PostMan 0.9 beta2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PostMan 0.9 beta2

Started by bastya_elvtars, 25 May, 2008, 01:17:41

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

Nothing new, just adapted to the 0.4.x API. It's beta, so it is likely that there are bugs. Please test it.
For new users: this is an offline message sending script that encodes messages into an unreadable format and allows features like sending one message to many users, mass deletion, advanced inbox management etc.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

Just a sidenote: 1.0 will come soon and will be rewritten the same way as FreshStuff works now.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

Here is another update. Changelog follows:
    PostMan:
    Changed: new base64 library (also written by Alex Kloss)
    Changed: PtokaX's script error logging is enabled on startup
    Fixed: PM command parsing was broken
    Added: the project is licensed under the Microsoft Reciprocal License (Ms-RL) from now on

kammikaze

Where can i make changes in the rightclickmenu? Can somebody help me out? thx already ;)

the-master

behind "local RC" under user connected
keep on sharing :)

nightcrawler

Hey
     Is this script now in beta version or full version??????

Dessamator

For lack of a better word, that script, at least the one posted is Archaic, it was posted in 2008.

Ignorance is Bliss.

bastya_elvtars

Actually nobody asked for conversion. :-)

Azazel

Please Someone convert it..

I am not able to use it in ptokax version 0.5.0.2 with lua 5.1.5

I am getting error related to path..May be it can not find the files which are under postman folder

Thanks.. :)

the-master

error related to path has nothing to do with Lua, plz post errors or stop whining  :P
keep on sharing :)

PPK

Here is nothing to convert and that error is self explaining. Wrong paths in script...
Change
Code: lua
require "scripts.postman.base64"
require "scripts.postman.tables"

to
Code: lua
require "postman.base64"
require "postman.tables"
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Azazel

It worked.. Thanks to PPK and also to the-master..

And to the-master..from next time i will surely post errors or at least won't whine..  :)

Sir_BadEnglish

i get the following error:
...lua5.2.3_Chathub\scripts\postman\base64.lua:71: attempt to call a nil value (global 'module')

this is the part of the file "base64.lua". Z71 is the line before the last "end":
-- command line if not called as library
if (arg ~= nil) then
   local func = 'enc'
   for n,v in ipairs(arg) do
      if (n > 0) then
         if (v == "-h") then print "base64.lua [-e] [-d] text/data" break
         elseif (v == "-e") then func = 'enc'
         elseif (v == "-d") then func = 'dec'
         else print(_G[func](v)) end
      end
   end
else
   module('base64',package.seeall)
end

What can i do?

PPK

Quote from: Sir_BadEnglish on 16 January, 2017, 11:07:13
...lua5.2.3_Chathub\scripts\postman\base64.lua:71: attempt to call a nil value (global 'module')
If i remember correctly "module" was in lua 5.1 and was removed to 5.2. You can't run this on PtokaX with lua 5.2.3  :rolleyes:
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk