Extra Profiles

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Extra Profiles

Started by Mikey, 03 March, 2006, 03:07:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Hello guys. I have searched around and haven't ran into this script or I may be blind and not see it. I run PtokaX v3.3.2.1 with RoboCop 10.01e and I need more account profiles. Is there anyone who could make me a standalone script with some extra profiles. Thanks in advance.
Mikey

**Friends Unlimited Network**
    Network Founder

Madman

Quote from: Mikey on 03 March, 2006, 03:07:02
Is there anyone who could make me a standalone script with some extra profiles.

Define standalone...
A) Do you want a script like robocop but with more profiles?
B) Do you want a script that has som extra profiles with just a few cmd?

I hope you mean b... beacuse a is one hell of a thing to do...
oh yeha... if b, what cmds?
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

Mikey

Yes letter B. And it only needs to be basic user commands.
Mikey

**Friends Unlimited Network**
    Network Founder

Typhoon

that would return errors from Robocop, since it checks for the profiles it uses, removing or adding will give you mainchat messages about missing or incorrect profiles afaik..

Typhoon?

Anna

yes it would do that... robocop cant handle having more then the robocop built in profiles.. adding more makes robo return an error unfortunatly

Troubadour

so as far as i can understand robo is a stand alone script (once it runs you can not use all scripts besides it or am i wrong?)  ???
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

Madman

Quote from: Anna on 03 March, 2006, 11:34:51
yes it would do that... robocop cant handle having more then the robocop built in profiles.. adding more makes robo return an error unfortunatly
That's to bad... Sorry Mikey, it can't be done untill Optimos fixes so RC don't check if theres more then RC profiles, or you change to another hubbot...

Quote from: Troubadour on 03 March, 2006, 12:02:06
so as far as i can understand robo is a stand alone script (once it runs you can not use all scripts besides it or am i wrong?)? ???
If i have understood right, standalone means, that the script run's without interfering with other scripts.
So since RC requirs a part of PtokaX to be set as a certain way, it's dependent on Px and can't consider be a stanalone script...
If i'm wrong, please correct me
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

bastya_elvtars

!me thinks all scripts should dynamically adjust themselves for whatever profiles the host program has. That needs more work and user interaction, though.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Troubadour

Quote from: Madman on 03 March, 2006, 15:10:20
Quote from: Anna on 03 March, 2006, 11:34:51
That's to bad... Sorry Mikey, it can't be done untill Optimos fixes so RC don't check if theres more then RC profiles, or you change to another hubbot...

Quote from: Troubadour on 03 March, 2006, 12:02:06
so as far as i can understand robo is a stand alone script (once it runs you can not use all scripts besides it or am i wrong?)? ???
If i have understood right, standalone means, that the script run's without interfering with other scripts.
So since RC requirs a part of PtokaX to be set as a certain way, it's dependent on Px and can't consider be a stanalone script...
If i'm wrong, please correct me

I ment running without the interfering of other scripts.
Because it doesn't always goes along with the other profiles of other scripts.
If scripts are without profiles it would be possible to run besides robo.
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk