Look what i found

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Look what i found

Started by Flux, 11 December, 2003, 04:30:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Flux

I am not trying to cause problems here, but i thought i would try and find the beta version of Ptokax.

Not cause i want to use it without the public release, but i wanted to know how easy is it to get.

Well first i tryed different hubs and came accross this: PtokaX-0.322.PF2003 why this well it's not new but it does look unusual in other words a slight different. I have not used and i will never. I think it is an old version anyway.

Now i thought i would try the website search and came accross this site: http://ptokax.times.lv/

I would like to know is this an official site, the reason i am asking is look at the downloads and look at the top: PtokaX 0.326 Test Drive 4.99 [Unofficial]

I have looked at this version but not tested it. Is there a difference to the version we are using at present. PtokaX 0.326 Test Drive 4 [Latest version]

If that is the unoficial version and this site is ment to be official of PtokaX what is going on.

As i said i am not trying to cause a fuss but i am a proud supporter of PtokaX and i want to help put an end to unoficial and beta releases being easily available to the public..

I will continue my searches to see what else i find, but i would like an answer about this site if anyone knows...

Also i found this ment to be Ptokax devise: Ptokax Multi Hub Server  was this ever officially released as well. it can be found HERE

:P  :P
? Official HoD Website - http://www.houseofdance.net
? Official HoD Hub Community -  hodhub.dyndns.org:2007

pHaTTy

Personally i have give up, i dont see the point no more, ppl never listen........

EDIT: yep i think it was released, but it was not finished
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk