Latest development news - Page 17

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Latest development news

Started by ptaczek, 14 October, 2003, 11:10:48

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Pothead
To stop this error, just don't Enable Statistics on the Options page.
Here is no way in new PtokaX to enable statistic... ?(

QuoteOriginally posted by Quattro
found the first spelling error in new ptokax :P
[20:59] The User <******> has just registered themselves
Check scripts, PtokaX don't have selfregistering :]
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Quattro

Okay then it's hawk's spelling error  :D

*edit*
But many thanks for the new version it's some awesome work you both have done....
you know who i mean :D
And my thanks also go out to all the betatesters which have helped realising this version :D
quattro-place.no-ip.com:1418
PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 17.09 Not Running :(
wdp10.no-ip.info:1412
DCH++ v1.0-Release (Plugin API v1.0) Special Quattro? Build
For DCH scripting and plugins

imby

(On 0.3.3.0.b16.03.nt.dgb)

It's not a big deal as such, however when you first start the hub it reg's you straight away before your users have returned:

26/02/2005 23:56:14 - Serving started
26/02/2005 23:56:16 - [REG] Hub is registered on dreamland.gotdns.org hublist (Users: 0, Share: 0)
26/02/2005 23:56:17 - [REG] Hub is registered on warez.1stleg.com hublist (Users: 0, Share: 0)
26/02/2005 23:56:17 - [REG] Hub is registered on vandel405.dynip.com hublist (Users: 0, Share: 0)
26/02/2005 23:56:17 - [REG] Hub is registered on dcinfo.sytes.net hublist (Users: 0, Share: 0)
26/02/2005 23:56:18 - [REG] Hub is registered on reg.hublist.org hublist (Users: 0, Share: 0)
26/02/2005 23:56:35 - [REG] RegSock Error 10060 Connection timed out. (dcreg.mine.nu)

consequently, looking at //www.hublist.org both times I've tried this: i'm now showing as 0 users, therefore off the hub list for a few hours. It would be cool if you could delay this, or do whatever you did on the old ptokax's :)

kbeh273300

were can we download this new version?
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

McQueen

Hi all :))
were can i download this new version? :D  ?(  :D

Madman

On Dc... just find PPK =)
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

bolamix

Perhaps it'd be best to set up a central repository for PtokaX hubsoft versions... Otherwise questions like these two above will multiply, people will try to help and we'll end up with multiple beta versions all over the place again.
Perchance I knew where to find PPK (well, I actually found Dag ;)), and I was thinking about helping kbeh & McQueen by temporarily hosting the build I downloaded on my website and/or sharing it on my hub... But would that be a good idea? I gather development has resumed (yummmm :D), so there will be further .dbg builds... It could rapidly become a mess.

... on re-reading I realize maybe I'm stating the obvious again and the dev-team are probably already working on it... d'oh!
Sharing is of the essence!

Live music >> Aiwadirock! live music hub
PtokaX knowledge >> The PtokaX Wiki

BeeR

QuoteOriginally posted by madman
On Dc... just find PPK =)

If this is a policy i this forum to *make fun* of people that wants an answer where to find the new ptokax ,
then maybe its time to use another hubsoft/forum - thats more serious
btw - i have looked in lots of hubs and not find PPK myself - thats why this answer pisses me of
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

Scanning

It took me 2 minutes to find PPK , and i used //www.google.se
And i belive it will be an official release today..
People have stopped searching for stuff today, they just want other  people giving them everything ..
Just look in the hubs today, everyone is asking simple stuff in main, when they should search first or check out rules, faq and....

S?ken, s? skolen i finna = Search, and you shall find

And thanks goes to ptaczek, PPK and all of you beta testers

And yes, my english is under construction :P

Skrollster

QuoteOriginally posted by BeeR
If this is a policy i this forum to *make fun* of people that wants an answer where to find the new ptokax ,
then maybe its time to use another hubsoft/forum - thats more serious
btw - i have looked in lots of hubs and not find PPK myself - thats why this answer pisses me of

There is acctually a very good reason to not make a public release..

IF you would had found him you would be one of them who would complain if it did mess up your computer realy bad... IT is a beta for the ones who find ppk.. no more no less will get it....

dove

For the sake of equality, go to this hub:

dchub://anafra.no-ip.com

and find PPK there.

however, he is also here: dchub://wza.digitalbrains.com:1416

Meka][Meka

'thats why this answer pisses me of'

its funny coz your post pisses me off, have some respect, the community needs less ppl like u, and more like skrolster *probby mispelled*
Do you know what \'nemesis\' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an \'orrible cunt... me.

Tw?sT?d-d?v

[13:52] *** Connecting to ...
[13:52] *** Address not available

plop

if you know where 2 find ppk, you know where 2 send the debug logs.
it's useless 2 have the beta's if you can't/don't supply him the logs.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

BeeR

QuoteOriginally posted by Meka][Meka
'thats why this answer pisses me of'

its funny coz your post pisses me off, have some respect, the community needs less ppl like u, and more like skrolster *probby mispelled*
My anger was because of the attitude to theese 2 person who asking for the adress ,,
it would be more polite to explain why you cannot give it in public and not making fun of them ,,
end of this discussion now !!

imby

jesus, this ptokax takes between 0-4 KB/s (averaging not even 1 KB/s at the moment) to host 180 users :O

PPK

explain why you cannot give it in public
Bugs found this week, thx to sharing it on DC
QuoteFixed bug in OPchat.
Fixed "report to OPs" checkbox saving on deflood page (thx Optimus for report).
Few minor fixes.
Fixed hub start if primary TCP port is used (thx Madman for report).
Fixed some integer values for user object in lua (thx plop for report).
Fixed oplist sending before myinfo on OP login (thx Mickey for report).
Fixed some badwith waste with sending $OpList and $Quit.
Fixed small badwith waste on getnicklist.
Now i preparing PtokaX homepage for public release ;)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

PPK

Debug builds of PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.04 now available on PtokaX homepage ;)

Tarot

wouw that is the best news what i can get pkk thanks
the link is oke SOON AVAILABLE... hehehehhe
Gothic Metal City

photoshop and 3D

Tw?sT?d-d?v

thx m8 great work   :))

BeeR

QuoteOriginally posted by PPK

Thx sir - youre the man :]

blackwings

the beta is on the site, but people need a direct link to them because if you visit ptokax.org, its just saying "soon avaible". People, if you search for ptokax 0.3.3.0 on google, the first link that shows up, there you will find skrollester posting direct links to the PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.04.

Pothead

QuoteOriginally posted by plop

plop
Might sound silly, but where do i find the debug logs ? I assume it isn't the error.log , cause that is just full of registration servers which aren't online.

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by Pothead
QuoteOriginally posted by plop

plop
Might sound silly, but where do i find the debug logs ? I assume it isn't the error.log , cause that is just full of registration servers which aren't online.
I think it will be created in the logs folder the first time ptokax detects a bug/error.

what is the difference between "debug" and "normal" release?? Is the difference that debug release will create logs when it finds bug and normal wont make any logs of bugs?

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by blackwings
the beta is on the site, but people need a direct link to them because if you visit ptokax.org, its just saying "soon avaible". People, if you search for ptokax 0.3.3.0 on google, the first link that shows up, there you will find skrollester posting direct links to the PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.04.
hmm, ptokax.org works as it should with IE, but with firefox it just says "soon avaible" :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk