']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 4

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

SAS

in the next update can u make normal users remove their posts on fresh files the new and wanted files
that would be great

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS
in the next update can u make normal users remove their posts on fresh files the new and wanted files
that would be great

Added to the list m8  ...

Im only bug fixing at the moment So as soon as all is well i will get on to the Requests  :))  :))

Hopefully very soon.  ( im gettin bored now ) :P  :P

??????Hawk??????

SAS

i just got another idea for an update, its a !seen [nick] command to see when a user was last spotted online
that would be great to see in  the next update  :D

James

Hi

have this prob. with trivia @ Terminator.

Run only TriviaEx in My Hub = mem.Usage 400kb
Run Terminator =mem.Usage 2000kb
Run Terminator with your Trivia=mem.Usage 6000kb

Your triviaQuiss = 4000 kb
Original TriviaQuiss = 300 or 400 kb

?????????????

James

??????Hawk??????

i just got another idea for an update, its a !seen [nick] command to see when a user was last spotted online
that would be great to see in  the next update  :D

Hi m8  

try    !userinfo [user]    Works for offline users too  ..

the same is also true for the command   !ipinfo [IP]

??????Hawk??????

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by James
Hi

have this prob. with trivia @ Terminator.

Run only TriviaEx in My Hub = mem.Usage 400kb
Run Terminator =mem.Usage 2000kb
Run Terminator with your Trivia=mem.Usage 6000kb

Your triviaQuiss = 4000 kb
Original TriviaQuiss = 300 or 400 kb

?????????????

James

Why is that a problem  ?????  

Use a smaller Question file..  the memory usage depends on the size of the file  ..  

but @ 6mb  it realy  shouldnt be causing you any problems at all ....

??????Hawk??????

James

Why is that a problem ????? 

Use a smaller Question file.. the memory usage depends on the size of the file ..

No....have in Terminator only 5000 Questions...@ in original trivia 20 000 Questions.

James

SAS

i was thinking more like when u type inn teh command and the user is not online u will get a message like this or somethin; user is currently offline and was last seen leaving the hub at 6:41:pm

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by James
Why is that a problem ????? 

Use a smaller Question file.. the memory usage depends on the size of the file ..

No....have in Terminator only 5000 Questions...@ in original trivia 20 000 Questions.

James

hi m8 ..  

terminator Loads the whole question file on game start..

maby in the future i will look in to only loading enough questions to complete a round.......

But still  6mb isnt really anything to be concerned about...

??????Hawk??????

??????Hawk??????

i was thinking more like when u type inn teh command and the user is not online u will get a message like this or somethin; user is currently offline and was last seen leaving the hub at 6:41:pm

Hi SAS m8

All the info you are asking for is there....

Quote[22:53]
-------------------------- - User Info for  <[Test]test1>- -----------------------------------------------------

Login-1    Name: [Test]test1   ON: 21/06-2005 AT: 19:37:49 Ip: 192.168.0.2.   Logout: 21/06-2005 AT: 19:43:32
Login-2    Name: [Test]test1 ON: 23/06-2005 AT: 20:58:30 Ip: 192.168.0.2.   Logout: 23/06-2005 AT: 21:42:15
Login-3    Name: [Test]test1 ON: 23/06-2005 AT: 22:08:40 Ip: 192.168.0.2.
Login-4    Name: [Test]test1 ON: 23/06-2005 AT: 22:53:40 Ip: 192.168.0.2.   Logout: 23/06-2005 AT: 22:53:47

User Is Currently Offline
----------------------------------------------------- - User Info - -----------------------------------------------------

??????Hawk??????

James

hehe...OK-)))
but with Pentium2 and 150 user ist finisch...

Thx for AsK @ Good Night-)))

James

SAS

thats not what i get all i get is
Cant find any visit off that user..!

??????Hawk??????

thats not what i get all i get is
Cant find any visit off that user..!

Hi m8 :))  :))

hmmm  its workin fine in all the hubs ive been in ...  maby your not typing the Nick in  Exactly the same as the one the user came in to your hubs with..

it is Case sensative...

??????Hawk??????

MAKAVELI-2PAC

Hello

I am writing to you cause of this error :

[20:40] Syntax Terminator/!!!_Terminator_!!!-V1.1R.lua:5727: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `?' (a nil value)

When i try to enter my hub with zDC++ this error comes up - is this because of client maybe ?

Cya
Only God Can Judge Me !!!!!

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by MAKAVELI-2PAC
Hello

[20:40] Syntax Terminator/!!!_Terminator_!!!-V1.1R.lua:5727: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `?' (a nil value)

When i try to enter my hub with zDC++ this error comes up - is this because of client maybe ?

Cya

hi m8  

what version of zDC++ are you using ????

MAKAVELI-2PAC

QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????
Hello

Cya

hi m8  

what version of zDC++ are you using ????

Hey

I'm using zDC++ v[0.668z3]

Cya

??????Hawk??????

Heya peeps

UPDATE ON THE SERVER ( use the GUI's script update feature)

']['?RM???']['?R ?? Rev-3  

Fixed some STUFF  :)
Added some Bits :))
Removed some Crap :P

Still working on the zDC++ Thingy.... ?(

Enjoy

??????Hawk??????

??????Hawk??????

hi MAKAVELI-2PAC

ive tried everything i can think of with zDC and cannot get it to error in any way  ...

maby its the way you have it set.

could you give me any more info...

Cheers  

??????Hawk??????

SAS

what is new and whats removed?

BTW: im using ZDC++ also and im not getting any error messages

MAKAVELI-2PAC

I still get same error - i try change settings in my client but still no luck. Don't need to bother with this i will change client instead.

Thanks anyway

Cya

dkt

hello hawk,
how are you m8 ?
i'm posting after many many days..since u had stopped bug fixing on xn...and now ...wow !!!!
released terminator....
anyways using right now terminator script for my hub..working fine as usual !!!!
you just wait and see.....i'll surely give you bugs to work on....as i don think no one than me..had reported bugs for ur later versions of xn.....
cheers...keep it up buddy !!

newguy

Hi Hawk great script and even figured out what i was doing wrong before. But i have a question i have MAC users that the clients do not have a tag line and cant get in even if i have the boxed checked or unchecked under other clients any ideas how i can fix this
Thanks for you help and the great work your doing one other thing if i enter an ip addess in the ugaurding text it did not block that ip from entering the hub should it or just stop that person from downloading ?

??????Hawk??????

Heya peeps

I still get same error - i try change settings in my client but still no luck. Don't need to bother with this i will change client instead.
I would appreciate it if you could work with me on this error  so no one else experiences the same. Pls PM me you Hub addy and ill come see you ...  Cheers..

QuoteOriginally posted by dkt
hello hawk,
how are you m8 ?
i'm posting after many many days..since u had stopped bug fixing on xn...and now ...wow !!!!
released terminator....
anyways using right now terminator script for my hub..working fine as usual !!!!
you just wait and see.....i'll surely give you bugs to work on....as i don think no one than me..had reported bugs for ur later versions of xn.....
cheers...keep it up buddy !!
Good to see you still around m8  .. Doin great this end  .. Keep them bugs coming ( if you can :P  )..  

QuoteOriginally posted by newguy
Hi Hawk great script and even figured out what i was doing wrong before. But i have a question i have MAC users that the clients do not have a tag line and cant get in even if i have the boxed checked or unchecked under other clients any ideas how i can fix this
Thanks for you help and the great work your doing one other thing if i enter an ip addess in the ugaurding text it did not block that ip from entering the hub should it or just stop that person from downloading ?
Hmm  ill check out the No Tag option ..  Maby it is something else thats blocking it. What is the Kick message they are getting ????

what is new and whats removed?
BTW: im using ZDC++ also and im not getting any error messages
i didnt have any problem with zDC here either but im sure there is one with some setting somwhere...hehehe
Ill see about makin a changeLog at some point..
Its something ive been lazy in doing. :P  :P

Have fun Peeps

??????Hawk??????

Doobert

I also tried it and my MAC users reported the same. The error message being they had no tag even though I had ticked the box to allow them in.

newguy

Hey Hawk here's the message they get
<-=DR.Hook=-> butternut, OTHER (NO TAG) is not allowed here! - <-=Dr.Hook=->  Disconnecting...
hope you can figure it out
thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk