FreshStuff3 site and development alive again

FreshStuff3 site and development alive again

Started by bastya_elvtars, 09 April, 2010, 00:17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

bastya_elvtars

Hello,

The website is up and running again. Please report your first issue there. The second one has already been implemented into the development version, I was quicker. :P

//EDIT

Note that the operating system on the server running the website is being updated, so relative slowness may occur for a few days.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

bastya_elvtars

My bad, I haven't recognized yesterday that I have posted this to another similar script's topic. I feel really embarassed, topic split.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

TZB

Finally.. Thanks was waiting for it to get online for a long time.

TZB

Bustya i would like to post a suggestion hope you like it.
Freshstuffs Has become an integral part of my hub but every time a new version is released or which will be released we will have to completely rewrite the settings of Rightclick,Bot, etc is it possible to make it such that few important settings be kept in single folder and when a new version is released it can also be released as a upgrade package instead of only fresh install just like how php scripts use.Bit too optimistic request am asking for i suppose but i hope it can be put into a thought process.
Thanks.

bastya_elvtars

Actually it is not that hard. I can provide a file that has only the new config values and you just append that file to your current config. It is actually quite easy, even though it will need a little effort from you but not as much as reconfiguring from scratch.

TZB

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk