!Snoop ???

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

!Snoop ???

Started by Alexandros, 21 November, 2003, 01:23:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandros

What is this command to?
someone use it on me...is like spy? what can he see with that?

Thanks

pHaTTy

Basically he can watch anything you do anything you use, i depends on the !snoop and !snoop watches ur activities and !spy watches ur pm's to dsay what you are saying, and !watch does both, depennding on the script
Resistance is futile!

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by Alexandros
What is this command to?
someone use it on me...is like spy? what can he see with that?

Thanks
He can see anything you vrote in PM, anything you search for. Yes it's like SPY. My advise is. Find another hub. some owners never learn the word "PM" but we can hope he read this:
Guidlines for Snoop owners: PM Means "Private Message"  :]
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

c h i l l a

yepp  thats what it is for,  and I don't think hubowners wouldn't use it if there wasn't a reason...
like my script...  if you watch a user then you see all search connect and PM,  well I did it cause I had some misterious users in my hub..  comong back after ban/nickban..  changing iP nick..  nevre answering to PM's never beeing able to get their filelist  s wonder ed, what he is up too...  In any case I might add a notification to the user...   so he sees when beeing watched...,  I guess that would do then..  about the privacy thing.

and TGT  I will soon come to you hub and look for users ;). j/k.

BUt truly..  I also added the function so it seeks the file  so that as soon as possible the script doesn't need the enablefulldata anymore. if a hubowner wouldn't need then, he will leave it..  cause is surely would slow down the hub when used on many people. So far to that.

hmm  I like the idea of the note for the user,  it is defently more powerfull for my purpose then cheking the actions without him noticing...

pHaTTy

Well until a week ago i have totally been agenst the idea of snoop, but now i have a couple of reasons to use it, i still dont but...........

1. there has been alot of weird and dodgy users that are defiantly upto something........

2. Its not liked, but you have to look at it in the lua forum view, its code, and you can learn from it

3. i think i wud prefere to be spyed on then kicked for a nervous op/master

just my opinion and no i still dont use it, but..........
Resistance is futile!

[T-G-T]M@sto

Quoteand TGT  I will soon come to you hub and look for users ;). j/k.
LOL You are welcome - my 50 users dont even speak  :D
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

pHaTTy

lmao, ive been w8ing for 200 users to speak, lol and only 1 said 3 words.....................:)

............but the outcome never made sense, i thought it was kenny lol
Resistance is futile!

Roy

Event_Horizon

YES ROY That's snoop :D doggy dogg

Letz get together & Smoke  :rolleyes:  heheheh

Greez Event_Horizon
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

oblivion

.:::\'][\'  r  ?  ?  ?  ?    :: ][  ?  ?  ?  r  ?  ?  r  ?  \'][\'  ?  ?::::.    

hub address::     oblivion.servebeer.com

the hub

Event_Horizon

QuoteOriginally posted by oblivion
hmmmm!

OKOK Snoop is Rapmusic - maybe not your style :D

to come back to the real Thread:

The command !snoop isn't wrong if to much users are angry about one & the same User ... So u can take a little look why - but you shouldn't snoop to much - just if there is no other way to find it out !!!!!

Greez Event_Horizon
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

mmx

if they speak, i OP them!!! its soo rare! hehheh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk