DarkClerk v1.3.0 Lua 5.1 Edition

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

DarkClerk v1.3.0 Lua 5.1 Edition

Started by Rincewind, 27 November, 2006, 19:37:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Rincewind

DarkClerk v1.3.0 has now been released and can be downloaded from here. This version of DarkClerk should only be used with PtokaX 0.3.5.2.

This version includes;

• added functionality to allow commands/right click to be changed via GUI
  • added hide share option (integrated with tags function) [requested by Aragorn]
  • added AdminChat for Masters. optioned so it can be made visible only to Masters.
See the download page for a full list of changes.

ollobollo

hi ricewind,
i'm back....gg
back with few questions:
1. rightclick: i've customized my rightklickmenu (in german) but there are 2 questions about it: is it possible to customize also these 2 little things: darkclerk 1.3.0 command and darkclerk 1.3.0 information, i didn't find them in the luafiles. the other little question is all menupoints are customized except the operator commands/blocks/block for 10 minutes. it is also not in the rightclickmenu
2. tophubbers: whre in the gui is the menu for customizing the tophubbers, i mean wich profile could use it.

3. where can i find the output for several text , like this ???????????????????.  i wish to customize it too
4. the output text from the cleaner:"If you are not going to be in the hub for a period..." i don't find anywhere
and last
5. where can i find this: Rincewind's ?DarkClerk? v1.3.0 is active. Type +darkclerk for available commands, my wish is to customize it too.

if there is chance that you permit my little wishes to customize your script,let me know....thx   ollo

Rincewind

Questions are always good  :-\

1. Command and Information were omitted from the right clicker. Oops  :-[
2. Tophubbers uses the Commands permissions set on the Rules page (this permissions set will be replaced soon as I improve the Grimoire). COmmand profiles is currently used in several inappropriate places so I will be going through and changing this.
3. The ??????????????????? is currently hardcoded but I can add it as a customisable output in the next version.
4. The output from the cleaner is not currently customisable (next version I intend to alow all output strings to be customised).
5. This output is not currently customisable either. See point 4.

Poinbts 4 and 5 will be a huge level of work to do, I'm afraid, so don't expect it quick. But it will get done  ;)

ollobollo

ok ricewind,
its nice to know that you would solve my problems.
it seems to be a good idea, putting all outputs or config txt in txt-files, so it is very comfortable to change your scripts in different languages or customize it to the appearance what you like. i am waiting the result of our conversation and im pleased to test your respectfully work.

*thumbsup*

ollo
Posted on: November 29, 2006, 09:55:22 pm
new day, new ollo at work:

i want to make a particular proposal for emend the script:
you may realize to built in the possibility to upgrade/downgrade a user in a desired profile?

greets

ollo

Rincewind

There is already a changereg command which you can use to change the profile of the user. Right click on them, click changereg and type the profile you want them to be.

ollobollo

hi ricewind,

ive tested the upgrade command and it works.
but it isnt listet in the rightclick, so i put it in my personal rightclick menu. thx

now the script is working in my hub und my user are the testers for it.

grettings

ollo

Rincewind

The right click is under Operator Commands ] Users ] Change Profile

ollobollo

i fell awful about it, its time to customize it in german , lol, sorry.....

Rincewind

Not a problem. I added the ability to customise rc for other languages as not everyone is comfortable with English.

I will also never criticise someone's poor English as no matter how bad it is, it is still better than my attempts at any language other than English would be.

ollobollo

a new day , and new questions:

since yesterday i use the last seen and the ip logger script.
the last seen script works properly, but the ip logger shows two errors i dont know:

scripts\Rincewind's IP Log.lua:196: attempt to index local 'v' (a number value)
scripts\Rincewind's IP Log.lua:182: attempt to index field 'tsIPLog' (a nil value)
any suggestions about it?

ollo

Rincewind

I'm afraid they are bugs :(

You can download the fixed version here

ollobollo

downloadlink is dead, sorry for the inconvenience

Rincewind

lol that was quick. Thought my post hadn't worked when I saw your name as last poster :P

ollobollo

im looking for it every hour, lol.
it works fine
but the next question is waiting....
is it possible that the output from the ip updater is shown only for the user who has requestet it?
because those infos isnt for the user and members, only for ops and higher. i think  only for the user who has requested it isthe right way

greets

ollo

Rincewind

There is a setting in tGeneral called bSendToAll which will accomplish what you want.

ollobollo

also works great, thanks

now i have no questions.....lol

Rincewind

Just in time for DarkClerk v1.3.2  ;D

ollobollo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk