PzoZyZBoT

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PzoZyZBoT

Started by JenZen?, 21 October, 2003, 22:48:12

Previous topic - Next topic

JenZen?

Hi all. As at least some of you know, there is a bot out there called PzoZyZBoT.

Unfortunately the future of PzoZyZBoT looks very dark.

Reasons? here ya go:

The hub i'm SU at, which is also the place i used to test the hub, tried yHub just for fun and  went to the double amount of users compared with ptokax td4 running without any scripts at all. This made the owner of the hub descide that yhub was come to stay, so we are using it permanently now.

Also i couldn't find any ptokax sites anymore (know the reasons why (Birdy fuck)) so i couldn't get upgrades and news about it.

Another reason is that we had a lot of probs running ptokax at the end, and not a single person answered my questions here on the forum (the old one). This made me mad.

My new school gives me a lot of homework whoch definately takes a lot of my time.

---

So i'm sad to say i'm a happy yhub user. When ptokax can have at least 500 users on a 512kbit upload then i will take a look at it again. But right now the performance, the support and the accessibility isn't very good.

--

Maybe when i see a stable and good version of ptokax i will start coding again, but right now it seems very bad.

Hope somebody have som understanding.

I'm not here to promote yhub. Just to say that the pzozyzbot development is paused for now. You can still get v3.7 from the script collection, but it will not be updated in near future.

---

Ohh nearly forgot. Thanx A LOT for putting PzoZyZBoT up in the script collection. I am very thankfull opium. ;-)

[]JenZen?
.: SU on [DK]Burger-Banden :.
-----------------------------------
.: Creator of PzoZyZBoT? v3.7 :.

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by JenZen? tried yHub just for fun and  went to the double amount of users compared with ptokax td4 running without any scripts at all.
Is normal, since yhub does not have script support and users can bypass very easy  many test that was implemend before inside scripts, you are under certain risk, just want to tell you that.
QuoteOriginally posted by JenZen? (know the reasons why (Birdy fuck))
lol birdy fuck?, don't blame about birdy if you are using yhub, birdy are totally implyed there, in what way?, try to find the info by yourself. Anyway, since he is implyed i wish your hub owner luck :]

QuoteOriginally posted by JenZen? So i'm sad to say i'm a happy yhub user. When ptokax can have at least 500 users on a 512kbit upload then i will take a look at it again.
I have my own thougths about this point, i will try to talk with ptacek if he have time about some things related into resources part.
QuoteOriginally posted by JenZen? Maybe when i see a stable and good version of ptokax i will start coding again, but right now it seems very bad.
Wrong is better than yhub at all, you and your hub owner can find the reasons but your own i think.

I want to add that is great to see around again, althougth you are no coding, i wish you good luck.  :P

pHaTTy

Hey JenZen if you need somewhere to test ur script, i will always set up another server for you ;)
Resistance is futile!

JenZen?

Latin

The fact that our hub owner is using yhub is not the most important. It is the fact that suddently it seemed that the ptokax project died, and i never got support for my hub problems running ptokax. That pissed me off.

Phatty

Thanx a lot. I will consider your offer ;-)

General

At first. I never said that ptokax can go to hell (know that nobody claimed it), but with that i just want to say that the fact that i will be scripting again is right. I certainly want to run ptokax again.

Yes i will make a new version for the new versions, just need a test version first ;-)

The thing i need the most right now, is time, and some positive experience with ptokax i think. Maybe some better performance ;-)

Yes i know ptokax can take less users than yhub because of the scripting interface, but not half the users. That is definately not possible. Something went terrebly wrong, and i never got support for it. Wrote almost a whole in a seperate thread in the old forum trying to get some support. Didn't get it :-(

And last but not least. I am VERY happy to see the ptokax project up and running again. And of course very happy to see some of you again, though i know a lot of people dropped out.

Keep it on ptaczek and you other guyz. I know it will get there someday ;-)

[]JenZen?

Hypnos

cud it be that u toke so long to share ure prozy bot and it was compiked ??

[ES]latinmusic

Good reply jenzen, the most interesting part is you are going to start coding again  :D
About the support, real life are imply as a reason, i hope this is going to change after the incoming official release. I prefer this happend not exactly now, is better Ptacek coding than answering posts i think fr the moment.
About perfomance the betas are not taking a large amount of resources, the problem remains in the script part, there are a lot of people running scripts, the finally amount for scripts in use could be more than 500/600/700kbs!!!. Those big scripts increase significant the amount of resouces needed to a normal hub operation. (Note: My respect to all scripters here, those scripts does almost evering thing and have a good work and passion inside each one). Following the idea, supposse you are running one of those big scripts, some scripts for games like trivia and more, and some minor scripts, the amount of resources in use could be significant, and in this case the bad performance are not related to Ptokax itself, are mainly related to the hubowners who wants some aditional stuff not really requiered. I have made a suggestion to PtaceK this days, more options into Ptokax to decrease the amount of features requiered into the script. This point will increase the perfomance in my point of view, he will agree, partially agree or totally desagree with me. We will see the result of this feature request not now in the upcoming release, last publick and no public versions were buggy, so the first will be an stable release out, and he is reaching day by day to this point, after that we will see what happend related to Ptokax.
This days i'm writing too much, i hope people don't get tired of this posts  :P

Optimus

hi, yhea your everywhere lately. lol

;)

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
hi, yhea your everywhere lately. lol

;)
Lately?, Me?, what means that?, i'm talking about this point a long time ago, but you probaly not noted this because all comments are not posted in any where, the comments were made in personal talks, and long time ago.

Optimus

mm, when i say lately i mean that i see you everywhere the last few day's

it has nothing to do what you are saing now. calm down m8

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
mm, when i say lately i mean that i see you everywhere the last few day's

it has nothing to do what you are saing now. calm down m8
I'm calm lol, be sure.
Hm optimus?, what about to make a release of robocop in lua format?. With you script people learn i must say. Or there is a release in lua?.

Optimus

thx but no there isn't latin, only older versions 3.0a and lower

[ES]latinmusic

JenZen?

lol. Fun to see a little chat in the thread about my script ;-) Think it's cool, hehe.

Well i actually didn't run anything else on the hub than this bot (PzoZyZBoT?) which have been made especially to use as little ressources as possible but still have all the cool features. This bot almost doesn?t use anything at all. And as i mentioned, all the testing with the hub while it could have less and less users where without scripts of any kind. The hub ran the half of what yhub can without any scripts AT ALL.

But nevermind. VERY glad to hear that a new and very much better version is on the way. VERY GLAD.

Keep it up yo people ;-)

[]JenZen?

[ES]latinmusic

RiPOFF

great bot i was wondering do you give out one that is not compiled

Pacman

Its sad to see you stopping such a good script, especially since its my fave ;).

i think maybe you should think about releasing a uncompiled version of your bot or letting someone continue this project even if it is an older version.

hope you'll think about this.

-Pacman
(??.??.->?\'][\'eam?lite?<-.??.???)

Troubadour

for all scripters who do compile, i would say :
make sure the funktions can be set or changed from within the hub using special command or let it contain a editable config file.

-Troubadour-
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk