* * * NXS-4 * * * - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

* * * NXS-4 * * *

Started by NightLitch, 17 May, 2004, 16:29:09

Previous topic - Next topic

zinden

hmm:

Syntax error: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
   1:  function `StoreCount' at line 533 [file `H:\Ptokax hub\scripts\NXS-4.lua']
   2:  function `NewUserConnected' at line 223 [file `H:\Ptokax hub\scripts\NXS-4.lua']

dont know why this bug msg has arrived  ?(

but you problably knows what bug it is......

Hope we see a update of script with less bugs soon, im waiting every day   :))
Xion++ - Where it all begins
http://www.zinden.net

Sudds

Like the script but im getin a few errors and i dnt like the gui. Keep up the good work tho could be a grate script.

HNJ

I must say NL, you made an awesome bot, and i am very happy to haev found it, i found one bug that isn't too important for me since i found a way around it; but for the noobs it would be nice to have it fixed. When you use the gui to set up the min share for the hub. I set the min share for 5GB for regular users, BUT after you save it, it sets it to 500gb EVERY TIME, i have redled teh bot and everything, it's hardcoded into the config file, so if you just open up the cfg file, you can change it in there with no problem and it stays. That is the only bug i have found. Now there is one thing i would LOVE to see in this bot if you ever feel like doing it. Custom intros and outros for the users VIP, KVIP, OP, and master. that would make this bot practically perfect atm. ^_^ I tried doing it myself but i am too much of a noob at lua for now, it was an ugly site, trying to splice smeagol and nx2-4, it went horribley wrong XD, allwell maybe i'll get it someday, but it's just something that I myself would like to have implemented, and if any of you "elite" lua proggers would be willing to help me out that would be great, juat pm me ^_^ thx once again for a great bot NL.

gizmo

Syntax error: bad argument #1 to `strfind' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
   1:  function `strfind' [C]
   2:  function <538:file `Thor.lua'> at line 541
   3:  function `DataArrival' at line 367 [file `Thor.lua']

gizmo

is it possible to take away the peerguardian mess who pops up in opchat

NightLitch

Forget NXS-4 now... Look at THOR instead have all NXS-3 & NXS-4 had plus much more... AND less buggy...

Find THOR here: Link
//NL

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by gizmo
is it possible to take away the peerguardian mess who pops up in opchat

does the peerguardian function in Thor send allot of messages to your op chat? Then your hub might be popular to RIAA :P

gizmo

its in thor the bug is :P

NightLitch

Well not yet... Gonna see when I get the time fixing the reports from various functions...

If you can't live with it... then give up the Bot... ;-P hehe

Gonna try working on a Update when I get the time, but have more things in my life doing right now... Have worked my ass of 2 just release this Bot public have run it for 2 month's in a hub...

I just wanted the critical bugs fixed first and that the bot works without any bigger problems...

/NL
//NL

NightLitch

And just for the record this is NXS-4 Thread not THOR so post in right section... :P

/NL
//NL

Jammaniaclord

I love this NSX script, and hope you never quit updating it. I was originally looking for Skybot, until i found out this was the new updated/taken over Skybot project.

Could you add a minimize to tray button for the gui?

I like it, but was bothered that i couldn't get it from hogging up my desktop with a minimize feature.

Keep up the awesome work!

:]  :]  :]  :]

NightLitch

QuoteOriginally posted by Jammaniaclord
I love this NSX script, and hope you never quit updating it. I was originally looking for Skybot, until i found out this was the new updated/taken over Skybot project.

Could you add a minimize to tray button for the gui?

I like it, but was bothered that i couldn't get it from hogging up my desktop with a minimize feature.

Keep up the awesome work!

:]  :]  :]  :]

Take look at THoR 2.0 instead, that is the follower after NXS, NXS-4 is a closed project, and NXS-3 in continued by my HubOwner Dyzan at a slow rate but going slowly forward....

/NL
//NL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk