PtokaX 0.3.3.2 released...

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX 0.3.3.2 released...

Started by PPK, 31 July, 2005, 18:24:31

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

New PtokaX is here :]

Changelog...
QuoteFixed: SetHubName now change hubname on-the-fly (thx bastya_elvtars for report).
Fixed: Data sent to user from NewUserConnected/OpConnected now PtokaX send after MOTD.
Fixed: Renaming of registered user to already existing nick (thx GeceBekcisi for report).
Fixed: Loading of reglist with more same nick (thx GeceBekcisi for report).
Fixed: Crash on try to add user with profile lower than 0 (thx AmsterdamBulldogs for report).
Fixed: Not working returning value from NewUser/OpConnected (thx Mogli for report).
Fixed: Crash caused by buffer overflow on long NickList.
Fixed: Crash caused by buffer overflow on long OpList.
Fixed: Crash on converting old ReservedNicks.dat to new xml format (thx paka for report).
Fixed: Minimize on startup now working.
Fixed: Crashing in registered users hash manager.
Fixed: About text box no more allow deleting or typing text (thx NeiSep for report).
Fixed: Crash on !startscript hub command with buggy script (thx Star for report).
Fixed: Crash on !restartscript hub command with buggy script (thx Star for report).
Fixed: Bug with whitechars before DC messages (thx Santa-Claus for playing with telnet).
Fixed: SetHubName from lua no more allow $ and | (thx Dag for report).
Fixed: Bug in same pm messages deflood (thx Alexandros for report).
Added: Cls buttons to Script Editor (request by Star).
Added: Button to reload text files.
Added: getscripts hub command (request by Star).
Added: SetChatTrace and SetCmdTrace to lua (request by the_pest).
Added: DefloodWarn for userobject to allow additional deflooding with warning from script.
Added: Save of banlist/reglist/settings/MOTD on windows shutdown (request by Star).
Added: iDefloodWarns to userobject in lua.
Added: all gets/sets for inbuild PtokaX deFlood to lua.
Added: Missing functions to on/off registered only hub to lua (request by Hawk).
Added: Max share settings and needed functions for it to lua.
Added: Max/Min nick length check and all needed functions for get/set to lua.
Added: Option to add user mode before description (request by GeceBekcisi).
Added: UserIP2 support.
Added: Checkbox per profile for sending all users ip.
Added: Checkbox to enable sending of ip to user on login.
Added: Popup menu with load/save on script (request by bluebear).
Added: GetProfilePermissions() to lua (request by plop.
Changed: Keep slow clients online improved to fix problem with data lost if user is not really slow .. for example on login to big hub.
Changed: Lua is now in separate .dll, this allow creating of .dll for loading in scripts (big thx to bluebear for help).
Changed: Load/Save initial folder for scripts is on PtokaX startup set to actual script folder (request by bluebear).
Changed: Connection deflood for better performance.
Improved: Gui, added back now maybe bug free XP like style for Windows XP users.
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Madman

Nice as always =)
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

?Tr??T_????

its nice like allllways... ;)

PPK

It's bad.... after release it start freezing for me X(
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

nightbird

same problem with me  ?(

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Mutor
Is there anything that seems related with the freezing?
Probably thread problem in new connection deflood :(

Psycho_Chihuahua

in hope to getting a complete database with all versions of ptx please check this one out --> Swiss PtokaX Mirror

Anyone having versions not on the page - i can make an upload account via pm or email  :D
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

Alexandros

it has something strange on redraw...when i move the window arrownd the screen it redraws slow and 1 time it freeze when i was doing that. Another time it freeze when it was in tray. I have 200 users in an Atlhon XP 2200+

PPK

enigma

QuoteOriginally posted by PPK

[/QUOTE]

download for 98 is not working.please check ppk.

Psycho_Chihuahua

QuoteOriginally posted by enigma

download for 98 is not working.please check ppk.

PtokaX Mirror
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

Fifide2e

Version with try to fix freezing problem http://czdcplusplus.no-ip.org/PtokaX/0.3.3.2a.nt.dbg.7z  :rolleyes:

yay, it works fine

splendid work :]

6Marilyn6Manson6

link not found :C

PPK

0.3.3.2 on homepage updated to 0.3.3.21

Changelog...
QuoteFixed: Crash on try to load not exist script (thx Kavu for report).
Fixed: Maybe random freezing...
Changed: Main loop to fix some connections reset by server.

blackwings

Sorry if any of my question are a bit stupid :P

1) Added: SetChatTrace and SetCmdTrace to lua (request by the_pest).
--- Q: whats is this? spy function or something :P

2) Added: UserIP2 support.
--- Q: this is some kind of dc protocol addition right? but what does it really do?

3) Added: Checkbox per profile for sending all users ip.
--- Q: I have no idea of what this does, can anyone explain? And what can it be used for?

4) Added: Checkbox to enable sending of ip to user on login.
--- Q: Again I have no idea of what this does, can anyone explain? And what can it be used for?

5) Changed: Load/Save initial folder for scripts is on PtokaX startup set to actual script folder (request by bluebear).
--- Q: the ptokax script folder is like before when you unzip the zip file, whats the difference with this change?

Madman

QuoteOriginally posted by blackwings

In the User/Chat tab you hace 2 checkboxex... Cmd and Chat.. it's to set thoose boxes on and off
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

Dessamator

5) Changed: Load/Save initial folder for scripts is on PtokaX startup set to actual script folder (request by bluebear).
--- Q: the ptokax script folder is like before when you unzip the zip file, whats the difference with this change?

That has to do with script handling , when u use the script editor, if u loaded a different folder and tried to save, it would save on the previous folder, or something like it !
Ignorance is Bliss.

Pothead

Just guessing:
QuoteExtensions.txt
Feature: UserIP2
Since: 0.305

Usage: This indicates support for $UserIP, see http://dcplusplus.sf.net/wiki/

Basically it gives you the users Ip.  Before in older versions ptokaX just let OP's send $UserIP nick| requests.  Now it will give all the IP's in one go.

3 A way to decide who receives this.

4 Also giving you the IP of new connecting users, instead of just the ones already connected. :)

5 What Dessamator said.  Try using the script editor in an older version, and load / save script in a different directory.  Next time you use it, it will point to that directory.

blackwings

QuoteOriginally posted by Pothead
3 A way to decide who receives this.
You mean when you download something from someone, you will recieve/see their ip?

4 Also giving you the IP of new connecting users, instead of just the ones already connected. :)
Isn't that the same as using user.sIP in NewUserConnected?
Or maybe you meant that with this activated, you will see all users ips immediately when you connect?

Pothead

maybe you meant that with this activated, you will see all users ips immediately when you connect?
;)
3 is for when you connect.
4 is for when they connect, after you.
i think. :)

blackwings

maybe you meant that with this activated, you will see all users ips immediately when you connect?
;)
3 is for when you connect.
4 is for when they connect, after you.
i think. :)
ehm, ok, so only ops should be allowed to have this option :P

PPK

Is to set checkbox under chat in Users / Chat tab in gui... i remove saving of this buttons few versions ago because some hubowners leave it enabled and complains about high memory usage :(
2) Added: UserIP2 support.
--- Q: this is some kind of dc protocol addition right? but what does it really do?
It is extension to send IPs to users. In default it send IP to user on login (is usefull to set active mode) and to send all users IP to OPs...
--- Q: I have no idea of what this does, can anyone explain? And what can it be used for?
Send to user of enabled profile all users ip on login and ip of any new loged user...
--- Q: Again I have no idea of what this does, can anyone explain? And what can it be used for?
Send ip to user on login... used for example to set active mode IP;)  
For example. I have 2 PtokaX, one running always and second for testing changes in new versions. If i want to load/save in one of this PtokaX then in old PtokaX is always remembered folder where i save/load. In new PtokaX is save/load always from default script folder of Ptokax where i do it and not from remembered dir  :rolleyes:

blackwings

so if I want to have it like in the previous releases ptokax, then I should have like this? =

--- turn this one on only for ops

--- turn this one on for every profile

PPK

so if I want to have it like in the previous releases ptokax
Then disable it ;)

blackwings

so if I want to have it like in the previous releases ptokax
Then disable it ;)
both of them?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk