2 scripts

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

2 scripts

Started by Zimbrul, 21 June, 2005, 21:47:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Zimbrul

Hello 2 all , I need 2 scripts , I didn't search for them cuz I ain't got time , and plus I need to know exactly what to  look for , here's what I need :)

1. A script that hides me as a user from the user list , but I can still receive messages , or see the messages in OPchat and MainChat

2. a script that changes my nickname and I can use it to chat on private messages with the same nickname I changed to , of course with the posibility of changing it back :)

Thx , also I am running version 0.3.3.0 build 17.09 of ptokax , wich in my oppinion is the best hubsoftware in the whole world , it can't compare with yhub or other toys , ptokax is a man's program :)

Dessamator

for number 1, use hide user ,
for number 2, i dont see the point of that, just change it through dc
Ignorance is Bliss.

Zimbrul

the hide user script won't work...

the one http://board.univ-angers.fr/thread.php?threadid=4419&boardid=28&sid=5f278bcedcddc4f045c3da94ada7e100&page=1#14

and as for nr 2 , well... sometimes you need to have some fun on someone else's nickname ;)

??????Hawk??????

QuoteI didn't search for them cuz I ain't got time ,

you been on theis site at least  30 mins solid now...

you heard of Multi Tasking ???   :P  :P  :P  :P

Zimbrul

what do you mean of multi tasking?

but you could say I am too lazy to search... :D

b_w_johan

Guardname = "[BOT]Guard"                           -- add name of nick replacer
newnick = "johan"                              -- add YOURE new nick here

function DataArrival(user,data)
   if strsub(data, 1, 15) == "$To: [BOT]Guard" then
      user:SendPM(GuardName, "im sorry, Bots don't accept PM, we only change nicks")   --sends message PM if talking to bod
   elseif strsub(data, 1, 11) == "<[MR]johan>" then
      data=strsub(data,1,strlen(data)-1)
      local s,e,pre,cmd,to,mssg = strfind(data,"%b<>%s+(%p)(%S+)%s+(%S+)%s+(.*)")
      if pre and cmd then
         if cmd == "pm" then
         user:SendPM("$To: "..to.." From: "..user.sName.." $<"..user.sName.."> "..mssg.."|")
         return 1
      elseif pre then
         SendToAll(GuardName, pre..cmd.." not recognized try +help")      -- this is some backup if command not recognized
         return 1
         end
      end
   end
end

-- its not exactly if you asked but tried as much as i could
-- +pm name message
-- +pm [NL]johans test
-- not sure how to change youre nick in userlist ... will figure it out later maybe this helps ...
--   elseif strsub(data, 1, 11) == "<[MR]johan>" then     <<< importand line count youre nick so if youre [DK]dirk
-- youre line will be <[DK]dirk> wich is 10 long so its    elseif strsub(data, 1, 10) == "<[DK]dirk>" then  << number changed
checkout http://wwhublist.com/index.php for my World Wide HubList project!

b_w_johan

QuoteOriginally posted by Zimbrul

and as for nr 2 , well... sometimes you need to have some fun on someone else's nickname ;)
i think bad idea why did i posted it ....
well needed it to in my script so we help eachother thisway

greetings Johan

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by Zimbrul
the hide user script won't work...

the one http://board.univ-angers.fr/thread.php?threadid=4419&boardid=28&sid=5f278bcedcddc4f045c3da94ada7e100&page=1#14

well, try the one i just modded, it should work, either way, the messages u want to receive wont appear in pvt, since ur not in the userlist !
Ignorance is Bliss.

b_w_johan

local s,e,pre,cmd,to,mssg = strfind(data,"%b<>%s+(%p)(%S+)%s+(%S+)%s+(.*)")
if pre and cmd then
if cmd == "pm" then
user:SendPM("$To: "..to.." From: "..user.sName.." $<"..user.sName.."> "..mssg.."|")

change this to:

local s,e,pre,cmd,to,mssg,mynick = strfind(data,"%b<>%s+(%p)(%S+)%s+(%S+)%s+(.*)%s+(%S+)")
if pre and cmd then
if cmd == "pm" then
user:SendPM("$To: "..to.." From: "..mynick.." $<"..mynick.."> "..mssg.."|")

--now its like +pm to mssg from
--example +pm jan i love you maria
-- can't remember why i made newnick, remove that line its unnecerserely changed it because before i used it but made it nicer

b_w_johan

QuoteOriginally posted by Dessamator

well, try the one i just modded, it should work, either way, the messages u want to receive wont appear in pvt, since ur not in the userlist !

mine works though ... youre not in userlist but it sends PM with another nick ... atleast here it works ..

Zimbrul

you mean you wrote taht in about 15 minutes?

Good job :)

and I promise I will use it on bad people so you won't feel bad for letting me on this ;)

b_w_johan

Guardname = "[BOT]Guard"									-- add name of nick replacer

function DataArrival(user,data)
	if strsub(data, 1, 15) == "$To: [BOT]Guard" then
		user:SendPM(GuardName, "im sorry, Bots don't accept PM, we only change nicks")	--sends message PM if talking to bod
	elseif strsub(data, 1, 11) == "<[MR]johan>" then
		data=strsub(data,1,strlen(data)-1)
		local s,e,pre,cmd,to,mssg,mynick = strfind(data,"%b<>%s+(%p)(%S+)%s+(%S+)%s+(.*)%s+(%S+)") 
		if pre and cmd then 
			if cmd == "pm" then 
			user:SendPM("$To: "..to.." From: "..mynick.." $<"..mynick.."> "..mssg.."|") 
			return 1
		elseif pre then
			SendToAll(GuardName, pre..cmd.." not recognized try +help")		-- this is some backup if command not recognized
			return 1
			end
		end
	end
end

--now its like +pm to mssg from
--example +pm jan i love you maria

-- not sure how to change youre nick in userlist ... will figure it out later maybe this helps ...
--	elseif strsub(data, 1, 11) == "<[MR]johan>" then     <<< importand line count youre nick so if youre [DK]dirk
-- youre line will be <[DK]dirk> wich is 10 long so its 	elseif strsub(data, 1, 10) == "<[DK]dirk>" then  << number changed

did it take that long could have sworn it was shorter here it is nice tabbed didn't know before how to do that

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk