UserBekcisi - Page 3

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

UserBekcisi

Started by GeceBekcisi, 20 April, 2006, 19:08:56

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: Low on 21 August, 2006, 12:42:47
Hehe lets hope a kind harted volunter reads this and converts it to 5.1 ;) I've tried mutors 5.0-5.1 script but i didnt get it to work.

OK, then create a new topic, run the converter program again and show what errors you get.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

GeceBekcisi

Quote from: Low on 18 August, 2006, 18:48:03
Hello. Any chance that this script is going to be converted to LUA 5.1 ? Really like it. :)

Possibly NO in few next months. As bastya_elvtars mentioned above, I am away from DC and scripting because I have loads of shit to fix my own life. As soon as everything turns to be normal, I'll be glad to return.

And a news for users of this script: When I quit working on UserBekcisi, I was close to finish rebuilding script's architecture to "plug-in" based architecture which means you'll be able to run the components only you will choose. I hope that will satistfy most of people complaining about "too many features".

Also, CrazyGuy has done a GUI for settings; and it will be added to next build if I find CrazyGuy when I return :)

Best regards from Ge(eBekcisi

Note: Gece means night in my language ;)
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

Pothead

Good luck with get everything sorted GeceBekcisi :)

amenay

I found an error on line 910 of functions2.lua.. simple oversight I'm sure.

fFunction = function(User)

Should be

fFunction = function(User,sReason,String,sWhere,sFile)

GeceBekcisi

Quote from: amenay on 04 October, 2006, 07:57:13
I found an error on line 910 of functions2.lua.. simple oversight I'm sure.

fFunction = function(User)

Should be

fFunction = function(User,sReason,String,sWhere,sFile)

Thanks for the report amenay, you can be sure it will be fixed in next version..

BTW, I started to sort stuff in my life and probabably I'll be back to scripting in a few months.. I have some brilliant ideas for UserBekcisi; when they are ready, I will share with you ;)
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

CrazyGuy

Hey folks,

Seems there's alot of questions about Userbekcisi being converted to LUA 5.1.1
And since newest PtokaX doesn't support 5.0.3 anymore, I tried to give it a go.
I would like to state though, that I haven't fully tested this modification, so there probably will be errors in it.

I have not added any new functionality to it ( if any chances, then now less stuff works  :P lol )

Hopefully Gecebekcisi will be having a chance soon to take a look and optimize it where needed.

*link removed*

speedX

showing me the following error in 0.3.5.1

[01:05] Syntax ...kaX DC Hub 0.3.5.1\scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.lua:170: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
Thanking You,

speedX

CrazyGuy

Quote[01:05] Syntax ...kaX DC Hub 0.3.5.1\scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.lua:170: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

if not string.find(frmHub:GetHubDescr(),"UB.RC3") then
		frmHub:SetHubDescr("\[UB.RC3\]."..frmHub:GetHubDescr())
	end

Does not seem to be related to my modification. Calls valid for PtokaX 0.3.5.1i
But try changing it to this
if string.find(frmHubLGetHubDescr(), "UB.RC3") == nil then frmHub:SetHubDescr("\[UB.RC3\]."..frmHub:GetHubDescr()) end

GeceBekcisi

Well, I wasn't planning to release the LUA 5.1 version of UserBekcisi until I was sure of everything (I didn't have much time to test it); but here you go folks.. Please do report all the problems you face.. Even if I can't help; I am sure the other scripters around will help you..

CrazyGuy

;D

My version, trashed, recylced, and retrashed :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk