Fixes for PX 3.5.2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Fixes for PX 3.5.2

Started by Rincewind, 05 November, 2006, 21:13:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Rincewind

In the downloads section of my site are fixes to Grimoire v3.2.0, DarkClerk v1.2.0 and Octavo v1.1.1.

This is an "upgrade" which must be installed over the top of an existing installation and will allow the hubsoft to be upgraded to 3.5.2 and still use one of my scripts  :D

6Marilyn6Manson6

I have problem with Rincewind's DarkClerk v1.2.1 Lua 5.1 Edition's link. Can you fixed it? Thanks

Rincewind

Link is now fixed. Thanks for the alert

6Marilyn6Manson6

ollobollo

if there is a chance to to get help for an error?
i want to change my hub allin1 scipt, so i try darkclerk and now i have the following error in main chat:

?:0: attempt to concatenate field 'Email' (a nil value)

whats the meaning of this?
ptokax 0.3.5.2 and darkclerk 1.3.0 ,no other script

and btw, one question: is it possible and how can ich change the rightklick menu in german or any ather language? i dont find anything in the package.

Rincewind

DarkClerk v1.3.0 does include the ability to change the right click language. You can do this via the GUI; the frame is available via the globe icon.

Do you know what was being done when the Email error showed up? (to set your mind at rest slightly, the error will only show to Operators)

I've taken a look through the code and the only places I use a variable called Email is in the reging of Bots and as a switch. SO could you have a look in Settings.ini and see if all the bots have an Email set up; e.g.
tMain = {
		Name	= "•Grimoire•",
		Desc	= "[BookOfMagic]",
		Email	= frmHub:GetHubBotEmail(),
		IsReg	= 1,
	},

and also have a look under tSwitches and see if there is an entry there for Email.

Thor

Email   = (frmHub:GetHubBotEmail() or ""),
wouldn't be better? If an owner want to avoid himself from spam, he don't set it up...

ollobollo

Great, it works perfect....sofar...ha haha.

thx for help, if i find some more things about your script, i'll find you here, right?

Rincewind

You can set the bot emails to use the hub bot email (which if blank will be set by DarkClerk on start up). But I also allow the users to define each bots email individually if they should wish to do so.

Pleased you got sorted ollo'. Yes I can be reached here if there are prolems or suggestions. I'd recommend you start a new thread for each problem/suggestion to make sure they all get dealt with and don;t get overlooked.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk