PtokaX Resources' Site

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX Resources' Site

Started by GeceBekcisi, 09 March, 2006, 17:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

GeceBekcisi

In PtokaX Resources' Site, after you upload a file; you have to wait for an moderator's approval to have it available to public. But when something goes wrong or when we have hurry, we have to find a moderator or wait for the stuff needs to be done.

While this board and other lua board can accept attachments/lua codes from everybody; I think it is not so logical to have uploaded scripts to be approved before it is available to public in PtokaX Resources' Site.

So I am offering this; approved scripters who are registered users of PtokaX Resources' Site might have a different profile which they are allowed to upload scripts without approval, edit and delete their own scripts...

And your ideas ?
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

Troubadour

Quote from: GeceBekcisi on 09 March, 2006, 17:20:59
In PtokaX Resources' Site, after you upload a file; you have to wait for an moderator's approval to have it available to public. But when something goes wrong or when we have hurry, we have to find a moderator or wait for the stuff needs to be done.

While this board and other lua board can accept attachments/lua codes from everybody; I think it is not so logical to have uploaded scripts to be approved before it is available to public in PtokaX Resources' Site.

So I am offering this; approved scripters who are registered users of PtokaX Resources' Site might have a different profile which they are allowed to upload scripts without approval, edit and delete their own scripts...

And your ideas ?

approved scripters should have different profiles indeed, but who will be the judge for the approvement of the scripters?
Regards,

Troubadour

** Guardian Forum **

hubaddy:   nederfun.no-ip.com

bastya_elvtars

Currently 2 content management systems offer such upload functionality: e107 and XOOPS. As far as I can recall, both have an unchangeable approval system. I disabled non-image attachments on this board, because it would be chaotic to have them disseminated within various posts. It could however be still cool, if we could arrange the forum the way the scriptdb is, thus we could dump the scriptdb completely.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Herodes

It would be even better to have the admins moderate the scripts and have a CAPTCHA plug installed so that the site is reassured its not a bot uploading some file. ..

btw: there is a forum board on the Srcipts DB Site .. I think this ought to be discussed over there ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk