Creation of a faq.

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Creation of a faq.

Started by dekker, 19 November, 2005, 15:22:07

Previous topic - Next topic

dekker

I can imagine that the lua board , like any board has frequently asked questions. Questions that come are asked more then once or programming problems that keep occuring.

Since you "the users" of the board are most familier with the questions here i whould like to ask you to put the most often asked questions in this thread, so that we can create a faq.

You may say , yes there is already a faq section on the board but i find it diffecult to see want exact question is asked within a thread and what the answer is. The thread are to much discussion orientated.

I hope you guys can help me out here.

So post here your TOP10 of most asked question in here.

- dekker

bastya_elvtars

I think the wiki is more suitable for that. The forum is to ask questions. Some of the answers redirect you to the wiki where many things are documented, euther LUA or PtokaX related.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

dekker

I don't really care where the faq whould be located , i want to use this thread merely as an possiblity to get insight into the most asked questions. Or is the current state of the lua/ptokax wiki complete?

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by dekker
I don't really care where the faq whould be located , i want to use this thread merely as an possiblity to get insight into the most asked questions. Or is the current state of the lua/ptokax wiki complete?

Nope, it is really far from complete. How could some site that relies on everyone's contribution be complete? :D

You (and all people here) are encouraged to sign up and contribute.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

dekker

Good then we agree on that then, i had a diffecult time too find the wiki since some users have severly different deadlinks to wiki no-ip addresses.

Thats why i whould like to use this thread to get earlier asked questions(not answers) out of the lua board and put them nicely on a page, with answers. Since the board probably already have answers to most questions.

- dekker.

dekker

c'mon peeps,

top 10 to much? try a top 5 of questions then :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk