WARNING NEW HUB FLOODER !!!OUT - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

WARNING NEW HUB FLOODER !!!OUT

Started by wiper, 17 February, 2004, 19:56:39

Previous topic - Next topic

RollTheDice

It can stop it ...but its banning innocent users aswell i though..thats a bad point....dunno sure ..but so it looks.

PPK

Quotehehe u like my lil progs?
Yes i like it.... you small progs help me find 1 bug and 1 PtokaX vulnerability :D
Quoteoh, n thanks for the way to stop it, ill work around it now!!!!
hahahaha ur all screwed, trust me, lol
You want to play with me ??? And new PtokaX ??? Try it here dchub://pepek.no-ip.com  8) :D
I'm waiting if you now find way to crash it :P
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

kepp

QuoteOriginally posted by Ruri_Ruri
hehe u like my lil progs? im still working on them, i also have a client attacker but that didnt leak ;)

want more info? ull find me around ;)

you got some serious problem!
Guarding    

c h i l l a

Ruri_Rur

well I gotta say, cause I also tried to these stuff, but never noticed that the hubs only check for the lenght for the usersname and never what comes behind, so I see your program from a different view, I learn from it, make my hub more secure, so you show me how to take down hubs I'll show you how to prevent it ;).

But its funny, you keep the forum going, about this trivial stuff, maybe its what they wanna hear, I tried some good scripts and games but not nearly as much wanted as a little flooder ;).

RollTheDice

right i make badstuff also i don't care anymore
:D<------------WTF i didint wrote that ?

RollTheDice

some mod give me hes ip i show wot means destroy with 5x100mb lines.........and how to destroy someone connection to net 4ever X(

RollTheDice

We found u ...its 4 sure sooner or later Ruri. U edit wrong man post!

RollTheDice

really bad security hole if anybody can edit an others post!
over& out

pHaTTy

i think its time ppl start looking on foot, then just break there hands, then see how much programming they do......
Resistance is futile!

RollTheDice

Very true ...hmm i have already bad day...mean in real life (works) ...maybe its time to relax...this is only hobby not work .....yups lifes go on with some prog or without it:)

pHaTTy

Resistance is futile!

PPK

2Ruri_Ruri
Thx for test :D
Now with Ruri help i find 2 bugs in Ptokax and 3 vulnerabilities... good news is no more crashing :) Or maybe Ruri is too lazy to find new way to crash PtokaX  :P
Btw if anyone want  :]
02/18/04 12:59:27:
  • Ruri_Ruri (82.42.19.94)
02/18/04 13:00:32:
  • Vashie000 (82.42.19.94)
Ruri test new chat flooder on my hub
Quote[2004-02-18 12:59] ......
[2004-02-18 13:01] this hub stinks
[2004-02-18 13:01] nobody talks so it sucks
[2004-02-18 13:01] im leaving
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

RollTheDice

And thxz for ips ...globalban about 600 hubs...its all i can do...and lol ..yeps hmm its good prog Ruri ...3 bugs found already fine.
Keep up good work Ruri:)

*my avatar sucks...must change it ...*LoL*

kepp

Why do people bother?
Can't you see that this is exactly what he wants?
A hot Topic about him and his "Prog"
He mess with hubowners, he will get 10x double up!

By the way, Abuse mail of yours is found!
;) Ciao
Guarding    

pHaTTy

hmm maybe us hub owners shud make some prggies then go fk his comp, fuck with h4x0r and u get it harder back fucker.........btw u like ur visit from 'fucker' yea, u know im so fucking pissed off atm, if i find u im gonna kill u, i dont mind leaving country to get rid of another fucker......its done b4 can be done again.......its because u want to be on pplz walls comps, everywhere ye? well rip your fucking head off and staple it to the fucking wall, stupid ass
Resistance is futile!

RollTheDice

Maybe he's now getting the attention what he was missed out as a child.The only living threath.Yeah,you're right:Why bother to do anything...let it be....Hope he's happy now...Every hub that goes down,will be up again.
I don't really care now......I will go to sleep.....

Cid

If they have too much time on their hands, that little hacker kids, they should go and wank...so they can use their hands to lower their sexual frustration.

dReiska

The script of mine is almost equal to that one which is pasted here already so it would be too much work for a little effort.

Looks like that other scipt doesn't ban any "innocent" users but I would suggest putting an PmToOps there to be sure.

Ruri: You really suck dude.. ;) A bit of lame to build your flooder on a top of Kerberos.

Cid

ruri's thing is not really effective (neither is the flooder) in a hub where only regged users can download and search:P

pHaTTy

ur fucking prog caused me to split up with someone, and if i find u im gonan rip you fucking heart out
Resistance is futile!

kepp

ok, My last post!!

I've caught 3 people this way

abuse@blueyonder.co.uk

Ain't it against the rule / law to spam another computer, or whatever he does?

Your Intenet connection will be gone in a few days kid if you get too many reports on your ip to that abuse e-mail!!

Nuff said :D
Guarding    

[NL]Pur

Quoteha, yea, a moron with too much time on his hands who knows too much

hehe, anybody know Progger and Hisoka?

are that 2 other morons ?

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by [NL]Pur
Quoteha, yea, a moron with too much time on his hands who knows too much

hehe, anybody know Progger and Hisoka?

are that 2 other morons ?

hahah pmsl nice one purm
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

hmmm isnt Ruri a japanese manga cartoon or sumit, i heard it is :p
Resistance is futile!

(uk-kingdom)John

haha this sad person makes me laugh. LAMER! Go to sleep little boy. What a waste of time. Flooding hubs is a waste of time so why do it??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk