Ptokax web registration

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Ptokax web registration

Started by Jaxx89, 09 November, 2011, 15:47:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxx89

I want to make my hub private. What I also want is web registration. Basically the option to allow only registered users is there in ptokax. But what I want is that I shud give the users a web link to register. Once registered they can enter the hub. So basically the registration info gets automatically added to ptokax and the user can enter once registered using the web link

Can someone help me out here. Is there any script like this

PPK

So you want private hub where anyone from public can register yourself... that not make much sense, why is that hub private then when anyone can make yourself registered here  ???
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Jaxx89

As I said the web registration link will be given by me and not redirected to automatically.
So only those users will be able to register and join the hub.

ptaczek

If I understand it correctly, you want a private hub with some kind of invitation process to let users in. If it is so, you can always set up a simple web page with a registration form that will send you an email. You then create (or not) the new user account on the hub and reply to your new user his login info and link. If you're not experienced enough to set up webpage with form, use the google docs built-in form creator and embed the form into your webpage (there are plenty of free web hosting services where you can set up a simple webpage) using the html code generated by the google doc form. The you will get notification everytime a new user fills in and send the form.
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk