***CB:General Help,...

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

***CB:General Help,...

Started by Guibs, 06 December, 2003, 04:00:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Guibs

Hi there,,

Please, ask your general questions (No settings or commands questions,... threads already about,...) about the script there,...

l8tr,, ;o)
-- Please,... don\'t ask help in Pm,...Forums are made for that, to help everyone & my Inbox pm will be safe,... Thks,,  :))  --
CB forum     /     CB Home page

uNiOn

Hey sorry but im quiet new to ptokax and channelbot i never relly used channelbot.. but would relly need some help to get started.... so her i go.

well i did like it stood extracted al the files into scripts and well did'nt change anything relly dont know if its necesary well it seems to me like im not recogniced as master couse i cant se the master commands and cant use em when im tryin to use them in the chan...
is it like i must reg my use name in any script file or do i just use the ptokax to do that.....
would relly need some help here m8's
i use ptokax 0.326 and Channel_Bot.v4.3c_fix have been using robocop before but would like to use a more powerfull bot... any help is welcome thx uNiOn

Event_Horizon

QuoteOriginally posted by uNiOn
Hey sorry but im quiet new to ptokax and channelbot i never relly used channelbot.. but would relly need some help to get started.... so her i go.

well i did like it stood extracted al the files into scripts and well did'nt change anything relly dont know if its necesary well it seems to me like im not recogniced as master couse i cant se the master commands and cant use em when im tryin to use them in the chan...
is it like i must reg my use name in any script file or do i just use the ptokax to do that.....
i use ptokax 0.326 and Channel_Bot.v4.3c_fix have been using robocop before but would like to use a more powerfull bot... any help is welcome thx uNiOn

with CB 4.3c u get new userlevels ( e.x. networkfounder ) take a look in your userprofile, maybe it's changed or restart the script

u should take a look in the settings.dat file in CB folder.. add your name in Immune list,  change the Hub IPs first & second needed. U also can change the bot name & password ( e.x. needed to reg admins )

then it should work without any probs... if not try a hubrestart or ask the Author ( Guibs )
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

AlwaysConnected

QuoteOriginally posted by uNiOn

donnot forget to change the profiles.dat from CB to copy pas in your Ptokax folder

Robocop has other profiles then CB

acrespo

I don't know if this is a Ptokax problem or Channelbot problem, but when I write the !unban command in a temp ban user, this user is deleted of TempBan.lst but don't deleted of Ptokax temp ban list.
There are any solution for this?

Guibs

Hi there,,

It's about PtokaX, yep,....
Temp banned users in the PtokaX TempBan list can't be unbanned,....

Hoping it will be fixed with the next PtokaX generation... :))

l8tr,, ;)
-- Please,... don\'t ask help in Pm,...Forums are made for that, to help everyone & my Inbox pm will be safe,... Thks,,  :))  --
CB forum     /     CB Home page

acrespo

Why not back to old temp ban method?

The old method wrote all bans in Ptokax perm ban but temp bans was write in tempban.lst and the function OnTimer delete automatically the temp ban. With this method I can delete temp bans manually if I need.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk