Bots flooding me :(((

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Bots flooding me :(((

Started by dvxjunkie, 22 July, 2004, 22:49:55

Previous topic - Next topic

dvxjunkie

Most of you are already aware that bots from the ip range 38.118.0.0 - 38.119.255.255 is agressivly trying to connect to hubs. My problem is that they are SO agressive that although my protowall FW is keeping them out, my mouse gets sticky, my browser freezes for a second untill the connections stop for a brief pause only to start all over again. my hub has lost 150 users over this because they (the bots) are interfering with my connection. on occaision the bots stop and the hub fills up normally untill the rapid connections start again.  And All this is happening on A FRESH INSTALL of XP corp pro tweaked to the hilt. Any one else experiencing this?

BottledHate

yeah.. i get hit by them too..... they try to propigate fake music and movie files.  I run zone alarm and tiny on the hub box... and it's only a p2 400... no lag here.  and from the looks of my firewall logs.. they stopped hitting me yesterday around 8pm PST.  Nothing in the logs for today.
Homepage: www.bottledhate.webhop.org

Compiling  Lua scripts is LAME!!!!!

IVANNOFKE

Yeah i got something simular!!

Some bozo's trying to send thousands and thousands trojans to my ip. They use my provider ip and port 411 and 410.
Only i cant go in router mode at the moment cause my router cant handle those amount of connections.
Need to be in bridge mode to acces internet.

They are atacking like this for 6 long days now.

And the bad part is they cant be traced.
They have send loads of small scripts to people all over the world, that way it seems that they can use those peoples ip to atack someone.

Hope someone can give me solution
have tryed some firewalls but those block the connection attempts but then i still dont got internet in router mode.

Strange dc tools are hanging around hope it wont destroy the fun in running a good hub.
~~???$?m???k?~~House?Hub

insomniakhousehub.no-ip.info

Member of --??RAW INC.??-- network

Live_Life_At_Ur_Max_Next_Day_Can_Be_ur_Last

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk