The Grimoire

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

The Grimoire

Started by Rincewind, 16 November, 2005, 19:29:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Rincewind

Here is the script I have been working on since starting my own hub. The first version is mainly a collection of scripts that other have done which I have combined into one.

This version includes;
QuoteIntro/Outros
          DescriptionTags
          5 "Spells" (Change what goes to main when a user talks)
          PostMan Bot 0.4 by bastya_elvtars
          Random Chat 1.0b by Mutor
          Rotating Message 1.1 by jiten
          welcomemesses by AmsterdamBulldogs
          Whisper 1.1 Lua5 by Mutor
          Word Replacer script 1.2 by plop
          3 Card Monty 1.0 Lua5 by Mutor
          Russian Roulette 1.0 Lua5 by Mutor
          Slot Machine 1.1 by nErBoS (Lua 5 by Dessamator)
There is also a graphical user interface to make setting up and maintaining the bot easier :)

Have a look and let me know what you think. It can be downloaded from the PtokaX Resources' Site (link in signature)

Rincewind

So should I assume no comment is good or bad?

Dessamator

Looks good mate, like they say, "a script is only as good as the sum of its pieces", :), I liked the gui especially, gives it a nice look. There's some error with the right click some of the  "choose " cmd arent working its missing the prefix.
Ignorance is Bliss.

Rincewind

Nice catch Dessamator. Hadn't seen the right click problem. Will get that fixed and uploaded to Resource site.

I'll admit this version is mainly a collection of other people scripts combined into one with a front end for doing the settings. But I always find it easier to learn a language by amending existing scripts than starting one from scratch.

Now I know what I'm doing, the next version will have more of my own stuff in it and should be done in a couple weeks.

Dessamator

I agree, i learnt scripting by modding some scripts, and learning from it , so i know the feeling pretty soon ur own scripts will be popping up in the forum.
Ignorance is Bliss.

Alexinno

Grimoire would be nice if the games could be played in PM with BOT

Rincewind

Slot Machine does play in PM.

Roulette and 3 card monty are solo games that play in main. I can look into making them play in PM instead (could be optioned in GUI).

It does have to be said though, that any changes of this nature will be done on the latest version of the Grimoire which these days includes much additional functionality to the one this thread was for (this was v1 and I am currently testing v3.1.0)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk