']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 11

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

SlasH

Error in script.
Fresh install of Hub and script(full install)
Please Help

[09:40:39] *** Connected
[09:40:39] *** Stored password sent...
[09:40:39] Private message from BetaWorldScript-Error>: 10/02/05 09:40:39 - terminator/!!!_Terminator-REV6_!!!.lua:399: attempt to call method `GetRegOnly' (a nil value)   No Extended data available

[09:40:39] This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.1 [debug] (UpTime: 0 days, 0 hours, 6 minutes)
[09:40:40]
      ! ! ! ']['?RM???']['?R V1.Rev 6 ! ! ! By ??????Hawk??????  is Active.
             type !help  to display the Hub commands

[09:40:40] SlasH Arrives Ranting And Raving OK  Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be      reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead .
[09:40:40] Private message from BetaWorldScript-Error>: 10/02/05 09:40:40 - terminator/!!!_Terminator-REV6_!!!.lua:399: attempt to call method `GetRegOnly' (a nil value)   No Extended data available

SAS

thats the same problem i had
all u have to do is updat ptokax

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Yes For best installation of Rev6 Update to the new ptokax version and you should have no problems  :P  :P

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by 6Marilyn6Manson6
When I use command:   !hconfig   I have this error:

[14:27:55]  10/02/05 14:27:55 - terminator/!!!_Terminator-REV6_!!!.lua:10537: attempt to concatenate a nil value   No Extended data available

and Terminator bot close. Thanks

Hi m8  

you have not set a  Register Address on ptokax..

??????Hawk??????

??????Hawk??????

! ! ! ! !   ']['?rm???']['?R  R?V-6  ?U']['  ??W   ! ! ! ! !

6Marilyn6Manson6

QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????
QuoteOriginally posted by 6Marilyn6Manson6
When I use command:   !hconfig   I have this error:

[14:27:55]  10/02/05 14:27:55 - terminator/!!!_Terminator-REV6_!!!.lua:10537: attempt to concatenate a nil value   No Extended data available

and Terminator bot close. Thanks

Hi m8  

you have not set a  Register Address on ptokax..

??????Hawk??????

Oh yes sorry :) thanks King ;)

SAS

i have a user that has ben kicked once but everytime he reenters the hub i get this message: Private message from OpChat: Kicked user. kakronen Has logged back in. They were last Kicked for ' share limit is 30g.  By  OP:- [OP]cardshark ' Please Check and remove them from the alerts ! !
How the hell do i make it go away

suzanne

hi there sas     what you do is got to ure right click security ... users...kicking    then remove from kick warnings

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS
i have a user that has ben kicked once but everytime he reenters the hub i get this message: Private message from OpChat: Kicked user. kakronen Has logged back in. They were last Kicked for ' share limit is 30g.  By  OP:- [OP]cardshark ' Please Check and remove them from the alerts ! !
How the hell do i make it go away

Hi SaS the reason for this message is that it shows ops what users were last kicked for so that they can go to this share and check to make sure all is ok with them. You can clear All the kick messages by clearing the kick logs after u checked the users -- Security/Maintenance/clear kick logs so you dont have to remove each one individually using the remove from kick warnings unless u want to ...both work :P

SAS

is it possible to get a high scor lsit on the card game?

SAS

and when u draw the same card, u shouldnt loose or win  just draw

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

To get the scores its -ngscores and Yep sas Hawk is gonna add it to the next update in the main -scores display in  6.1 just for you  :P  :P

Jitway

No 1 script as always Hawk. Upgraded it just like you said and running no errors in 2 hub. Keep up the great work.
It\'s not what you say but how you get your point across!

??????Hawk??????

! ! ! ! !   ']['?rm???']['?R  R?V-6.1 Update on the server ! ! ! ! !

Use the  GUI's built in Script updater to Upgrade

Fixed.

nil error on !hconfig when Register adress on ptokax empty....thx...6Marilyn6Manson6

!kill command now bans ip and Nick...thx...]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

-scores to display number game scores....thx..  SAS

Changed:-

List clock Requested by jedijones666

Have Fun Peeps  

??????Hawk??????

SAS

heres something wrong:
Guess  1/10. What Number I'm thinking of between 100 and 1000 .
Numbers> HINT:- The Number I'm thinking of is between 895 and 1064 .

and did u add the scores to the card game

??????Hawk??????

oOOOOops  

sorry   Post ammended   :P

6Marilyn6Manson6

QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????

! ! ! ! !   ']['?rm???']['?R  R?V-6.1 Update on the server ! ! ! ! !

Use the  GUI's built in Script updater to Upgrade

Fixed.

nil error on !hconfig when Register adress on ptokax empty....thx...6Marilyn6Manson6

!kill command now bans ip and Nick...thx...]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

-scores to display number game scores....thx..  SAS

Changed:-

List clock Requested by jedijones666

Have Fun Peeps  

??????Hawk??????

Veri nice HAWK very very Nice :). Thanks a lot

SAS

QuoteOriginally posted by ?˜”??•Hawk•??”˜?
oOOOOops  

sorry   Post ammended   :P

Great with score for the numbers game but waht about the card game, any chance to get a score table there aswell?
And when can we expect the message board and the poll?
and when u draw the same card, in the card game,  u shouldnt loose just draw and dont loose ur money

??????Hawk??????

Great with score for the numbers game but waht about the card game, any chance to get a score table there aswell?
And when can we expect the message board and the poll?
and when u draw the same card, in the card game,  u shouldnt loose just draw and dont loose ur money

Ill  look in to adding a table to cards.  :))

Message board and poll are still being worked on.  expect to see it in a future update..

same cards..  hmm well  in the word of the Great Bruce Forsyth in his show  ' Play Your Cards Right  " you get nowt in this game for a Pair " and you loose controll of the game..  so made it loose   :P

??????Hawk??????

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Pmsl wow your not half showin ya age there hawk arent ya :P  :P

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by H?LL?L?L??nG?L
Pmsl wow your not half showin ya age there hawk arent ya :P  :P

hmmm  errmm...  ..  ..    My mummy told me ... so there  :P

SAS

ok, great, i cant wait for it :P
keep up the good work

SAS

question, i have set that ppl with stong dc aint allowed in the hub, but users who are using it are still allowed to enter
how do i fix it?

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

If Users are using the emulator bit on the strong dc client then yeh they will get in your hub they'll get in any hub because the emulation bit means they can change their settings and have the option to display wotever client they want u to see...a choice of 3 clients for now. A hub script can ONLY detect what the client wants it to see.  so if the client is Emulating another client the script will see the emulation of the  Client ONLY.. :P

??????Hawk??????

question, i have set that ppl with stong dc aint allowed in the hub, but users who are using it are still allowed to enter
how do i fix it?

Use a client capable of Detecting it in emulation mode..

??????Hawk??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk