- Keeping The Download-Archive Updated!

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

- Keeping The Download-Archive Updated!

Started by Optimus, 17 October, 2003, 16:41:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimus

Feel free to post Links for Scripts here, were ever those Scripts maybe.  :]

Titels and Handy stuff are verry welcome... Were doing our best to Get as much Scripts online again.

Thx for you time..   ;)

- Download Archive -

plop

http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

Optimus

Hi Plop welcome on board lol :D

it's added

Mephiska

Heres my old SecurityAdmin666 script. I had an updated version for TD4 but i lost it in a recent format. As for right now, you can still get the pre-TD4 version here.

Ill probably update the script sometime for im having the same problems other ppl are having with channelbot *too many resources* So anyways, good to see the ptokax scene isnt dead.

Optimus

Got it... Welcome on Board... waiting for your next version thx

AlwaysConnected

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
Feel free to post Links for Scripts here, were ever those Scripts maybe.  :]

Titels and Handy stuff are verry welcome... Were doing our best to Get as much Scripts online again.

Thx for you time..   ;)

- Download Archive -

nice :)
where can you upload the file ?  i miss that :(
and perhaps this link can be on the main page  ?(
Would be great

Greets Ac :)

Optimus

Hi AlwaysConnected there is a link on main page of forum. it's hidden some were lol

It's Called ???  >Script Archive hosted by Optimus

About the Upload. I decided that normal users can not upload there Files there cause it will give a to big mess.

But? Me thought about it. And decided that Script writters & trusted people can have a upload account there. Just PM me or leave a message here.

end

Roy

Seems quite many people doesn't spot the script section link on the main page, maybe if the letters was colored red or something, would help.  :)

Roy

AlwaysConnected

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
Hi AlwaysConnected there is a link on main page of forum. it's hidden some were lol

It's Called ???  >Script Archive hosted by Optimus

About the Upload. I decided that normal users can not upload there Files there cause it will give a to big mess.

But? Me thought about it. And decided that Script writters & trusted people can have a upload account there. Just PM me or leave a message here.

end

Nice i will try to find it   :D

TiMeTrAVelleR

Seems quite many people doesn't spot the script section link on the main page, maybe if the letters was colored red or something, would help.  

Roy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep youre right  most users dont see it  

TiM?

Optimus

Yups me agree on that boys, with a color will be better  :]

raz

with coulour it will differnately be good and will help out more u should use red as red stands out on the blue background.

kbeh273300

i realy like this script but i need a command added can anyone help me out with this?
SecurityAdmin666

what i need added is a +warn command that sends a msg the the user and to the main bot for all the op's to see of who and what the warning was .iv looked for the creater of this bot but iv had no luck at finding him.his hub address no longer works.
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk