DarkClerk v1.1.0 Lua 5.0 Edition

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

DarkClerk v1.1.0 Lua 5.0 Edition

Started by Rincewind, 09 July, 2006, 12:24:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Rincewind

DarkClerk v1.1.0 Lua 5.0 Edition is now available for download

here.

Among the changes in this version are;
         Rules by Profile (set min share, max share, max hubs and other functionality by profile)
         Kick VIPs (without a new profile)

and much, much more. Read the changelog on the download page for full details of what is available in

this new version.

Vmon

Does this version have to be installed over the earlier version(s)?

Thanks and keep up the GREAT work!!

Rincewind

Hey vmon,

This version would best be a fresh install as trhere are significant changes to the Settings.ini plus a few extra setup files. Unfortunately, as it has grown over the weeks I cannot remember what it is that I have added to the settings so can't just say "add this...".

To take advantage of all the new stuff its a case of removing what you have and starting the setup again. Maybe for the next version I can come up with an upgrade process.

Vmon

Rincewind, thanks for the quick reply; as I am having trouble with Robo (you replied to my post in another sub-forum), I think I may just go with this one.  Wish me luck!!

Vmon

Update:

Love your script...have spent the last hour or so playing with it.  This will be the only one I need :D

Great job!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

Rincewind

Nice to see another convert  ;D

Any new features you'd like to see and which would improve the script let me know and I'll see about adding them to a future version.

Vmon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk