For those scripters who use MSN

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

For those scripters who use MSN

Started by Troubadour, 19 January, 2004, 16:06:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Troubadour

Lots of scripters use MSN these days, so here is a emoticon package for all of you.

** Emoticon Pack **

Have fun with it.

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

BlazeXxX

niceeee.. thx mate ;)

[NL]trucker

Troubadour

how to insert these in msn?
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

oblivion

yeh..how to insert?
.:::\'][\'  r  ?  ?  ?  ?    :: ][  ?  ?  ?  r  ?  ?  r  ?  \'][\'  ?  ?::::.    

hub address::     oblivion.servebeer.com

the hub

Troubadour

Open your MSN Messenger 6.0 or better. Sign into your account and then click "tools" and and go down to "create emoticons".
Then a box will open up with another box inside that. There are 2 lists 1 list titled "emoticons" the other "keyboard shortcuts". On the left to the box there are 5 buttons. From top to the bottom they are entitled "Add", "Remove", "Modify", "Move Up". "Move Down".
We will start with the button that is the most important for this tutorial. That would be "Add". So click that. Then yet another box will open up. In this box there are 3 things to do, but for now you are only required to worry about 1. And that would be the button that says "Find Image".
Click the "Find Image" button. This is the time you have to remember where you saved your emoticon(s). You will now be prompted to another box.
This box is a widely seen one so I don't think I need to explain what it is or how to use it.  So find the emoticon and click the file that is the emoticon and then click the open button. This will take you back to the previous box. The box will now have the first field filled with the location of your emoticon.
You now must complete it all by filling in the the 2 empty fields. The second last field does not need to be filled out and will automatically be filled with the filename of the emoticon you have chosen. So leave it, change it, makes no difference. The middle field is the important one. This is where you will fill in the shortcut to use you emoticon. For example, what ever you type in there is what you type in a conversation for your emoticon to show up. Mostly it is like . You have now completed the necessary information for your emoticon to be added. Press ok. (note: you cant have emoticons with the same shortcut so for variety try using brackets or the colon symbol.) Once you have pressed "OK" you will be back to the first of the boxes although now it will include the emoticon you have added.  Press "OK" again and it will now be usable.
Take note of what you have made the shortcut. You can change the shortcut or the title of your emoticon at anytime, I will go through this in a moment. Now its time to test your emoticon. Open up a conversation with someone and type in your shortcut. My example being "" .
Press enter and your emoticon should now be shown in the conversation. You of course can type things before or after the emoticon in the same message and the emoticon will still show up.

Good luck.

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

Troubadour

Here is another pack of emoticons.

** Emoticon Pack 2 **

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

[NL]trucker

thnx troubadour for the explanation

but do we need to add a shortcut?
cause if you put all the emoticons in there will be no normal shortcuts left.
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

Troubadour

I haven't got a clue.
Haven't tried it.
I personnaly select only the emoticons that i think wich will be used (so people can select the ones and add these to use)
I heard the next version will automaticaly pick them up, if they are stored in a special directorie (so you would not have to create your own emoticon list)
There are 2 lists 1 list titled "emoticons" the other "keyboard shortcuts".
Did you putt them to emoticons?
Normal shortcuts can also be putt in "keyboard shortcuts".

Good luck

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

Troubadour

Here's emoticon package 3.

** Emoticon Pack 3 **

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour