socks5

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

socks5

Started by Creative, 15 January, 2007, 12:36:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Creative

This is the script for socks5....... it works fine....... wen users use socks5, it shows all socks5 users........ but it doesnt gets refresh........ i mean the data remains same....... after restarting this script, it resets n thn again it shows new socks5 users...... so plz some1 edit this so tht it will refresh automatically....
tTable = {}
function MyINFOArrival(user,data)
    if user.sMode == "5" or user.sMode == "S" then
	tTable[user.sName] = user.sIP
    end
end

function doList(user)
	sList = ""
	for sName in pairs(tTable) do
		sList = sList.."\r\n\t"..sName.." (IP: "..tTable[sName]..")"

end
	SendToAll("\r\n\t"..string.rep(" = ", 17).."NYPD"..string.rep(" = ", 17).."\r\n\t"..sList)	
end

function ChatArrival( user , data )
	if (user.iShareSize/1024/1024/1024) > 5 then
		if string.sub(data, 1,1) == "<" then
			data=string.sub(data,1,string.len(data)-1)
			s,e,cmd = string.find(data,"%b<>%s+(%S+)")
			if (cmd == "+socks5") then
				SendToAll("<"..user.sName.."> +socks5")
				doList(user)
				return 1
			end
		end
	else
		SendToAll("<"..user.sName.."> +socks5")
		SendToAll("ur share should be greater than 5 gb to use this command")
		return 1
	end
end

Yahoo

hi guys, i think no scripter want to work on this script. it was posted long back but no one has replied to it yet.... can someone work on it plzz.
"BoRN FIGhTEr"

Yahoo

the script is not working
"BoRN FIGhTEr"

bastya_elvtars

Code: lua
local tbl,tbl2={["S"],["5"]},{}; for _,user in ipairs(frmHub:GetOnlineUsers()) do if tbl[user.sMode] then table.insert(tbl2, user.sNick) end; curUser:SendData(Bot,("-"):rep(33)..table.concat(tbl2,"\r\n")..("-"):rep(33))

or wtf
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Yahoo

the script is working great. but the person who is hosting the socks5 does go from the socks5 list even if he stop the hosting of the socks5 server (until he reconnect)
"BoRN FIGhTEr"

speedX

Hey Mutor,
I would like if the command is seen by all and not the output, is it possible? plzz
I tried this thing but thn the command comes after the output, I would like tht the command comes b4 the output only...please
Thanking You,

speedX

speedX

Quote from: speedX on 13 March, 2007, 15:57:38
I tried this thing but thn the command comes after the output, I would like tht the command comes b4 the output only...please
Thanking You,

speedX

speedX

no use :(
The output still comes b4 the command.
Thanking You,

speedX

bastya_elvtars

Put a loop before the SendToNick() line. local c=os.clock(); repeat c=os.clock()-c until c==1 or something like that.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

coroutine yielding/resuming OnTimer() would be the best, although this looks like a PX flaw to me.

achiever

hi

is it possile to make the changes in script such that, if there r no users using socks then, it should report that no socks user connected and not show the blank reply as in the present script?

thks for th gr8 script

achiever
thks,
achiever.

achiever

thank you mutor
thks,
achiever.

Toast

Smarter idea for Socks 5 is if someone is up to the challage to make a lua script that checks open proxy sites for ip adresses then blocks em this can be done it has been done in clientside scripting but i think it could be better in serverside then clientside

bastya_elvtars

Can you provide us the clientside script?

Toast

Ask FlipFlop for it i dont wanna give it away without his permision

bastya_elvtars

Sorry, did not mean to intrude into the 'secret script world'.

Toast

shit that sounded corny hhahaha secret scriping world devicing plans of doom for the world of DC :P

ArtificialInsanety

Can this script be modified so it blocks socks5 ?.. or kicks them automatically?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk