Someone needs a script that fakes users?

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Someone needs a script that fakes users?

Started by Alexei, 18 October, 2003, 17:49:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexei

I wrote one... really small and simple...
All you need to do is change the name, share and a description thingy...
and then you restart scripts and reconnect... new users connecting to the hub will see those "users"...
They are not appeared as bots, but as "normal" users with only 1 exception--you cant get their list  ;) --you get a No slot msg...

If you like it -- tell me, cuz its my first bot that i wrote 100% myself.
Sorry that i dint have a chance to put it on my page yet...didnt have time...
but here is a script:

------------------------------------------------------------
-- The User-bot will act like a normal user... everyone can see him... it will give you
-- some extra users and a share... Writen by Ale][ei -- Works PERFECT with ALL
-- PtokaX hub-softs
--
-----------//Variables to edit\\---------------
bot_name = "[BBB]Mike"   -- the name that will appear in the list
--------Here You set bots Description settings--------
bot_share = "489263654977"      -- share you want your bot to have(in bytes)
bot_email = "not4u2know"          -- email address you want your bot to have
bot_description = "Allt <++ V:0.25,M:A,H:0/2/4,S:5>"    -- bots description, <++ Tag is not really needed
bot_speed = "LAN(T3)"      -- bots speed(56kbps,DSL,Cabel,LAN(T1),LAN(T3))
---------\END  OF VARIABLES/---------
---------/Do Not Edit Below\---------
function is( bool )   if bool and bool ~= 0 then return 1 ; end ; end   -- allowing 0 to mean OFF

function UserConnected( curUser )
   if not (curUser.sName) == bot_name then
      curUser:SendData( "$MyINFO $ALL "..bot_name.." "..bot_description.."$ $"..bot_speed.."$"..bot_email.."$"..bot_share.."$" )
   end
end

function DataArrival( curUser, data )

--// only our bot may have this nick
   if data == "$ValidateNick "..bot_name.."|" then
      curUser:SendData( "$ValidateDenide" )
      curUser:Disconnect()
   elseif strsub( data, 1, 13 ) == "$ValidateNick" and not (curUser==bot_name) then
      curUser:SendData( "$MyINFO $ALL "..bot_name.." "..bot_description.."$ $"..bot_speed.."$"..bot_email.."$"..bot_share.."$" )

--// re-send Hello //--
   elseif data == "$GetNickList|" then
      SendData( "$MyINFO $ALL "..bot_name.." "..bot_description.."$ $"..bot_speed.."$"..bot_email.."$"..bot_share.."$" )
   end

end
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it -- nice and simple ;)

Alexei

ehh... im new to this things...so i had a problem whe i posted a script...
----------------------------------------------------------------
-- The User-bot will act like a normal user... everyone can see him... it will give you
-- some extra users and a share... Writen by Ale][ei -- Works PERFECT with ALL
-- PtokaX hub-softs
--
-----------//Variables to edit\\---------------
bot_name = "[BBB]Mike"   -- the name that will appear in the list
--------Here You set bots Description settings--------
bot_share = "489263654977"      -- share you want your bot to have(in bytes)
bot_email = "not4u2know"          -- email address you want your bot to have
bot_description = "Allt <++ V:0.25,M:A,H:0/2/4,S:5>"    -- bots description, <++ Tag is not really needed
bot_speed = "LAN(T3)"      -- bots speed(56kbps,DSL,Cabel,LAN(T1),LAN(T3))
---------\END  OF VARIABLES/---------
---------/Do Not Edit Below\---------

function is( bool )   if bool and bool ~= 0 then return 1 ; end ; end   -- allowing 0 to mean OFF

function UserConnected( curUser )
   if not (curUser.sName) == bot_name then
   end
end

function DataArrival( curUser, data )

--// only our bot may have this nick
   if data == "$ValidateNick "..bot_name.."|" then
      curUser:SendData( "$ValidateDenide" )
      curUser:Disconnect()
   elseif strsub( data, 1, 13 ) == "$ValidateNick" and not (curUser==bot_name) then

--// re-send Hello //--
   elseif data == "$GetNickList|" then
      SendData( "$MyINFO $ALL "..bot_name.." "..bot_description.."$ $"..bot_speed.."$"..bot_email.."$"..bot_share.."$" )
   end

end

-------------------------------------
This has got to be better

MrZ

Lol you must be crazy t?by :))

Who would like to fake ONE user ?

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

Alexei

well... first its Alexei.. t?by is a place...lol
I have 20 different copies and in total they take only 300Kb
And my share size is much bigger now... lol
 :D so i think its a good thingy...even thou im trying to get it work with lots of users in 1 script...

Just not done yet :O

Alexei

While im not done with multy-fake, try just having loads of copies of the script with different settings....
It will not take Anything from ur CPU, and just a lil of your mem....
so try it out.. it surely will get your hub growing faster... 8)
Its supposed to anyway... :P

(Mr420)

Excuse me for being out of line here peeps, but I think that faking users in a hub is Lame. Who wants to be in a hub with a bunch of fake users? Adding a description to a bot is one thing....making a hub full of fake users is another. Well, just my opinion.

Take Care

/(Mr420)
Ptokax Owns J000!
Owner of: ??Rg????n R?@LM?
Founder of: 420 ??+?r????

pHaTTy

if you are not gonna share real share in the hub, then you shudn't be in the hub full stop ;)

thats my opinion ;)

-phatty
Resistance is futile!

MrZ

Hia :))

I know T?by is a place

And i dont like the funktion of this script!!

It seems like you can write.. and comments looks just fine. Pls do something usefull with our knowledge.

Faking is lame...no more comments

Z ya

Alexei

I know... its just to help a new hub get a lil bigger... then its better to erase it...

Thats my opinion...

But a description to a bot.. i already did that with some of my bots... ;)

Spybot for instans, original by Sid... Had to fix it a bit...It now works with ALL PtokaX softs... it also has a description now and acts like a user... Plus it can spy on any1...

DarkTemplar

Hi Alexei, can you make a multiuser-bot aswell? it works great for new hubs that need to grow a lil bigger. But the fake is quite lame though but who cares! when the hub is big enough you erase those bots

thats my opinion

btw im quite new here and i saw you have much topics Alexei keep up the good work  ;) smell ya later

Alexei

Thanx DarkTemplar :D

I needed that support :)
I will try to make that bot -- you are not the only one who asked for it...

I will try to make it as soon as possible  ;)

[Metal]Seredo

i dont like a fake hub. if you wand a big hub have fare share ant the users wil kom to the hub ant be Patience.
ant kick the fakers out of your hub. :D

.?oO0((   Sharing Is The BaseLine Of Our Community   ))0Oo?

O f f i c i a l - Heavy-Metal-Universe - H a r d r o c k h u b

Heavy-Metal-Universe

hardrock.no-ip.org

[Hubowner] [Metal]Seredo

WEBSIT = http://www.prospects.demon.nl

Alexei

you still dont get it, do you???

Its just for the public-hub rating...
and you CAN'T kick those "users" the are bots that do NOT act like bots...
They have share, description and stuff like that... but they do NOT have a "key" symbol....
They will show that there are no slots availible you can change their <++ tag... you can do what ever you want too.... ;)

dvxjunkie

you are right about one thing...large hub numbers tend to gather users better. however, it is easier to simply turn off all bots and allow all the fake share'ers (no shortage of those on dc) in to inflate your hub numbers FOR YOU! then when hub reaches at least 200, start watching the public list for the moment you show up in it. then, simply turn scripts back on but DO NOT restart hub and let the fakers slowly log out naturally. others will take thier place at about the same rate. in this way you are in effect putting the fakers to work for you. If you fake your hub numbers you will find alot of anomosity from dc community and if you REALLY go too overbourd some head of a large network and his friends will hack your hub to ribbons ive seen it all before. your work is creative and I love that you took the time to post though
  ;)

MrZ

Hehehe i liked that one dvxjunkie :))

Try turn of "share sheck" and see what happends

Z ya

Alexei

Hmm...well thats a good idea... kinda sam thing here... just you dont need to wait soooo long.... :P

servaks

I think it's lame to lie to your users...  ;)

/shipis
My hub is back! (yeeeeeey)

hub.servaks.com

(Mr420)

Ya know....I really love Ptokax. In fact, to be honest...its the only reason I run my hub anymore. It is the fact that all of us here....are legit, and straight with each other..that this community survives. Look at it this way....would you stay in a fake hub? Exactly, you would be like to hell with this hub...its all fake. and lets not pull a front on everyone here that you "are gonna erase it" cuz thats not true...and we all know it. I'm straight forward, And I'll say what I feel. so to the author of the "fake user bot". I think your Idea is twisted, and it will only add fuel to the fire of this already declining "community".  You want a bot with a description...look in the "HOW TO" section of this forum. Making a fake user bot is not an accomplishment. Don't mean to slam ya bro, I like the fact that you wanna write LUA, that in itself could benifit us all: however, being fake...or writting fake...never benefited anyone. I have seen all kinds of threads on this forum..since it opened, but this one takes the cake. As a legit user of Ptokax, and all of its software/scripts, and on behalf of all serious script writters. I ask that this thread be removed from this board.  

/(Mr420)
Ptokax Owns J000!
Owner of: ??Rg????n R?@LM?
Founder of: 420 ??+?r????

bolamix

Same here... i don't like users faking their share, but hub-owners faking users??? That's over-lame.
If you want to have more users, why try to *lure* them to your hub with fake user numbers? Why not go for quality instead, advertise on specialized mailing lists and forums, send messages to your friends asking them to invite cool people to your hub... there's 1001 ways to get people to come to your hub in a honest way, without tricking them. Just because most people will go first for the higher number of users, it doesn't mean that everyone does that. As everybody should know by now, size doesn't really matter, right? :P (esp. when more and more people know that size can be faked...)

Then you have to find what will make them *stay* in your hub... and no half-assed trick like faking users will get you far IMO.

Edit: clicked "Preview", saw (Mr420)'s post... I completely agree.
Sharing is of the essence!

Live music >> Aiwadirock! live music hub
PtokaX knowledge >> The PtokaX Wiki

[NL]Pur

well tx for the script , i hope ptazcek  can make it impossible too use it in the next release of ptokax.

because faking users isn't right :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk