Changing profile outside hubsoft

Changing profile outside hubsoft

Started by WitchHunter, 16 July, 2008, 07:35:26

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchHunter

Hi everyone  :)

I am new to this board so forgive me if I am not doing everything the way it should be done. I have read the rules and will for sure follow them  :D

My question is:

is there a way to change a users profile outside the hubsoft? I know it can be done from within the profile manager, but is there a scripting way of doing it directly from a rc menu? I run a private hub with high minimum share and sometimes users get disk crashes or kinda and can then not login due top lack in share. We have a TEMP profile for these users but only I can change the profiles since the hubsoft is on my computer. As far as I can tell (correct me if I am wrong), the changing cannot be done with a separate command (ie !chgprofile %[line:profile]).

Is there any script which makes this possible? I have been searching over and over again but so far I have not found any script with that feature.

Thank you for reading this :)

WitchHunter

Me again. I guess I was too fast with this request. I found a script that does almost exactly what I requested:
RegBot (Verli style) [API2] by Hungarista.

I only miss the right click commands. I appreciate any help I can get, but I will also try to solve this on my own.... but with the knowledge I have in lua it might take time ... much time  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk