']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 10

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by Hades
that would work.
However i don't like fancy letters  - different pll use different fonts and in some cases it's really better to keep things as simple as possible - regular font:P
Hi m8  

ignore the Fancy Ascii lettering it is an  Ascii language pack im running.. the standard Language pack is with normal text.

Can u make Hangman editable?
With question sets like trivia and so i could change hm name in ascii descryption
So we could use own sets of txt files for adec. game topic

ALSO option disable numgame.

ill look in to moving the ascii pics to an external file another time  :)

and yes ill add a way to disable the number trivia.. :P

Has anyone downloaded the language pack yet to start translating . ????
i would like to add some other language support to the Install...

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

??????Hawk??????

gander

running this soft creates enormus lag in the hub..i got 1mbit up and with 200 users it lags even then

normal i think not

using robo and a seperate trivia..i can run it with 400+ and no lag at all

how come?

??????Hawk??????

hi m8  

disable the    Protowall/peerguardian protection ip blocker. its a heavy option

also try with the description tags disabled.

??????Hawk??????

Hades

Hawk m8.

I got few ops complaining that new wersion of dcdm is being disconected by terminator i tryed setting it up to min 0.0 o.00001 doesn't help. Only when checked disable op checks worked but this doesn't solve the problem i think?

??????Hawk??????

Hawk m8.

I got few ops complaining that new wersion of dcdm is being disconected by terminator i tryed setting it up to min 0.0 o.00001 doesn't help. Only when checked disable op checks worked but this doesn't solve the problem i think?

Hi m8  

Pls ask your Ops using DCDM  NOT to use the right click commands..  they will be disconnected for flooding.

the Problem is with DCDM  Adding and Extra Pipe to the Right click commands when it recieves them from the script..

Blame the DEVS of DCDM for wanting to be Different.  I will try find a Work around for this later..

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

SAS

when i set terminator to only accept users with dc++, MNDC, odc, czdc++, dcdm, revconnect and rmdc
why dosent terminator block users who are using other clients?

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS
when i set terminator to only accept users with dc++, MNDC, odc, czdc++, dcdm, revconnect and rmdc

Because it cannot distinguish between e. g. CZDC and BCDC.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS

Hi m8

Other clients . ??  which ones. ?  and are they listed in the GUI ??

cheers

??????Hawk??????

SAS

yes lost of other clients are listed there
ile stong dc, zeondc, ldc and other clients i have never heard of

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????

Pls ask your Ops using DCDM  NOT to use the right click commands..  they will be disconnected for flooding.

the Problem is with DCDM  Adding and Extra Pipe to the Right click commands when it recieves them from the script..

Blame the DEVS of DCDM for wanting to be Different.

Is it only me? When I send rightclicks with LawMaker, it all works fine with DCDM++. Please post an example raw you send, if the General Compilers' license won't get violated by it.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Hades

they don't complain about disconnecting with flood message...
they are being kicked for version too old!
This only applies to lates dcdm released recently - there were no probs with previous version.

I noticed this when in terminator gui dcdm min ver was set to 0.030 ops were getting this:

disconnected the version u r using dcdm++ 0.0300 is to old please update +link to webside

then

i changed dcdm min ver in trm gui to 0.010

they get this :

disconnecter the version of dcdm++ 0.010 is too old

looks like version changes
:))

even though they still use same latest dcdm++ release

this is weird :D

Jitway

Same problem here as well.
It\'s not what you say but how you get your point across!

??????Hawk??????

heya peeps ..  

ive just fixed that  .. cheers for the report..

what suprises me  is That no one has reported it before..   its been like that since the security was born in this project  :P

anyway it was and still works fine BUT it reports the GUI setting instead of the actual users client ver.. ( Wrong Veriable used in the message sent to user )

and whats more  DCDM works fine  Right click menu included  ..

so anyone using DCDM and getting disconnected when using the right click Please give me more info  ..  as ive tried all ways to reproduce it...

SAS..  Can you please tell me which clients are gettin in your hub that you have disallowed in the Termy GUI..
if their not listed then i need to add the support to the script..  cheers

Rev 6  is coming on well and hopefully will be with you in a couple of days from now.  hopefully for the week end.

theres  a few changes  a couple of new games and a lot of re coding..  

lrz peeps

??????Hawk??????

SAS

SAS.. Can you please tell me which clients are gettin in your hub that you have disallowed in the Termy GUI..
if their not listed then i need to add the support to the script

In the terminator software on the security under clients i have disallowed every client exept: DC++, NMDC2, ODC, CZDC, DCDM, Revconnect and RMDC. and it dosent even check the version number. i got ppl with dc++ 0.403 and i have set the min. version to 0.668. alos i ge ppl with stealth dc that i dont want in and it dosent seem to block them.

??????Hawk??????

hi sas m8  

ill  have a look at the  dc++ ver check  but as far as im aware  it works fine.

ill edit this post in  a moment with my findings

the stealth client cannot be picked up by script ( Unless the user dosnt know how to set it up )
Use another client to detect it  ...  DCDM  or something similar..

??????Hawk??????

**** EDIT ****
SAS...

With GUI set to min ver 0.300

Your Client Version DC++0.205 is too old. Please Download the latest one at:- http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net
Redirecting to: ####-###.###:411

So All working fine  here  ..  Check your settings

??????Hawk??????

suzanne

Hi there peeps...Can't wait for the latest script (Ver 6) to be released...i aint had any probs at all with disallowed clients that i have set....but as said before if stealth dc is setup properly it will not be detected within the script but if you or your ops are using an ops client it does detect it...shows up in the users info..:-))

SAS

well the user who is using stelth DC hasnt coverd it up
in his client descriptions it says stealth
if i knew how to set in a pic here i would showed u the settings

Edit: and i got some users using strong DC that isnt blocked out either

suzanne

Strange the as i have it blocked and i cant get in my hub with strong dc++ as a users as have tested it a few times to make sure all is working ok....it is ticked to allow and un-ticked to disallow clients in the gui....you prob will know that anyways but i aint had any problems at all.... ?(

SAS

one of my users was kicked and banned after using the !showreg function, he only used it once and this is what it said in ptokax:
> [22:13] !showreg vip|
> [22:13] !showreg reg|

What is wrong here?

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Hey SaS can u tell me what client that user was using when that flood happened? As im doing a test in my hub with every single client thats in the script to see what i can come up with..

SAS

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Ok thanks hunni i'll get back to ya once i did a few tests  :P  :P  :P

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Ok this is what i think. I think that user is using a hacked client. I have a live test hub so anyone can come in with any clients so its good for testing. The emulater bit in some of these clients is too ease just to put in wot u want so it may say 6.74 but it isnt. So ask him if its really wot hes using cause nothing is showing up with that client and im using it. Your very welcome to come into my hub and test too  :P

6Marilyn6Manson6

When I use command:   !hconfig   I have this error:

[14:27:55]  10/02/05 14:27:55 - terminator/!!!_Terminator-REV6_!!!.lua:10537: attempt to concatenate a nil value   No Extended data available

and Terminator bot close. Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk