disappearing right-click commands

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

disappearing right-click commands

Started by GanjaMan, 09 June, 2007, 01:27:04

Previous topic - Next topic

GanjaMan

Greets,

just started to use DixBoT today. I'm not sure if this is an error or an easy prob to solve...
I use more scripts with a right-click menu.
When I get the DiX commands, all other right-click menus disappear.
Can you help me out?

THNX!!

Snooze

When you choose "Get All CMDs" it will clear your rightclick commands before sending you the DiXBoT rightclick commands. It's doing that to make sure you don't end up with more than on set  of the same rightclick commands.

An option would be to simply get the commands you're going to use.

You can do that by:
Rightclick Userlist --> DiXBoT Rightclicks --> choose a command set

I hope that will work out for you. If not, please contact me in the Demohub @ demo.dixbot.com:1209

Thanks,
Snooze

Tw?sT?d-d?v

ive got theis bot set up and i think it cool  ...  and i keep forgetting about that ( you told me this before )
i think 1 option for this is to remove   "Get All CMDS" ... I would save more posts and questions like this

Snooze

You might be right..

I'll do some testing on ways to get around this issue ..

[Edit] I've made a new module that will allow you to add your own rightclick commands, so you could just include those gone missing <g>
I'm still testing this module, but should be available really soon..
[/Edit]

Thanks,
Snooze

Tw?sT?d-d?v

Yeah added new module sounds great  -  for the scripts that dont add them to RightClicker ...  But i use Madmans Funscript ...and there is no way im going to sit there and add them to new module when they are already sent to my R/C (if there was only 1-2 then i might but there a re loads :P )

GanjaMan

thnx for your answer, and sorry for not replying earlier. I feel the same about adding all commands manually to be honest ;)
another question: my VIPs are allowed to reg ppl, but they cant get the opcommands. Any solution for that?

THNX!

Snooze

another question: my VIPs are allowed to reg ppl, but they cant get the opcommands. Any solution for that?

I'm planning a rewrite of the way rightclicks/commands is handled by the dxbcore. That would allow for you to assign rights as you please.
Though this won't happen over night as its it's 100's of lines of code that needs to be rewritten ;-)

Thanks,
Snooze

GanjaMan

very good to hear :) good luck with rewriting, looking forward to all new stuff!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk