Build in some script

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Build in some script

Started by Thor, 13 July, 2007, 14:12:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

As far as I know, many from us use that little script, which allow the $UserIP commands, just check the unknown commands counter =) It would be really nice to add it, maybe to the options tab: 'Allow old stlye $UserIP support' or something like that, and it wouldn't be countered anymore, because I think it's not a real unknown command, just a bit outdated.
A textbox will be nice too, what to send those users, who are using rmDC. Yes, I know, everything is possible via LUA, but these are so little functions... So, what to send those client, who send buggy $Support string (if PtokaX disconnect those clients which are sending unknown supports, then you really should add this :))
And finally, to the deflood tab, a new value: how many user can connect from the same IP (afaik now just the connection delay from same IP can be setted).
edited:
And not a script related one: Maybe a new command: !save to save the changes in the settings. As I wrote on px Admins Hub, my friend lost all his settings because his server went wrong three times, and turned off automatically. Or a timer, which saves the settings in every x minutes. Or finally: a LUA call, something like frmHub:SaveSettings(), which can generate a click on the Save settings button.
I am looking forward to the new release, nice work, PPK ;)

PPK

$UserIP is unknown command, this command is not in standard protocol and all protocol extensions must have support. PtokaX don't sending in supports UserIP. And unknown count is for me now 0 after 21 hours uptime :P
For rmDC++ bug here will not be any reply, i don't want to help flooder sending $Supports                          | to waste hub badwith and cpu.
Limit for users from same ip will be added in future.
Settings saving will be improved in future.
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk