[LOCKED]FreshStuff3 - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

[LOCKED]FreshStuff3

Started by bastya_elvtars, 10 April, 2006, 20:38:07

Previous topic - Next topic

7P-Darkman

Hello Bastya...

Works fine now...

[09:04:06] <post-it_memo> 
======================
Availlable categories:
======================

warez		Warez
music		Music
movie		Movies
game		Games
[09:04:20] <post-it_memo> The category warez has successfully been deleted.
[09:04:38] <post-it_memo> The category music has successfully been deleted.
[09:05:06] <post-it_memo> The category movie has successfully been deleted.
[09:05:17] <post-it_memo> The category game has successfully been deleted.

[09:05:39] <post-it_memo> The category Filmes has successfully been added.
[09:06:54] <post-it_memo> The category Musicas has successfully been added.
[09:07:21] <post-it_memo> The category Livros has successfully been added.
[09:07:46] <post-it_memo> The category Softwares has successfully been added.
[09:08:47] <post-it_memo> The category Fotos has successfully been added.
[09:09:13] <post-it_memo> The category Videoclipes has successfully been added.

[09:11:03] <post-it_memo> 
======================
Availlable categories:
======================

Filmes		Filmes
Musicas		Musicas
Livros		Livros
Videoclipes		Videoclipes
Fotos		Fotos
Softwares		Softwares

I go to continue here with the tests, and in case that some error appears, I will come back to enter in contact.

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman
Hello Bastya...

One asks: 

When we exclude or we add some category, the commands that appear in the menu of the click of the right button of mouse had only been to be brought up to date I after to have restarted script?

This is the correct behavior? I confess that I found that, after I reconnect me to the HUB, it would be brought up to date!

Well... it says if this age the behavior to me waited of script, ok?

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

bastya_elvtars

Yes, that is the correct behaviour, as $UserCommand support is broken in DC++-based clients and I don't know if dynamic rightclick menus would work. I will however ask PPK.
If it is possible, I can add a proxy table that will track changes so we can regenerate the menu dynamically upon the changes of Types table.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

7P-Darkman

Hello Bastya...

Thanks for the explanation.

Well... I do not obtain to add itens in the new categories that I created... No erros... only not work:

[11:56] 7P-Darkman (127.0.0.1) > <7P-Darkman> !addrel Musicas Full albun - Evanescense - The Open Door|

Into main chat:

[11:56:00] <post-it_memo> yea right, like i know what you got 2 add when you don't tell me!

[11:56] 7P-Darkman (127.0.0.1) > <7P-Darkman> !releases Musicas|

Into main chat:

[11:56:28] <post-it_memo> There are no releases yet, please check back soon.

What it can be happening?

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

bastya_elvtars

Works for me.
Quote[17:27:27] *** Server command: !addcat Console Console
[17:27:39] *** Server command: !addrel Console crash bandicoot
[17:27:44] <post-it_memo> crash bandicoot is added to the releases as Console
[17:27:44] <post-it_memo> [TGA-OP]bastya_elvtars added to the Console releases: crash bandicoot
Quote[17:36:30] *** Server command: !addrel music Full albun - Evanescense - The Open Door
[17:36:34] <post-it_memo> Full albun - Evanescense - The Open Door is added to the releases as music
[17:36:34] <post-it_memo> [TGA-OP]bastya_elvtars added to the music releases: Full albun - Evanescense - The Open Door
Note that release deletion won't work. I'll commit a fix later tonight.
Could we please continue at the development section of my board?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

7P-Darkman

Of course, Bastya... no problem

bastya_elvtars

Just to notify you all:development is going rapidly, now we are at a quite stable alpha version.
Please express your opinions here and here.

TTB

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 22 March, 2007, 22:47:26
Just to notify you all:development is going rapidly, now we are at a quite stable alpha version.
Please express your opinions here and here.
Hi Bastya,

I prefer the requests by catagory!
QuoteShould all releases belonging to a specific category be deleted upon category deletion?
Euh... I think so. But you also can put a specific nr to every release, and then it will not be necessary.

I've checked the alpha version with BCDC and with zK++. I don't get it worked. Maybe there are some probs with the code, I don't know. But I might do something wrong, if so... please help me out. First BCDC++:
A. Downloaded: http://fleet.4242.hu/BCDC/inst/Setup_0699ax.exe
B. Downloaded https://opensvn.csie.org/PtokaXScripts/FreshStuff3/branches/5_0/
C. Step B in BCDC++/scripts
D. In startup.lua dofile added: dofile( DC():GetAppPath() .. "/scripts/freshstuff5.lua" )

Result: [10:22] LUA ERROR: c:\x\BCDC++\/scripts/freshstuff5.lua:80: module 'bcdc' not found:
	no field package.preload['bcdc']
	no file 'freshstuff/bcdc.lua'
	no file 'freshstuff/libs/bcdc.dll'

This version uses lua 5.0. Indeed, you said that it only should run with LUA 5.1. But how can I get this in BCDC++? zK++ gives also errors:
LUA ERROR: ...\scripts\freshstuff5.lua:74: attempt to index global `package' (a nil value)
This if for your information.

Can you please help me to run this clientside?

Thanx in advance.
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

bastya_elvtars

At the moment only PtokaX is supported. Mutor has just started on the clientside part.

TTB

Ok... thanx. I will check that when there is a testversion (beta, or what so  ever) available. It is nice scripted, keep it comin Bastya and Mutor!
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

zvamp

any news on this baby?

bastya_elvtars

I have added a few things, check my forum. Sorry for the plug, I just do not want to post again.
The actual nightly build can directly be downloaded at:
http://rnrdoctor.sytes.net/~szg/freshstuff-nightly/freshstuff3v5.tar.bz2

It updates every 5:00 (GMT1). It's an SVN export.
You'll need WinRAR, 7-Zip, IZArc or similar software to extract the tarball.
FreshStuff3 is now licensed under the terms of CDDL 1.0. GPL does not allow for using the code with code licensed under other licenses, which is bad. CDDLd code can be used as a plugin for anything. Note that CDDL is also viral and requires you to mark your modifications. Alternative licensing is possible if you can agree with me. :-P
I am going to review my other scripts' codes and relicense them.
Well, the nightly builds seem usable now. Here is the log from the last few commits (more than 50% of the code has been rewritten):
    - added: show number of new releases at the given day in the bot's desc (requested by Stormbringer)
    - added: table.load returns an empty table if a non-existing/corrupt file has been specified
    - added: the CDDL license to docs/
    - added: a little readme
    - fixed: OnReqFulfilled() in ptokax.lua
    - fixed: in ptokax.lua the whole userobject was passed to functions instead of nicks only
    - fixed: removed SaveReq() and stupid old fileformat, using table.save for now
    - fixed: removed dollar sign check
    - fixed: made requester fully work at last (lots of fixes here and there incl. but not limited to the above ones)
    - fixed: category deletion checks for the OnCatDeleted()'s existence before calling it
    - changed: if the request category or ID does not exist, the release won't be added either
    - changed: multiple requests can be deleted at once
    - changed: table.load and table.save for requests
    - changed: made the PtokaX OnTimer() function a timer event
    - changed: rewrote the event handlers (thanks to Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo and Jérôme Vuarand for hints)
    - changed: using table.save/load for requests
    - changed: renamed freshstuff5.lua to freshstuff.lua
    - changed: updated development documentation (unfinished)
    - changed: new host module loader, it loads host module dependencies, such as Lua or C libraries
    - changed: freshstuff is now licensed under the terms of CDDL 1.0. GPL does not allow for using the code with code licensed under other licenses, which is bad. CDDLd code can be used as a plugin for anything. Note that CDDL is also viral and requires you to mark your modifications. Alternative licensing is possible if you can agree with me. :-P
    - changed: rewrote the event handler routine to a really failsafe one, as predicted in the previous revsion :-)

Please test and post feedback to my forum.
The latest nightlies have proven to be quite usable. Please test the bot, things should work now.
This is a pre-beta version, please test it and report bugs here.

6Marilyn6Manson6

I have download this script but your forum is offline bastya_elvtars  :-\

bastya_elvtars

Yes, unfortunately that one is offline since I had no time yet to transfer it from the b0rked server (whose CPU fried, but no data has been lost). I'm gonna work on it. until it gets done, please post here.

flake

script runs fine =)

One thing i miss is when a user adds a request, the script don?t announce that in main. I mean like User blabla added Release-2007-KK Under Cat.. Also it would be nice to have announce in WhenAndWhatToShow.. so it spams once per day all requests

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: flake on 14 September, 2007, 02:21:01
script runs fine =)

One thing i miss is when a user adds a request, the script don?t announce that in main. I mean like User blabla added Release-2007-KK Under Cat.. Also it would be nice to have announce in WhenAndWhatToShow.. so it spams once per day all requests

Well, I am going to release 5.0 and start working on 5.1 soon (new Lua API) which will get minor feature requests stuffed in. Until then, I'll write a module for 5.0 that does exactly this.

flake

Nice  :)

Some other things:

When a user does !releases Trance it replies with Syntax freshstuff/kernel.lua:396: attempt to concatenate global 'i' (a nil value)
When hub is restarted, freshstuff.lua won?t restart by default, so i have to mark in in scripts tab for it to start.
Add req / show reqs / del req , not showing in rightclick.

bastya_elvtars

OK, you seem to be using an older version. I'll prepare an RC soon (and transfer my forum too).

flake

ok, forum is still offline, hmm where can i get the most new version? no good to test on old one hehe

bastya_elvtars

Attached the latest revision.

flake

freshstuff.lua:110: module 'pxlfs' not found:
   no field package.preload['pxlfs']
   no file 'freshstuff/pxlfs.lua'
   no file 'freshstuff/lib/pxlfs.dll'

in your attachment, I found the dll files but not the .lua

bastya_elvtars

pxsqlite3.dll and pxsqlite3.tds should be in the freshstuff\lib directory, I just keep forgetting that.

flake

ok, where do i find these files (pxsqlite3.dll and pxsqlite3.tds)?? have no lib folder either.. If you could make another attachment with all files included? =)

bastya_elvtars

Attacherd the latest revision with libs. It is for the latest stable PtokaX, won't work with recent versions.

dontwalkpast

Great script and thank you Bastya! So far so good  :)

Two things:

1. Is BCDC supported yet? It works fine until I right click, then I get caught in a loop.
2. topadders is not working, unless it is my fault?

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: dontwalkpast on 20 September, 2007, 09:15:101. Is BCDC supported yet? It works fine until I right click, then I get caught in a loop.
I don't really understand. Haven't tested rightclick thoroghly, but care to elaborate this a little bit?

Quote from: dontwalkpast on 20 September, 2007, 09:15:102. topadders is not working, unless it is my fault?
Last time I checked it worked. I might have broken something, though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk