I DUNNO WATS GOIN ON

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

I DUNNO WATS GOIN ON

Started by --J4TT--, 26 July, 2005, 17:51:40

Previous topic - Next topic

--J4TT--

I have Downloaded the latest Robocop But somehow it doesnt seem to open.  Everytime i click on the icon a error message appears.  I have downloaded robocop 10.01!!! Someone please help and let me now what i can do to get rid of this and get robocop working!!!

It is definaltly an Apllication error.

Corayzon

u can start by posting what the error says =]

--J4TT--

Well My robocop is working now becuase i downloaded net1.1 but now the robocop doesnt work with my ptokax.  When i start my ptokax the robocop doesnt come in either.. Helpp!!

imby

QuoteOriginally posted by --J4TT--
When i start my ptokax the robocop doesnt come in either.. Helpp!!

elaborate

Baad-Boi

oi J4TT

Send me ur hub on msn i'll fix it

AGAIN

u been messin about wid da robocop settings

--J4TT--

I hav now fixed Robocop. I have it running on my hub.  khalsa-junction.no-ip.info !!! But i now need scripts.  i need right hand click scripts made personally for the hub.  e..g when some1 presses +albums or +singles they will get a list of albums and singles.  i also want a right hand click command for this can any one help???

Baad-Boi

wazzuuppppppppppppppppppppppppp

oi u need

FRESH STUFF BY  C  H  I  L  L  A

it dose wat u want it 2 u get my drift

you need da V.2.60 virsion

need it juss ask me u get me

--J4TT--

can some1 help me i need a trivia for YnHub??

Dessamator

this is a lua language board, and the scripts are mainly for ptokax,  maybe u should try another forum .
Ignorance is Bliss.

--J4TT--

OK sorry i have trivia for Ptokax but i want to make my own question and answers.  oh and my ptokax scripts are playing up when i register a op they become a master. its as if each step becomes one higher.  can someone give me the answer to how 2 make your own trivia for ptokax hub.  Thank You. and i also want to make my own right hand click commands such as +albums or +singles can someone plz help Thnk You!!!

Baad-Boi

right 1st u need 2 make ur own qustion u'll find a qustion file in ur scripts and u can edit ur qustionzz der

and download a new Ptokax 3.3.21

dat shound do the job

--J4TT--

baad-boi can i get ur msn so i can send u my hub since im having some difficulties with registering users!! Everytime i register a user they hav a key next to there name and they are registered as operator so it says in the new ptokax box  ?(   I nee tyo reg users as reg not as oprator!!

?Tr??T_????

u must see all of ur folders of robocop and u will find some folder with a subfolder renamed ptokax 17.02 or higer, when u open it u will find a readme and a profile.xml..
read the readme propely and u will do it

hope it works 8)

--J4TT--

I have a good hub that is up and running but now i want it to have extra features!! I want it to have a good right hand command where users can search for latest albums and singles usually the link is connected 2 +album and i also want to create a trivia and add some other cool stuff can ne help me out!! but i do not want neting liek xsthetic!! i want to create the album list jus dont no how the hub uses it!!

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by --J4TT--
I have a good hub that is up and running but now i want it to have extra features!! I want it to have a good right hand command where users can search for latest albums and singles usually the link is connected 2 +album and i also want to create a trivia and add some other cool stuff can ne help me out!! but i do not want neting liek xsthetic!! i want to create the album list jus dont no how the hub uses it!!

See this .
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk