Client support problem

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Client support problem

Started by XTC, 06 August, 2008, 08:16:35

Previous topic - Next topic

XTC

I use Ptokax 0.3.6.0 with RoboCopv10.023. I try to connect to my own hub with the op-client DCDM++0.049, but get disconnected every time without no reason. I read in the forum and fond out that you can add your client to the ClientTags.xml in Ptokax, like this ex:

</Client>
        <ClientTag>DCDM++</ClientTag>
        <ClientName>DCDM++</ClientName>
    </Client>

And when I done that I get this message when I try to login to the hub as a operator: You're disconnected - Reason: Using a not allowed client. Why cant I login ??

Thor

Turn off 'Send UserIP on login' function in your client. Maybe a script does this.

PPK

"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Toast

lol nice reply couldn't have said it better..

XTC

Quote from: Hungarista on 06 August, 2008, 10:43:06
Turn off 'Send UserIP on login' function in your client. Maybe a script does this.

I searched throw all the settings in the client menu many times and dont find it.

To Mutor:

Quote from: Mutor on 06 August, 2008, 13:51:57
From the near criminal use of grammar I'd say
that message is coming from RoboCop.
You should add DCDM++ to RoboCop.

Yes, I think that Iv'e done that, But to be sure how do I that.

I know that both DCDM and RC is old and havent been uppdated. I have tried the newest Ptokax and alot of all in one script like DiXBot. But those script is to much for me and dont have use for all of them function. RC is very easy and simpel, thats why I wanna use it and I have to use 0.3.6.0 to be able to use RC.

What would you prefer to use ? Like hubversion, Script and Client. You are the one who is the expert. I wanna make this work and dont have experience like you. Thats why Im writing here.

XTC

A last question. I went throw a site with a lot of dc client and op client. Anyone hubowner or anyone else could recommend a op client ?

bastya_elvtars

I, as a (former) AIO developer second Mutor's opinion. Many, many things were added to PtokaX that make AIO bots redundant. I have reviewed the LawMaker code lately and 50% of the codebase should be thrown out now, and the rest should be made available as separate scripts. The development of PtokaX has basically eliminated the need for AIO bots in my opinion.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

XTC

Quote from: Mutor on 06 August, 2008, 19:13:37
For whatever it's worth, I'm using RSX++ an op-client with Lua support.

Sorry to disturb you again.

I get this message when Im trying to connect to my hub with RSX++.

You're disconnected - Reason: Using a not allowed client.

Any changes I need to do the client, hubversion or the script?

bastya_elvtars

Yes, upgrade your hub to the latest and stop using RoboCop.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk