PtokaX MS Access problem

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX MS Access problem

Started by QuikThinker, 04 January, 2005, 12:21:24

Previous topic - Next topic

QuikThinker

Hey guys,
We've got a problem wid the user database containing the user statistics. It wouldnt delete 7 of the entries sayin there was no search key or suttin. Anyways, I deleted the file n thought we'd start again wid it but now I can't remember how to start a new database! It was over 8 months ago since I first openend the hub and cant remember how I did it. I clicked the enable statistics in Advanced Options but it doesn't create nuttin.

Please help!  ?(

enema

I cant remember that either... I just have cople of empty data bases, I can e-mail u one, if u want! Just gimme your e-mail!

QuikThinker

lol I could create an empty database but I don't think that solves the problem? Maybe it does, dunno?

enema

the file, Im offering to u is - users.mdb, size - 272 KB... you have to put it in to px folder and your user stats will work.... I dont quite understand what you ment with ur last post, but sending this file is only way I can help u

QuikThinker

Only 272KB? Well suttin is definietly wrong wid mine then coz I cleared my database and it's still 73MB :/ Any ideas? If u could send the file 2 my email pls Enema it woulda be appreciated :)

enema

give me your e-mail address!!! This board doesnt support any attachments, you know... :)

Bertee

when you clear the data from an access database you need to compact & repair it to reduce it's size. Tools -> Database Utilities -> Compact & Repair
????? T???z ????? M?  
 Part Of The ::?::??????ms::???w??k:: Of DirectConnect Hubs