cSlave 1.0 Complete - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

cSlave 1.0 Complete

Started by Corayzon, 07 September, 2004, 13:36:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Corayzon

and just to note ::

wishing ppl would die means ur life aint worth one cent... so how bout u do us all favour and do what u want so bad

im wonder if the monkey can understand that!

Optimus

na it's the other way around as every 1 knows you started the bullshit. Your attitude sucks big time. We all have talked about you and decided to let you go and i will not responde to you any more. That's how far your brains made you go.

Deleting your post is not the solution, you have to learn to live whit it.

Cheers

Corayzon

i dun care what ppl think optimus,

and i never started anything... if u know something about building applications, ull soon learn that u have to benchmark your application to others in the same market...

meaning ... your bot is the largest so i simply benchmarked mine against yours and pointed out differences ...

From the first time i did this u cracked the sads mate! ...

and i dont let no litte cunt attack me without giving some words back!

now u can talk you u want but the truth of the matter is...i never attacked your personality mate! i attacked your script saying it could be better! as a matter of fact...

these things i pointed out seem to be appartent!

ie... putting system compontents in the same dir as the .exe so u dont need a installer!!!!!!!!!

so mate...as a moderator i think u should be more collective and start trying to fix problems with users rather then make them!

cause isnt that the point of a mod or dont u know english!

sorry i had to do this but u need harse words for ur above ramarks at my personality!

and anyone who reads this that has been here knows this aint no bull!!!!!!!!!

matt fukin dunn!! come and get me

D-J Valhala

lol
i'm with Corayzon!
cSlave is kick ass bot! i can't wait till hubsoft is done! i know i'm the 1st who test all matt shit :P:P:P
My PsyIsrael Network
==================
--=[PsyIsrael DC Hub]=--
--=[PsyIsrael Website]=--
==================

Optimus

Corayzon this is gone be a endless discussion we will never agree with another. There is so much to say and so less.

I don't wanne spoil your fun, so it was nice talking to you again. This was a good way to know you better again.
Just keep doing what you do best and make your self happy.

Greetingz Optimus

Corayzon

now thats what im talking about my friend ...

QuoteI don't wanne spoil your fun, so it was nice talking to you again. This was a good way to know you better again.

ive never had anything against anyone, and nor do i hold any grudges against yourself, im here to learn and to help people learn. its a simple case of constructive criticism between scripts functionality that u seem to see bias in and take the wrong way.

in these replies to your outburst over this comment ...

"hehe, I woundn't care more or less i hope you die soon. LOOLL (are you having nightmares of me, it seems you still can't forget me.) D:"

and ones like ...

"Keep it up, as moderator i needed to say that"

just show ur bias towards myself, and i myself in reaction to them, am only trying to comprimise your own attitude towards myself in a good way.

im not trying to agree with you, but im showing you in MY mind that this is not ACCEPTABLE from someone with as high regard as yourself as a scripter and a moderator of this forum.

please remember as a mod u have respect that must be shown to even users you dont like, dont let little petty remarks from tripaz like me get u outbursting.

with personality problems deal with them in private messages in a professional way, and if they respond in a bad way then ban them!

ie... dont wish ppl are dead in public threads.

now hopefully u see what im trying to say, cause im not a aswhole, nor a cunt... im just loud, open my mouth alot, like to cause a little trouble in descret ways and am very strong on my opinions.

*** And now a few quick notes to Optimus:

Quote"*** can a mod delete these 2 lasts posts, cheers ***"

meaning... delete ur uncontructive posts in my thread! (i dont attack you in your main thread do i?!?)

And if you knew what i do with myself and the output im getting for ppl that support various ideas i may have, maybe then you would see labling me doesnt make a differnce to the real ppl that know me. And im not refering to my job, but my love (organic mechanics)

sorry bout the my2cents and all

Optimus

These are all twisted words your using, your putting things to your hands hehehe.

I'm not making this to a qontest you are,  So go on enjoying your self i wish ya the best of luck.

Optimus

Quote"Keep it up, as moderator i needed to say that"
I don;t see anything bad to this, i thought we spoked things out awhile back.

So i came to your thread to motivate you as a moderator should do. That is what is says nothing more nothing less.

It's your fault your interpretating it in the wrong way. i'm sorry for that

So telling in your post i'm crying is just stupid childish behavior. That's what i mend you started it. Right?

That's all i'm trying to say. So you can leave all those words and crying at your own place instead of spamming the forum with your stupid behavior.

Optimus

Quoteand if they respond in a bad way then ban them!
So you say i should ban you ghee i'm not like that. It haven't came a cross my mind. Your free to come and go.

Optimus

Quote"hehe, I woundn't care more or less i hope you die soon. LOOLL (are you having nightmares of me, it seems you still can't forget me.) D:"
You see that big LOOLL i'm just making fun of you, you don't need to die for real. But hey i have never thought about you in months. So why is that you can't let it go. That's the real question?!?!?

Cause you posted after a long silence that you find me crying to much. hehe

Do you really think i'm gone take that serious nope

You got where you came for m8, where even agian

Optimus

Quotewith personality problems deal with them in private messages in a professional way, and if they respond in a bad way then ban them!

We can go PM like professionals do and shout some more to another.

Corayzon

yea good way to joke, u didnt get a laugh out of me!

*sighs and walks away to sleep for a free day of personal programming tommorow*

Corayzon

and hey, dont get on top of urself their... cause i had to think of u as i was thanking ppl ya know ^^

cause of your problems with persay: my personality
and the crap you dealt out over stupid ramarks, nothing like such as above... i felt obligated to point those times out, nun the less

ull see another post from me sometime :P

Typhoon

any place where your script can be downloaded ? ..

Typhoon?

BeeR

A cold BeeR is stunning !!

Corayzon

get onto my hub and enoy me ;)

besides, the new gui has some problems so if you want a download now, it will be allmost the same as the last download that is now not available.

thankz for the interest guys, and good to see u didnt carry on over a misunderstanding about someone hopeing i was dead :/

cheers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk