Plz convert rightclicks into English and fix it for Profiles of Leviathan

Plz convert rightclicks into English and fix it for Profiles of Leviathan

Started by Prathmesh, 21 September, 2006, 11:53:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Prathmesh

Can anyone fix this for me ??? :-[
Posted on: 21 September 2006, 07:44:46
Well I Found English version of script and somehow managed to modify it dunno if it works without any problems.  ;D. Only time can tell that wheather there are errors or not

Posted on: 21 September 2006, 10:56:51
Problems again. Not with chatrooms but some other scripts 
Bulletin Board v1.0 - LUA 5.0/5.1 by jiten (6/4/2006) Regs cant add message so whats the use of the script.

There are 2 options either modify and allow regs to add messages or use other script.
I got this too ==>guestbook by bastya_elvtars v2.1prebeta works fine but no rightclick commands how dose users suppose to know what are the commands. So anyone plz help me to build either rightclick for this or allow regs to post in Bulletin Board v1.0 - LUA 5.0/5.1 by jiten (6/4/2006)

Herodes

Quote from: Prathmesh on 21 September, 2006, 11:53:58
Problems again. Not with chatrooms but some other scripts 
Bulletin Board v1.0 - LUA 5.0/5.1 by jiten (6/4/2006) Regs cant add message so whats the use of the script.

There are 2 options either modify and allow regs to add messages or use other script.
I got this too ==>guestbook by bastya_elvtars v2.1prebeta works fine but no rightclick commands how dose users suppose to know what are the commands. So anyone plz help me to build either rightclick for this or allow regs to post in Bulletin Board v1.0 - LUA 5.0/5.1 by jiten (6/4/2006)
HEy!,...
Hello for starters, please, post the problems you are facing with each script, to the relevant threads.
There, you can explain the problem and have someone help you with it.
Don't post many topics in one thread, because the forums are getting very very hard to follow.
We want to keep it tidy and organised over the whole forum,...

Posted on: 21 September 2006, 13:05:27
sorry if I sound like a very abrupt man,.. I am not,.. but I need to stress this, quickly since I am at work at the same time ;)

Stormbringer

Btw, when you make a request like this one, post a copy of the script, I'm sure somebody will help you Prathmesh
To allow reg users to use the command it's probably a script setting:

Find the profile permission (here is one example but it can be a little different):
pSTMode = {

• = 1,    -- =[Master]=
       [1] = 1,    -- =[OP]=
       [2] = 1,    -- =[ViP]=
       [3] = 1,    -- =[Reg]=
       [4] = 1,    -- =[Custom Profile 1]=
       [5] = 1,    -- =[Custom Profile 2]=
       [6] = 1,    -- Owner
       [-1] = 0,      -- =[UnReg]=
    }

If the line [3] = 0 then change for 1, (1 allow, 0 disable)

For your second problem post the script, thx :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk