FreshStuff3 5.0 released

FreshStuff3 5.0 released

Started by bastya_elvtars, 24 May, 2008, 18:57:02

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

After many moons of hard work I am pleased to announce FreshStuff3 5.0. Highlights include:
- Modular architecture which makes the bot easily extensible.
- Added a request feature which allows users to post requests and others to fulfill them the same way as they add a regular release.
- Added several functions that prevent accidental data loss.
- Added an extras module which adds Top Adders and Release Prune functionalities.
- And much more. The complete changelog is available via SVN in  case anyone is interested. :-)

Installation: just extract the attached archive to your scripts folder.
Usage: help is available.

Thanks to all for testing the development versions.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Tommy666

Thanks very much for your hard work bastya! :)

Works perfect! ;D

P_pan

indeed an awesome job!!!!!
it works simply just great..
thank you B_E....

merlin_xl54

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 24 May, 2008, 18:57:02
After many moons of hard work I am pleased to announce FreshStuff3 5.0.

:) ;) :D ;D

Thanks so much! Running now on both 0.4.0.0 & 0.4.1.0rc8 without problems. Tested all the bugs in past RC's and all is well. Thanks for moving the fulfill a request to the request menu. Perfect. Also I noticed when deleteing categories it backs up to file. Nice. I tweaked some of the R Click menu names to suit our Hub need and that works to. Just wording like, Fulfill a request in the, and Add a request to the, and Add a release to the.

Thanks again,

M
Living is easy with eyes closed.

2Ceedz

Sorry im a day late, but thanks B_E!!  Will be using this one by this evening.  A lot of hard work went into this, and i can not thank you enough!

8)

ExtreeM

i got this error

0.4.1.0RC8/scripts/freshstuff/ptokaxnew.lua:165: bad argument #1 to 'SendToUser' (table expected, got nil)

merlin_xl54

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 24 May, 2008, 18:57:02
After many moons of hard work I am pleased to announce FreshStuff3 5.0. Highlights include:

Still works fine/perfectly. I was wondering if there was a way I/someone can edit the request function to post in mainchat (For all users to see) when a request is fulfilled.

Now mainchat will display [12:56:23] <Post-It_Memo> usernick added to the music releases: test - 0000 - test

The user fulfilling the request sees above post and the following.
[12:56:23] <Post-It_Memo> test - 0000 - test is added to the releases as music. Request #1 has successfully been fulfilled. Thank you.

I would like it to show,

[12:56:23] <Post-It_Memo> usernick added to the music releases: test - 0000 - test. Request #1 has successfully been fulfilled. Thank you.

Something like that, or maybe in a future release if possible.

TIA

M
Living is easy with eyes closed.

bastya_elvtars

So basically you want that a fulfilled request should be shown to all?
Edit: please ask this on my forum instead so I can keep track of such requests easily. Thank you.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk