*** FreshStuff V. 2.60

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

*** FreshStuff V. 2.60

Started by NightLitch, 10 March, 2005, 11:29:02

Previous topic - Next topic

NightLitch

Here it is FreshStuff V. 2.60

I took the freedom to convert the FreshStuff V.2.59 made by Chilla to Lua 5

FreshStuff V. 2.60 Download

Report Errors...

// NightLitch
//NL

uffetjur

tnx m8 I no where to put it
Somewhere in Cyberspace

Jorgo

Weeee - thank you! Seems to work fine.

JustABitch

i've got a problem....when i try to show requests i get this error: Syntax ...\0.3.3.0.b16.05.nt.dgb\scripts\FreshStuff-V.2.60.lua:342: attempt to call global `getn' (a nil value)

and when i try to add a request i get this error: Syntax ...\0.3.3.0.b16.05.nt.dgb\scripts\FreshStuff-V.2.60.lua:294: attempt to call global `getn' (a nil value)

Everything else seems to work just fine  =)...

If u find the time to look at it it would be gr8...

Thx superdupermuch
//JAB

Acidpadd

thanks for that wonderfull script ... its to cool to use man :)) i like it alot .......
             ? ? ?? Classical Psytrance ?? ? ?  
?--> psychedeliche.no-ip.org <--?

Jelf

Theres still some old code in there..
Line 294
for i = 1,getn(requests) do
should be
for i = 1,table.getn(requests) do
Also line 342
"\t----------------   Fresh Requests :	"..getn(requests).."  Items Stored\t----------------\r\n")
Should be
"\t----------------   Fresh Requests :	"..tablegetn(requests).."  Items Stored\t----------------\r\n")
Hope this helps

x-ray

i've got a problem....when i try to add requests i get this error: Syntax ...\0.3.3.0.b16.05rls\scripts\FreshStuff-V.2.60.lua:302:attempt to call global `tinsert' (a nil value)

Help

Jelf

I didnt go all thought it earlier, thought most would have been done.

You need to change that to table.insert

x-ray

Thanks it works great

tassen

I have changes the lines 294 and 342 i think it whas but still, The Request  not working but release function is working!

Regards Tassen

TTB

Hi,

indeed, the Request part doesn't work well... This is the message:

Syntax ... HUB ADSL\TESTHUB\LUA5\scripts\FreshStuff-V.2.60.lua:302: attempt to call global `tinsert' (a nil value)

Hope someone can make this work :)
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

TTB

Hi,

couldn't wait... I have it fixed on my own. Nightlitch, I think the script is now 100% ok (for so far I can test)...

This should be it:

FreshStuff 2.60 FiXeD

The details:

changed (also posted by Jelf, but he made a mistake and also missed 1 error):

line 294
for i = 1,getn(requests) do
should be:
for i = 1,table.getn(requests) do

line 302
tinsert (requests, 1, { os.date("[%d/%m/%y]"),curUser.sName,requestitem } )
should be:
table.insert (requests, 1, { os.date("[%d/%m/%y]"),curUser.sName,requestitem }

line 342
"\t----------------   Fresh Requests :	"..getn(requests).."  Items Stored\t----------------\r\n")
should be:
"\t----------------   Fresh Requests :	"..table.getn(requests).."  Items Stored\t----------------\r\n")

@Jelf => You didn't write the "dot"   "."  (line 342) that's why it gave an error.

The file is now on my server, maybe somenone can copy this and put it on a server with a lot of lua stuff :))
TTB

Jelf

Whoops didnt see that b4 i posted, ty

tassen

+showrequest this is not working for me!

Regards Tassen

TTB

Did you download the FiXeD version?

Click here
TTB

sensi

hello all, I encounter a problem with script FreshStuff-V.2.60, I have any order on main chat [ 12:30:47 ] *** Server command : !shows
thank you for your assistance
????????????????????
HipHopClub Fr & Us
Hub : PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 16.09 [debug]
Script : RoboCop v10.01c
         (hhcfrnice.sytes.net:415)
Web radio : Runing SAM2 V2.8.3
 listen here :)
????????????????????

(-=TrIp-iN-SuN=-)

how i doing only reg users can to add?

(-=TrIp-iN-SuN=-)

not all users i want to add new stuff only vip and op how i can to do that?

TTB

I will make the modified script tomorrow for you... You also want to make it possible to let VIPs also add to shows?? Please reply to confim!
TTB

sensi

hello all Yep good idea, the ideal will be that that evening to record them or the vip which can add :)
Thx TTB .....
????????????????????
HipHopClub Fr & Us
Hub : PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 16.09 [debug]
Script : RoboCop v10.01c
         (hhcfrnice.sytes.net:415)
Web radio : Runing SAM2 V2.8.3
 listen here :)
????????????????????

TTB

Hi,

this is a version that all users with profile VIP also can add... (this is changed also with the command: +onlyop on/off) So onlyop enabled, will also allow VIPs to add!

*CLICK*

Quotehello all Yep good idea, the ideal will be that that evening to record them or the vip which can add :)
I don't understand this... do you want to allow only certain VIPs to add? In that case, it will take some time to make, because I'm also busy with making other scripts (and I'm not that good to make that in 5 min)...
TTB

(-=TrIp-iN-SuN=-)

but i have same thing more how i closed to don't see new release in MOTD only if users type same command his see new release. not how is same user enter to hub see release i don't want this ! if him want to check new release him type same command to see new release

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by (-=TrIp-iN-SuN=-)
but i have same thing more how i closed to don't see new release in MOTD only if users type same command his see new release. not how is same user enter to hub see release i don't want this ! if him want to check new release him type same command to see new release

If u don't want to see the releases on Connect, just go to PtokaX\scripts\Fresh-Files and open the file named "FreshStuff.ini".
Look for this:
--Set This to anything else than nil ( SendOnConnect = 1 ) and the "Max2" newest items will be shown at userconnect
SendOnConnect = 1

and change it to:
--Set This to anything else than nil ( SendOnConnect = 1 ) and the "Max2" newest items will be shown at userconnect
SendOnConnect = 0

Cheers

PS: If u want the version of this script that fixes the releases sending before the MOTD check this.
Btw, what do u mean with that vip thingy?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk