How to create a HUB using Ptokax (in Brazilian Portuguese)

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

How to create a HUB using Ptokax (in Brazilian Portuguese)

Started by 7P-Darkman, 09 August, 2006, 14:31:10

Previous topic - Next topic

7P-Darkman

Hello all friends...

I have been looked for some people, who had questioned me on as if she creates a HUB, using the excellent Ptokax server.

This search has increased, especially later that translate the Ptokax for the Portuguese language of Brazil, and then I created Tutorial a simple ones (in Portuguese of Brazil), come back toward the beginning ones, and published in my site.

It does not intend to deplete all the possibilities of configuration of the Ptokax, but he looks for to give an initial base so that if he can place in air a HUB, and, to the few, to go improving and sophisticating it.

This tutorial one, as well as that if they find in my site, is permitted on a license of the Creative Commons, and can be copied or be modified, since that the terms of this license are respected, that can be seen here:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/br/deed.pt

To see this and other Tutorial ones, go below in the address, and look in the menu of ?the Tutorial? site the option. Here:

http://pantanal.no-ip.com:400

Or it enters direct in it, in this address:

http://pantanal.no-ip.com:400/tuto_ptokax.html

I wait to be contributing so that the number of HUBs that uses the excellent Ptokax server can grow still more, but, in case that if it perceives something of wrong in this tutorial one, or in case that they want to give some suggestion, please, they order an email for me  7p.darkman@gmail.com? since already I am thankful !

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman ;)
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

Herodes

Why don't you put thumbnails of the pictures and have them open on a separate window in actual size,...
It seems a bit better for usability. still waiting for all those screen-grabs to be downloaded...

7P-Darkman

Quote from: Herodes on 09 August, 2006, 19:59:03
Why don't you put thumbnails of the pictures and have them open on a separate window in actual size,...
It seems a bit better for usability. still waiting for all those screen-grabs to be downloaded...

Done... thanks for suggestion.

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

bastya_elvtars

Of course, some HOWTO's are also welcome in the wiki. If you have the time and intention to write such stuff, many should be most grateful if you looked at the wiki and edited/added stuff, because it is quite orphaned now. :-(
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

7P-Darkman

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 09 August, 2006, 21:55:56
Of course, some HOWTO's are also welcome in the wiki. If you have the time and intention to write such stuff, many should be most grateful if you looked at the wiki and edited/added stuff, because it is quite orphaned now. :-(

already I am translating this How-To for the english, and to prepare for publication in the Wiki, Bastya, very soon.

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: 7P-Darkman on 09 August, 2006, 22:35:14
already I am translating this How-To for the english, and to prepare for publication in the Wiki, Bastya, very soon.

MAy I ask you to merge it with the current setting-up-the-hub thing instead?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

7P-Darkman

MAy I ask you to merge it with the current setting-up-the-hub thing instead?

Yes, Bastya? can count on me? already looked at in the Ptokax Wiki what it is lacking, and I intend to make a model, to show to you, soon.. Ok ?

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

bastya_elvtars

In fact, I do not need any model, a wiki is a free thing, you can create/edit content in the way you like. Feel free to edit the page the way you like, I'll correct the formatting etc. if necessary.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk