Download Upload Counter. Please have a look at it once.

Download Upload Counter. Please have a look at it once.

Started by ?StIfFLEr??, 06 January, 2009, 10:19:10

Previous topic - Next topic

?StIfFLEr??

I came acrross with a thought and would like to share with everyone here.
In our client.
we have
1.Slots: (i think we have script which can minitor that and even ptokax can determine the number of slots per user.
2.Download speed (where we can enable limits and the script we have for making users use the limits)limit D:[0][1024] and Upload limit U:[0][1024]
3. Now This is where my thought came in mind
We have in client D:xxxMB and U:xxxMB per sesssion

Can we have a script where in we can save a users all download and upload MB's of the session in .dat and have a table same as HUBTIME of a user where in user is classified by Total data uploaded and total data downloaded.
we can just say it will be like ranking the user same as hubtime.
hubtime saya a users total time online on the hub where in this script will differentiate the users as major uploaders and minor uploaders.
People on hub enjoy their names being in the top of the hub tables.
So they love the hubtime script and so as to be in the table in the top ranks they stay online for longer time.
Having this script there are chances of user sharing more stuffs and waiting for the downloads till they are complete.

Waiting for veiws of people on the forum.(views may differ but they are welcomed whole heartedly)
thanks in advance.

HaArD

Hubs have no knowledge of the amount, or nature, of data uploaded or downloaded by connected clients to/from other connected clients.

Hubs only know the following:

Information provided by the clients about themselves via $MyINFO
What the clients are searching for via $Search
What search results passive clients are receiving via $SR
What clients other clients want to connect to via $ConnectToMe or $RevConnectToMe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk