WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!

Started by SaintSinner, 04 December, 2003, 21:46:24

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintSinner

what is the big deal about getting the betas,
they are buggy and you discourage the creator
from continuing his work,
no its not open source,
no the new version is not out yet
no its not polite to come here and distribut the hacked versions,
its just shoving it in his face, to say "your work is not your work anymore its my work now!!!"
I would not be suprised to find out the he has abandonded us becouse of this,
the mistake with the ftp, was understandable and it should have stoped there,
but you guys keep going and going about the betas and how to hack it, and y-hub and fuck this and fuck that.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?
am i pissed off, yes the fuck i am!!!!!
LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!
is it a suprise we have not heard anything new on
development?
this board has taken a serious turn for the negative,..
its getting filled with lamers and assholes, no offence to the lamers and assholes, but give it a rest.

SaintSinner

I apologize to the moderators and all the good people of this board for this but something
had to be said.

NightLitch

Well I must certainlly agree with you, the things you said...

It's fucking wrong everything...

I hope ptaczek read all this... And I hope he will continue
this fine Hubsoft, PtokaX is the best that is...

By the way, who is hosting this forum ???

If it is ptaczek himself I must say he is really nice not for
shutting it down all ready... ( or now who is hosting)

Think about it, we got ourself a new HOME AGAIN and
what do everyone do, just make the forum look like shit..
(not everyone, but just got to say my point)
The Moderators do all they can do make it look nice...

I honor you guys(mods). :-)

Final line:
STOP MAKING THIS FORUM A GARBAGE CAN!!! I PERSONLLY LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

/NightLitch
//NL

REBEL

YES i totaly agree with you as well.

those that flaunt hacked versions of Ptokax.
In my opinion  should be kicked from this great forum.
Ptaczek did not have to set this forum up when the other one closed.
took a lot of hard work on his behalf so we could continue to enjoy . new scripts and hubsoftware.

so give the beta testers a break and stop ass holeing around.
REBEL

[PT]CableGuy

I must agree on this to.
After i've made the same mistake , now i'm aware i was wrong.

PS: STOP !!!!!!

[ES]latinmusic

Well, all this is driving me crazy, sick and angry.
Can you please stop talking all those shits here and in all the board?.
Why are all you so afraid about ptacek abandond his work?. If he abandond his works i will continue using ptokax till another good hub soft comes out, and you probably do the same so stop crying for one time.
One comment more:
Who have said that ptacek have abandond his project?.
1.- As far as i know ptacek, he have not troubles at all to connect here and say -->i have abandond ptokax, so good look and bye.
So till he connect here and say something, close your lips and stop given your ideas like you are doing!.
For me: Till ptacek say me he has abandond his project in person (in that case all you will know it) OR, till he connect here and post he has abandond the project, THE PROJECT IS NOT CLOSED.
gggrrrrrrrrrrrr this damn thread should be closed
and this post does not requiered answer, i will no reply more here.

and remember, real life must be first than the developing of a free project. X(

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by [ES]latinmusic
Till ptacek say me he has abandond his project in person (in that case all you will know it) OR, till he connect here and post he has abandond the project, THE PROJECT IS NOT CLOSED.
gggrrrrrrrrrrrr this damn thread should be closed
and this post does not requiered answer, i will no reply more here.

and remember, real life must be first than the developing of a free project. X(

@Latin
you have totally missed the point of my post here,
i will get to that after this,
he has not said anything at all, true he has not
said anything but, did aMutex say anything either?

This is not crying as you put, this is outrage,
a n d   I  w i l l   s p e l l   i t   o u t   f o r   you,
If you need me too,
its about respect for ones work and for the others
in the board,
this is about taking ptakec's work without his premission
and passing it off as your own, and spreading something
that was not meant to be spread.
in case you missed this too,...they are spreading the
beta versions, which ptakec's has had trouble with in
the past.
and i will not "stop talking all those shits here" and
"i will not close my lips and stop given your ideas"
this had to be said, and this is the place to post
about it, this is however the "Your opinions about the forum" thread.
and those are my opinions about the forum.
dont reply here if you dont want, nobody cares if you do.
others like me think the same as i do,
there are two categories of people in this board:
the people that dont want the ptokax project stoped
and genuinly care about this project, we wait patiently
until ptakec arrives.
the second category of people are:
dont care what happens and spreads and does things
against ptacez and his work.

which do you fall under?

pHaTTy

Brrr as moderator i shud be correcting the FUCKING this and that but, to tell you the truth i am real pissed at all those lamers, and i HOPE they DO take offence, they can find me at my hub, most of the time,  if they got a problem with me,

so.....I Totally agree, and btw....i know there is someone reading this post .....*cough* Birdy *cough*

ye twat i know you are reading this, and i dont give a shit, my hub addy is below, come chat, i have many things i want to say and do.........please?

and for the rest of the lamers, *Leave the Betas the FU*K alone..........thank you.....

now i must pardon myself..........this is a lua forum yep......ptax...i hope if you have give up....i hope you change your mind, for the community,,,, fuck the lamers, *not physically* but who cares about them, they are just stupid little brats that want attention...............
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

and btw, i believe ptax deserves his own time, everyone deservs there own time, he has his own life, programming for this community will sure be hard work, he has to live his life, not help the community live theres....i think everyone shud remeber that b4 they go posting i NEED ptokax, i NEED this ptax.........think b4 you post,,,
Resistance is futile!

SaintSinner

yes phatty i appologize for my post
some of these guys act like disrespectful children,
only way to deal with these children is with
strong words,
i tried to be polite for as long as i could,
but i have had enough of this from these people,
they better be glad im not a moderator.

pHaTTy

hmmm....well im keeping away now. i just dont understand these ppl.....

*FINAL POST*
Resistance is futile!

Flux

I get annoyed too alot when people go on and on and on asking for the beta version.

Also i could of been a beta tester too but i decided not too as i am busy and plus i cannot really disrrupt my hub. I think also the tension is out the with PtokaX fans who would like to see some result soon. I admit i am one of these...

Also i think most of these people who ask either are long time fans and really don't understand whats been happening the last couple of of the people who were in involved and now who is. like before when a new release was being publicly released it was fast cause there was alot of good programmers involved., but some have left for personal reasons.

The others have no idea at all as they are new to PtokaX and the forum.

I get fustrated too but i think we just have to learn patients. we got this far hehehe
? Official HoD Website - http://www.houseofdance.net
? Official HoD Hub Community -  hodhub.dyndns.org:2007

MrZ

Hia:))

Maybe mods should just remove posts that are in the wrong place, ban or censur "bad" users..there is rules in here to.

I feel wery sorry to read all this, and i do read almoust every tread and in here a couple of times a day..

Pls keep up ur good work mods, dont let "them" beat you/us, dont let em win !!!

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

c h i l l a

I agree there, haven't read it all but I hope, that ptoakx will continue... and I hope patczek won't care about his betas spreading. Actually.. it just shows that there is no better hub soft than the ptokax beta.. and then I do want to know how the release will be...   so I hope this will carry on and on.

So please guys don't get upset by some guys who don't know, whats right or wrong... sometimes they are such newbies you can't blame em' actually...  sometimes they don't have any respect so blame them.. but find the difference.
I mean we don't want the mude of this board taken down, by these guys.
Its our board and our spirit...  if someone can just ripp it appart then he has won.

and phatty I hope you still read this...
cheers mate. Since I now know what the nuke was I'll try to get it myself :).
And i hope that wasn't the main reason for leaving, those who just don't understand, or are too selfish to understand, whatever... take care.

Ptokax live, live, live...  ( i hope)

LiquidTeq

PtokaX is the best hubsoft around for windows we would have to put up with other bad hubsofts if he stopped and i hope that Patczek  feels ok after reading about all this beta leaking because anyone can get hold of a copy.

I think maybe a release will be out for Christmas like last year ?

I hope things start to get back to normal now on this board/forum.

BlazeXxX

Ouch! I totally agree with everything sainsinner and others mentioned! I was quiet sure that aMutex couldn't take these lamer's f*** on his own and watch them harming the DC community so badly, such as Birdy.

I personally hate those ppl who just post some crap about other hubs in here, asks for their addy, posting some other hubsofts..

Its life, u just have to put up with rats.. just ignore those ppl and we will win. the more time u spent talking or discussing abt them, they are winning..

So please guys, Ptaczek won't leave us for sure till he really feels  that he got a  nice final version. If he wanted to leave, he cud have said f** all these, i am going just like aMutex did.. its not the point.. the lua forum can be maintained by many in future, but ptokax all points at Ptaczek, not those lamers..

Msg to Lamers: Everytime you post hacked versions and asking for links to other hub softs, you just proving you are not matured. Creating something is hard for sure, stealing or breaking is so easy !!!

Just ignore this guys, we will survive.. Whoever leaves , stays. Ptokax will live forever!!!

I don't give a damn about what those lamers doing here, as i know Ptaczek won't give up easily!

My Heartful wishes to the a bug free version of Ptokax, which can tell those lamers: Take this and compare!

ptaczek

Strong words... :o) I hope my nerves are stronger yet elastic ;)
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

NotRabidWombat

I firmly agree that distrobution is left up to the developer.

However, this is very good reading about the benifits to open source and a large user base of co-developers. Just something I enjoyed reading and figured other developers would also enjoy :-) It may also give some insight to people's desire to be "on the cutting edge".

-NotRabidWombat

I like childish behavior. Maybe this post will be deleted next.

ptaczek

Thanx, I will read it for sure. Personally I would like to go opensource, but the windows community weather is quite different than the linux one. Add the foolish desire of human beings to own without share. Take DC++ as a closest example. As far as I can see there are cloned, faked, hacked versions... And I think that exactly the same future awaits ptokax if it would go opensource. Rather one slowly developing version than several clones with modified features and jungle of scripts compatible with nothing :/
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

[NL]trucker

ptaczek

i couldnt agree with you more

i have the same thought just take your time to make ptotax the best hubsoft there is.

we have no need for cloned or hacked versions of ptotax the only ones who are loosing with that are we the hubowners.

on the other hand i,m happy there are worked over versions of dc++  to help us catch fakers.
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

BlazeXxX

I agree with Ptaczek in one way and [NL] Trucker in another way :)

I seriously don't want it to be opensource, since those nasty ppl around the DC Community never acted very smart and given enough time for the next release.

I am agreeing with [NL] Trucker, take all ur time, give us a best hub soft that will live for longer and then if you feel of giving the sourcecode to someone who is very instrested and keen to develop the ptokax even better, he can join in later.

Till then, i really don't want those lamers taking away the codes and releasing their own versions of Ptokax and spoiling ptokax's reputation!

No to Opensource for now! Yes to Best Hub soft of future!

Just my thought, opinions differs  :P

SaintSinner

I agree as much a i LOOOVE the idea of opensource,
DC++ is diffrent its only a client, so many many diffrent
"clones" can come from it, but they all still have to
conform to the hubprotocols.
Think of all the stupid/hacked clients out there,
would you think the same would happen with ptokax.

And if somebody has the MAD SKILLZ to ask for the
source then I would think that they can also create one.

Masterload

why dont some people

RELAX

just a litle more......

give someone some time...
roll a joint or something ....
to fast is not always the best way...

ptaczek respect .  :)
magmarnet

visit me at home....

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by Masterload
why dont some people

RELAX

just a litle more......

give someone some time...
roll a joint or something ....
to fast is not always the best way...

ptaczek respect .  :)

old news dude,
this was a long time ago when ppl were hacking the hubsoft and posting unreleased versions,
it was a dark dark time, hopefully those ppl are no
longer with us.

P.S.
LIGHT IT UP!!!

piglja

Strong words in this Thread...

My opinion is that some users need to been banned from forum - who just exploited Ptaczek`s trust...

All other is said before my post...
Nice, Pink Piglet:))
:))  (I am a newbie here, so, plz be kind and soft to me ) :))  
And be carefull, I am haywire  :rolleyes:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk