']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 15

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades

Site visited  - proposal posted.
Just came to me that number game should have disable option separate from quizz and separed scores maybe?
 :D

inconnu

and dont' forget the option for disabling -HINT for users
Just the -Hint that is automaticaly done by TRIVIA,  please

and the option for disabling numbers

Emp003

Hi, i'm getting the following error in the ptokax script screen.

[14:52] Syntax Terminator/DoNotEditThese/terminator.txt:91: unexpected symbol near `,'

Terminator wont run because of it, I have undone all the recent changes but im still gettin the error, any ideas?

Emp ?(

Rincewind

Sounds like you have something after the comma on that line. Post it so we can have a look and help.

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Emp003
DoNotEditThese

ROTFLMAO!  :D
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Rincewind

Always puzzled me why the angram and trivia question files were in that directory.

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by Emp003
Hi, i'm getting the following error in the ptokax script screen.

[14:52] Syntax Terminator/DoNotEditThese/terminator.txt:91: unexpected symbol near `,'

Terminator wont run because of it, I have undone all the recent changes but im still gettin the error, any ideas?

Emp ?(

have you added some more triggers to the Text Changer ...

if so make sure they are all layed out in this format:-

["TriggerWord"]="Replacement Text",

a missing comma at the end of one will give you that error...

??????Hawk??????

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by inconnu
and dont' forget the option for disabling -HINT for users
Just the -Hint that is automaticaly done by TRIVIA,  please

and the option for disabling numbers

Done for next Update  ;)

??????Hawk??????

JackTheRipper2002

hi m8's
do anyone have a german file for the triv questions.. and the other games???
would be very nice..

keep on working :o)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |------<:::::==---+([DME])=-=([JackTheRipper??])+---==:::::>------|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enigma

i don want the tic tac toe bot and play ur cards to be seen in user list and also i have enabled 'userinfo on logon' thn too its not showing me my info on logon. And also can any user change his nick with use of terminator commands ? I don want this change nick command to any profile..

HillyBilly

Quote from: enigma on 03 March, 2006, 20:55:46
i don want the tic tac toe bot and play ur cards to be seen in user list
Open Terminator Gui Button Fun -->Other Games untick Enable Tic-Tac-Toe and Enable Cards

Quoteand also i have enabled 'userinfo on logon' thn too its not showing me my info on logon.
Sounds like u're hub is set to reg only a lot of the unessasary options are auto disabled for Saving b/w and Resources...

QuoteAnd also can any user change his nick with use of terminator commands ? I don want this change nick command to any profile..
This is a request so it's upto Hawk

Cheers HB

enigma

Quote from: hillybilly on 03 March, 2006, 23:00:41
Open Terminator Gui Button Fun -->Other Games untick Enable Tic-Tac-Toe and Enable Cards

hey come on friend, im not a such a noob, i kno all this :)

Quoteand also i have enabled 'userinfo on logon' thn too its not showing me my info on logon.Sounds like u're hub is set to reg only a lot of the unessasary options are auto disabled for Saving b/w and Resources...

ya my hub is reg? only, but y is the auto disable system in this script :(

QuoteAnd also can any user change his nick with use of terminator commands ? I don want this change nick command to any profile..

forget abt this, i didint find this commnad yet in this version 7c, but surely had got this command in older versions. Anyways problem occurs by this is tat, my hub operator regs? a new user, thn if that user comes and changes his nick, thn its a gr8 prob to maintain info record of that user, as in my locality we maintain a user information profile based on nicks (i.e. we take info from users like fullname, address, home number etc).

HillyBilly

Quote from: enigma on 03 March, 2006, 23:54:46

hey come on friend, im not a such a noob, i kno all this :)

Quoteand also i have enabled 'userinfo on logon' thn too its not showing me my info on logon.Sounds like u're hub is set to reg only a lot of the unessasary options are auto disabled for Saving b/w and Resources...

ya my hub is reg  only, but y is the auto disable system in this script :(

forget abt this, i didint find this commnad yet in this version 7c, but surely had got this command in older versions. Anyways problem occurs by this is tat, my hub operator regs  a new user, thn if that user comes and changes his nick, thn its a gr8 prob to maintain info record of that user, as in my locality we maintain a user information profile based on nicks (i.e. we take info from users like fullname, address, home number etc).

Sorry m8
I couldn't smell that u're not a noob, then again why not post it on Teminator Forum http://www.hawks-world.com

Cheers HB

??????Hawk??????

Hi enigma

i don want the tic tac toe bot and play ur cards to be seen in user list and also i have enabled 'userinfo on logon' thn too its not showing me my info on logon. And also can any user change his nick with use of terminator commands ? I don want this change nick command to any profile..

1. tic tac toe bot and play ur cards need to be in the user list as they are PM games and if they were not in the list your client would say " user offline "

2. 'userinfo on logon'  will be enabled on reg only hubs on the next update

3. Change nick is limited to VIP and above..  i will add option to disable/enable it for selected profiles.

4. Have fun   :) :) :) :) :)

??????Hawk??????

enigma

But i already don want play ur cards and tic tac toe games , means thy r disabled, so wat would any user do it by seeing them in
userlist. thy are of no use in userlist..btw can i disable ( or unreg ) both of these bots ?
and also 1 more thing, see the right click has a 1 line blank in picture attached. Just see the highlighted part in green, tats ur right clicks.

??????Hawk??????

Then try what HB said? ..? when disabled they don't register to the hub ...

??????Hawk??????

enigma

lol.. i did the same . Thn too thy are in userlist. Check it Hawk :)

HillyBilly

Quote from: enigma on 05 March, 2006, 01:39:46
lol.. i did the same . Thn too thy are in userlist. Check it Hawk :)

I just did a fresh setup and reg only, disabled the 2 bots in the Terminator GUI saved the Gui and hit restart scripts in ptokax and they where gone. Dunno what is wrong. I suggest do a compleet fresh setup ptokax an terminator. If that doesn't do the trick maybe we should meet in the live chatbox at Hawks site.

Cheers HB

enigma

??????Hawk??????

[00:06:54] <Bob> This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.4.0b [debug] Mar 10 2006 23:19:30 (UpTime: 0 days, 0 hours, 36 minutes)
[00:06:54] 
	::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ! ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R V1.Rev 7.Lua 5.1 Beta ! ! ! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On Test Now... 

for all those of you wanting to Play with the latest PX i will  upload to my site in the next couple of days...

??????Hawk??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk