PtokaX 0.3.3.0

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX 0.3.3.0

Started by IceCoder, 02 December, 2003, 10:14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

IceCoder

I Whan't to see some pictures of the new PtokaX version  ;)

AlwaysConnected

QuoteOriginally posted by IceCoder

me to  :D

xjr13sp

and I wish to have the Realease 0.330 !!

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by AlwaysConnected
QuoteOriginally posted by IceCoder

me to  :D
Easy Part Click Here Ptokax Preview
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

SaintSinner

NICE!!!!!
I think this is going to be great!!!!

IceCoder

xjr13sp

So good !!
And do we have a release date ?

Modul4

yeah the release is june 2005, maby or 2006

pHaTTy

no now thats a bit far isnt it :P  try 2007 :P loool no just give it time, there is no release date, so youll all just have to be patient ;)
Resistance is futile!

BlazeXxX

Yumee Sounds so tasty  :D  Lets give Ptaczek more time, can u see the affort he put in after aMutex left? He is on his own , trying to develope this.. I will wait , even like phatty said , release by 2007 :) Patient is Virture  :P

Sudds

U sure the realease is so far away? 2007 thats 3 years it wont take that long wil it? I thought it would be out sometime around christmas 2005.
Sudds

pipdipchip

2005?  2006?  2007?  I know it takes time but are you serious?  Are you saying that Longhorn might be out before the new version of PtokaX?  I know it takes time to work on it but that much time?

Corayzon

lol! what he is saying, stop asking and give it time ;)

if we have to wait until 2007 :P, let it be ... just wait in a nice manner without bugging them, and im sure it might even come quicker...

*starts waiting quitely like most of us should be*

:rolleyes:

Herodes

I plead all of you who want to post here about their excitment over the next PtokaX ... pls consider and respect the patience shown by all the rest ....
Every time I read a post about a new release of PtX I'm getting the chills. :D:D:D:D (in a  .v e r y.  .v e r y.  positive way)
Please make it stop ... it is getting me behind schedule to ponder how it WILL be with the new PtX ....
But is like trying to empty the sea if we carry on talking about it without serious and posts that everyone can profit from ... that's, ofcourse, MHO

Sudds

Yeh sorry 4 bugging just didnt think it would be so long until we see a new realese of the verry best hub software around! Lets wait until ptaczek has us a good bug free (wel as bug free as a program can get :S lol) realease of Ptoakx then we shal all be happy :D.
Sudds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk