PtoKax 0.3.3.0 Build ?.?

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtoKax 0.3.3.0 Build ?.?

Started by [T-G-T]M@sto, 11 November, 2003, 07:28:54

Previous topic - Next topic

[T-G-T]M@sto

I wonder - There is MANY users asking, begging and fight for another release. No more TD4 they yel. We gone change to Yhub e.t.c Now i ask (and only becourse i very dont know) Why dont you release 0.3.3.0 (build 15.10) and tell them "THIS IS NOT BUGFREE" Let them test and lean by duing. The users choosen for Betatesters work hard and got all the buggs (if any) so why dont stop all this and give them a version ?

REMEMBER: I just ask becourse i very dont understand why. (more tester - more mixed results)
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

Troubadour

the version is still in test 15.16 and therefor it isn't released yet!
Just hang in there!
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by [T-G-T]M@sto
I wonder - There is MANY users asking, begging and fight for another release. No more TD4 they yel. We gone change to Yhub e.t.c Now i ask (and only becourse i very dont know) Why dont you release 0.3.3.0 (build 15.10) and tell them "THIS IS NOT BUGFREE" Let them test and lean by duing. The users choosen for Betatesters work hard and got all the buggs (if any) so why dont stop all this and give them a version ?

REMEMBER: I just ask becourse i very dont understand why. (more tester - more mixed results)

I highly disagree, if i were a newbie, and someone released an unbug fre, program, id think they were a newbie, i wud say what a load of ............., then move to another hubsoft such as OpenDCH, but if i were a newbie and was using ptokax td4 moved to opendch and then they released a new ptokax later id think ooooooooooh it must be better, and move to it to check it out and if no bugs and good id stay with it, but like i said, if it had many bugs id move away and not take another look at ptokax,

but im not newbie PTOKAX RULES.............;)

-phatz
Resistance is futile!

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by [T-G-T]M@sto

patience is a virtue, when it comes out it will be great

[T-G-T]M@sto

[QUOTE
very impatient individual, why dont you stop acting like a little brat,(no offense but that is what you are acting like) ....dont worry, believe it or not, you are not the only one that does not have the beta software.
its ptacez software he chooses who he want his betatesters to be,
there have been problems with leaked software and he does not have many people he can trust with beta software, please stop being a baby about this, stop lashing out a ptacez for not giving you the beta.
besides they are almost done with testing be patient.
[/QUOTE] UPS let me correct you I am Betatester my self, so i dont WANT the version - I got it allready he he he I just asking becourse i see all thise unhappy topic about "tied of waiting" e.t.c
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

SaintSinner

my apologiez to you  :]

i have edited to post

Event_Horizon

Hi there,

i think if they release the buggy version everyone would start to cry: "ahhh there are to many bugs in". so just wait untill the test are finished, then u can enjoy a good one :)

So letz wait together.... I also want a new one :D

Greez Event_Horizon
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

Dyzan

Well, 0.3.3.0 versions are the best I ever tested. But true. Many bugs exists. But. Stability have been very good even thouht there are some bugs. =)

Well, Stay here and wait. It will come out some day. And I think, you will not be disapointed! :)

/Dyzan
//Dyzan @ Swenorth
Download: NXS-3.v.3.9a
Creator of NXS-3: NightLitch

MetalQueen

Ptaczek  is always put out great hub soft so  waiting for all the bugs to be gone though is not a big deal to most of us cause we know ptaczek will put the best out to all of us . He is working hard and it all looks good so far !
So like Dyzan says:

QuoteWell, Stay here and wait. It will come out some day. And I think, you will not be disapointed!

;)
Proud owner of  ?L? ??H??L ?? ??W?RK??

plop

the longer you have 2 wait the happier you are when you finaly got it.   lol

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

Event_Horizon

QuoteOriginally posted by plop
the longer you have 2 wait the happier you are when you finaly got it.   lol

plop

sure u r right :D - so letz wait
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk