']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 6

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

??????Hawk??????

heya peeps  

Due to Hardware Failure and install problems ive not been so active with Terminator development..

hopefully im all fixed up again and can continue, undisturbed by computer crashing..

Pls post any requests here and i will add them to the ' ToDo ' list  ... :))  :))

Cheers..

??????Hawk??????

kash?

as soon as I install Terminator,I am not able to
add any user (i.e. !addreguser is not working)
what's the reason and how can it be solved...

SAS

What does this eror mean?
Private message from AbracadabraScript-Error>: 07/09/05 23:36:24 - Terminator/!!!_Terminator_!!!-V1.5R.lua:7050: attempt to concatenate global `name' (a nil value)   No Extended data available

??????Hawk??????

heya peeps  ...

QuoteOriginally posted by kash?
as soon as I install Terminator,I am not able to
add any user (i.e. !addreguser is not working)
what's the reason and how can it be solved...
Type !help for a list of commands..  the one to add reg users is..     !reguser [nick]
most commands are on the right click menu too .  including the registering of users in any profile  ..

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS
What does this eror mean?
Private message from AbracadabraScript-Error>: 07/09/05 23:36:24 - Terminator/!!!_Terminator_!!!-V1.5R.lua:7050: attempt to concatenate global `name' (a nil value)   No Extended data available
It means  ive got a BUG to fix in the Fresh Stuff caused by Duplicate Entry of a Request..  thx for the report   :))  :))

im still having computer troubles here so pls  bear with me as i  deren't even attempt any scripting at the mo, Only to loose it all Due to a Crash  ...  

im doin mi best to fix thing

Cheers  

??????Hawk??????

kash?

how do I enable !addreguser command, original
one of ptokax...

dkt

y u want !addreguser command of ptokax, when there is already !reguser command from terminator

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by dkt
y u want !addreguser command of ptokax, when there is already !reguser command from terminator

ditto   :P  :P  :P

!reguser [Nick] [Pass]
!regvip [Nick] [pass]
!regop [Nick] [pass]
!regmaster [Nick] [pass]

if already registered use the--
!upgrade [Nick] ['Profile']  --//  Profiles are   master , op , vip , reg

i think that just about covers all without the need for the inbuilt !addreguser command..

??????Hawk??????

kash?

I am getting this error =
      ERR....  The Register user command Has been Disabled
I must have disabled it, can u plz tell me how do
I enable it ??

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by kash?
ERR....  The Register user command Has been Disabled
I must have disabled it, can u plz tell me how do
I enable it ??

Only vips will ever get that message..

load up the GUI goto security.   click the Misc 1  tab
and tick the box " Vip's can reg users "

save and exit the GUI and restart scripts...   :))  :))

Cheers  

??????Hawk??????

Hades

I'm really upset with numgame,i think it's banal and causes all users to use it as it's simple to answer and make thousands of points.There is no option to disable it etc.
Hawk could you make that part of quiz disappear in next release or make option to disable numgame or only op control  i noticed it's integrated with quiz. May be getting rid of it will mean less work than implemending 2 extra commands?

Please!

Comatosed

Hi M8

Great script

Was just wondering if it would be possible to have a command to send multiple pm's to users without opening a new window for each one

I know the !mass command sends it to the bot but im sure most users ignore it

I want them to know im sending them the message so they have no excuse if they break them

Cheers

and keep up the good work

HillyBilly

QuoteOriginally posted by Comatosed
Hi M8

Great script

Was just wondering if it would be possible to have a command to send multiple pm's to users without opening a new window for each one

I know the !mass command sends it to the bot but im sure most users ignore it

I want them to know im sending them the message so they have no excuse if they break them

Cheers

and keep up the good work

I like this one to

cheers HB

?Tr??T_????

can u give me the code of terminator trivia????

Thanx

??????Hawk??????

heya peeps  ..  

still goin very slow this end  ,  what with sunny weather and a  Fu#%ed computer that freezes when ever it decides..
 :P  :P  :P  :P

Hades:-  i will add a option to enable and disable Num triv :))

comatosed / Hillybilly  :-  Done ;)

?Tr??T_???? :-  I used Raligs trivia as a Base for my trivia game..  search the forum and you should find it :))

For all you Non UK peeps out there im am completing the Language file for full multi lingual support..

if anyone converts it i would appreciate a copy of the language file so it can be included in futur versions.

Cheers  

??????Hawk??????

HillyBilly

Thanxs m8 :D

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Hiya Hunnies :p:p

I dont know if any of you suffer from the same problem as us

PROBLEM   " Where the hell is that command? "

We are hoping for some input and ( hopefully ) some full alternative right click menus for Terminator

Here is the Full  Master Security right click...

Anyone wanting to have a go at rebuilding it in a more " User Friendly Manner " then we'd really like you to post your alternative, before we all get lost...

ok here we go:-

user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Warn  User$<%[mynick]> !warn %[nick] %[line:Reason for warnning?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Timeban  User$<%[mynick]> !timeban %[nick] %[line:bantime in mins] %[line:reason]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Messages\\ON$<%[mynick]> !hubshiton ||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Messages\\OFF$<%[mynick]> !hubshitoff ||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Help$<%[mynick]> !help ||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Main Chat History$<%[mynick]> !history||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\View Hub Info $<%[mynick]>  !hconfig||") 
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\View Chat Stats$<%[mynick]> !chstats||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Banner $<%[mynick]>  !banner %[line:Enter your text]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Clear Main Chat$<%[mynick]> !cls||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Show Redirect list$<%[mynick]> !sredirect||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Text\\View Network $<%[mynick]>  !network||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Text\\View Hub Rules$<%[mynick]> !rules||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Text\\View DC++ FAQ$<%[mynick]> !faq||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Mass Message users$<%[mynick]> !mass %[line:message]||")    
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Hub\\Text\\Send Advert$<%[mynick]> !advert||") 
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Send Mass Pm to Highlighted user$<%[mynick]> !pm %[nick] %[line:Message]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Gag$<%[mynick]> !gag %[nick]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\UnGag$<%[mynick]> !ungag %[nick]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Commands\\Remove Commands$<%[mynick]> !commandsoff %[nick] %[line:Reason for Removing Commands?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Commands\\Reinstate Commands$<%[mynick]> !commandson %[nick]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Allow\\Allow user through all checks$<%[mynick]> !allow %[line:User name to allow]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Allow\\Remove Allowed User$<%[mynick]> !dallow %[line:User name to remove from allow list]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Allow\\Show Allowed users$<%[mynick]> !sallow|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Hub Messages\\ON$<%[mynick]> !hubshiton %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Hub Messages\\OFF$<%[mynick]> !hubshitoff %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Follow Kicked Users$<%[mynick]> !watchkicks|")

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Part 2   :p:p

user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Kill Nick$<%[mynick]> !kill %[nick] %[line:Reason for kill?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Kick Nick$<%[mynick]> !kick %[nick] %[line:Reason for kick?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Kick ban User$<%[mynick]> !kickban %[nick] %[line:Reason for kickban?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Disconnect User$<%[mynick]> !drop %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Nick ban$<%[mynick]> !nickban %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\String Ban$<%[mynick]> !sban %[line:String of CHars to ban?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Ban IP$<%[mynick]> !banip %[line:IP to Ban?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Kicking\\Ban IP Range$<%[mynick]> !banrange %[line:Description?]:%[line:Start IP?]-%[line:End IP?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Clone Users\\Add$<%[mynick]> !clone %[line:User nick to allow through clone user check]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Clone Users\\Remove$<%[mynick]> !rclone %[line:User nick to remove from the allow list]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Clone Users\\Show Clone Allow List$<%[mynick]> !sclones|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Info\\User info$<%[mynick]> !info %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Info\\Brief User info$<%[mynick]> !userinfo %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Info\\Whois IP$<%[mynick]> !whois %[line:Users ip]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Info\\IP Info $<%[mynick]>  !ipinfo %[line:Enter IP]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Change Nick$<%[mynick]> !chnick %[line:New Nick]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Show/Change Password$<%[mynick]> !pass %[line:New password or click ok to display your pass]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Show Kick Log$<%[mynick]> !getkicks|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Show Ban Log$<%[mynick]> !getbanlist|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Show Warn Log$<%[mynick]> !getwarn|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Show Top Kickers$<%[mynick]> !topkickers|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Registering\\Reg$<%[mynick]> !reguser %[nick] %[line:password for user]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Registering\\Vip$<%[mynick]> !regvip %[nick] %[line:password for vip]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Registering\\Op$<%[mynick]> !regop %[nick] %[line:password for user]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Registering\\Master$<%[mynick]> !regmaster %[nick] %[line:password for vip]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\List Users\\Master$<%[mynick]> !showreg Master||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\List Users\\Ops$<%[mynick]> !showreg op||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\List Users\\VIP$<%[mynick]> !showreg VIP||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\List Users\\REG$<%[mynick]> !showreg REG||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\List Users\\All$<%[mynick]> !showreg||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Upgrading\\Reg$<%[mynick]> !upgrade %[nick] reg|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Upgrading\\Vip$<%[mynick]> !upgrade %[nick] vip|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Upgrading\\Op$<%[mynick]> !upgrade %[nick] op|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\User Upgrading\\Master$<%[mynick]> !upgrade %[nick] master|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Redirecting\\Activate Redirect$<%[mynick]> !redirectpass %[line:password]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Redirecting\\Redirect User$<%[mynick]> !red  %[nick] %[line:address] %[line:Reason]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Unban ip $<%[mynick]> !unban %[line:IP  to Unban?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Unban Nick $<%[mynick]> !unban %[line:nick  to Unban?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\flood user$<%[mynick]> !flood %[nick] %[line:number of times ] %[line:reason ]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\delete user$<%[mynick]> !delreg %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Leave offline Message  $<%[mynick]>  !message %[line:User Name] %[line:Message]||") 
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Users\\Get My IP $<%[mynick]>  !myip||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Stealth\\ON $<%[mynick]>  !stealthon||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Stealth\\OFF $<%[mynick]>  !stealthoff||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Command Spy\\ON $<%[mynick]>  !cmdspyon||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Command Spy\\OFF $<%[mynick]>  !cmdspyoff||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\VIP Kick\\Grant$<%[mynick]> !givekick %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 2 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\VIP Kick\\Remove$<%[mynick]> !removekick %[nick]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Save All Logs$<%[mynick]> !slogs||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Set hubs maxusers$<%[mynick]> !chmaxusers %[line:MAX Users ]||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Show Script Settings$<%[mynick]> !scriptsettings||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\check Bots Mem$<%[mynick]> !scriptmem||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Temp Bans$<%[mynick]> !clrtemp||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Perm Bans$<%[mynick]> !clrpermban||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear String Bans$<%[mynick]> !clsbans||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Info\\Show String Bans$<%[mynick]> !ssbans||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Remove String Ban$<%[mynick]> !rsban %[line:String of CHars to Remove from table?]|")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Kick Log$<%[mynick]> !delkicks||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Warn Log$<%[mynick]> !delwarns||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Userinfo Log$<%[mynick]> !delvisits||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Redirect list$<%[mynick]> !delredirects||")
user:SendData("$UserCommand 1 3 ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R ! !\\Security\\Maintanence\\Clear Chat Stats$<%[mynick]> !chclear||")

now, Remember not to include any ascii in there, it likes to f$%& Up the right click
So come on lets see these!!!!!

PRED_UK

YET AGAIN HAWK YOU HAVE REACHED ALL OUR EXPECTATIONS......

Brilliant scripting, easy to understand GUI and working perfectly in our network hubs.

Thanks for all the hard work and keep it up.....

****** ( 6 Star rating on this one !!!!! )

Would recommend this as a Ptokax add on it`s a must have......

Regards THE TFZ TEAM.....

www.hawks-world.com
Keeping the frontline alive !!!!!!

Cheers m8...

??????Hawk??????

heya peeps  ..  

well  the crashing has stayed away a little for me to get some things done..

i am  curently adding a New Game and a couple of other extra commands...

I would appreciate some input from you as to the layout of the Right click menu as i want to get the language file completed.

English only  as you will be able to configure the language file to your needs later..

Any other requests then pls post here so i can do them before the next update..

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

ps    Thx PRED_UK  :))  :))

?Tr??T_????

if u have something to translate to portuguse i am here...

regards :D

HillyBilly

i like it the way it is, it takes just some time to learn.

HB :)

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Yeah thats wot i keep saying :P  :P But always room for more fun tho and its easy when u get the Knack :P  :P

??????Hawk??????

heya peeps  ..  

ok  right click seems not to be a problem ..  

i have changed it a little  ..

heres something for you to play with  ..  

Fun Script ascii Pack for Terminator

Download and unzip to your ' Terminator/ascii '  folder

restart scripts .

Right click support for them will be in the next Script update.. use them in main chat

>>> Ascii Pack <<<

Any one got any Requests ??????

Have fun ..  

??????Hawk??????

bokkepoot

QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????
Heya Peeps  ...

First thing..  you should all be running..']['?RM???']['?R ?? Rev-4

If not then pls Update  asap

QuoteOriginally posted by Hades
Dear Hawk!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      Welcome to ?CENSORED?
   :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
         We Have ( 2 ) Users Sharing ( 37.28 Gb )
            You are Protected by ']['?RM???']['?R ??
            By ??????Hawk??????

Is there a way to disable this?

??????
I'll be back:)))
Yup sure .. This would come under the catogory of " Custom Edit "   ;)

Any possibilites to turn this option off ?
It's not clear to me how to turn this option off (or change at least to a bigger time-intervall)

Thanks for all your work ??????Hawk??????
You are doing a great job !!

HillyBilly

QuoteOriginally posted by bokkepoot
QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????
Heya Peeps  ...

First thing..  you should all be running..']['?RM???']['?R ?? Rev-4

If not then pls Update  asap

QuoteOriginally posted by Hades
Dear Hawk!

Welcome to ?CENSORED?
         We Have ( 2 ) Users Sharing ( 37.28 Gb )
            You are Protected by ']['?RM???']['?R ??
            By ??????Hawk??????

Is there a way to disable this?

??????
I'll be back:)))

Any possibilites to turn this option off ?
It's not clear to me how to turn this option off (or change at least to a bigger time-intervall)

Thanks for all your work ??????Hawk??????
You are doing a great job !!

Read this line again m8

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk