CB5SX bugs or concerns

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

CB5SX bugs or concerns

Started by Blackfox, 17 March, 2004, 23:49:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackfox

Greetings,

I have two issues.

1) I used !op on a VIP and then slightly after manually upgraded them to Admin for a time in Ptokax to help out, then lowered the access level back to VIP in Ptokax.  Now the user is listed and reg'd as VIP, but can still chat and see OP-Chat... now I think this is a CB5 issue and not a Ptokax issue.

2) The other one is users losing connection... primarily users in the U.S. (we are Sweden) are forced to reconnect about every 2-3 minutes.  I'm getting no notifications about it, but has only started since the install of CB5.  The users are getting no messages, they are just offline suddenly.  All my U.S. users, one Israel user and one UK user, nothing I can see as particularly common in them.  --- Ideas?

BF

Guibs

Hi,,

Quote1) I used !op on a VIP and then slightly after manually upgraded them to Admin for a time in Ptokax to help out, then lowered the access level back to VIP in Ptokax. Now the user is listed and reg'd as VIP, but can still chat and see OP-Chat... now I think this is a CB5 issue and not a Ptokax issue.
!op command under CB is just an ' ornementation ' (not sure about the word,...lol)
The user has a beautifull key,... & that's all,.... :)

It can be also usefull if you reg a new Op, using !reg command,
ex:
---
!reg Guibs pass op
---
then, Guibs is regged as normal Op,, but he still doesn't get the ' yellow key '.
2 choices, then,
1) you can use: !op Guibs (giving him the yellow key)
2) ask him to reconnect on the hub to get the yellow key,...

About the chat,.... if you want to invite an user under a chat (user-chat/ vip-chat or opchat), just type:
----
!invite Guibs
----
in the correct chat,....

Quote2) The other one is users losing connection... primarily users in the U.S. (we are Sweden) are forced to reconnect about every 2-3 minutes. I'm getting no notifications about it, but has only started since the install of CB5. The users are getting no messages, they are just offline suddenly. All my U.S. users, one Israel user and one UK user, nothing I can see as particularly common in them. --- Ideas?
Hmm,.... not sure,... it can be a bug about the suspend mode (now corrected & a fix is for soon,,)
Do they get kicked, reconnected, or just disconnected...?

l8tr,,
-- Please,... don\'t ask help in Pm,...Forums are made for that, to help everyone & my Inbox pm will be safe,... Thks,,  :))  --
CB forum     /     CB Home page

Blackfox

QuoteHmm,.... not sure,... it can be a bug about the suspend mode (now corrected & a fix is for soon,,) Do they get kicked, reconnected, or just disconnected

The are sudden offline, but receive no message or kick... like they lost connection.  They can usually connect a few moments later (within 5).  This affects protected ops as well.  

BF

acrespo

The !block command is not function. I did some tests with !block 10 gb and !block nickname and both can download from me.

acrespo

I set to auto clean logs each 1 hour for all levels, and off auto unreg for mods and ops.

Yestarday I give OP status for user and 4 hours after he was unregistered automatically. Why?

Guibs

lol

i need holidays,.......................................

l8tr,,,,,,,,,,,,  :D
-- Please,... don\'t ask help in Pm,...Forums are made for that, to help everyone & my Inbox pm will be safe,... Thks,,  :))  --

Godvampire

I have CB 4.3c installed on, after running the CB 5.0 updater the CB5 sx GUI tells me this error, in french:

Execution error ?53: file inaccesible

My french its poor ..sorry

?nek

Modem (56.6K) should be included by default in the conenction lists, isn't?

The !teach command... have any utility?

Translates are incompletes, if need help to tranlate CB to spanish contact me at gaueko@tiscali.es.

The commands should be translatables... my hub is for spanish speakers and many are so stupids... ;-p

Sorry for my english, and great job!!

(Hi Godv ;D)

Guibs

Hi there,,

acrespo,,
!block command should work,...
Be sure the user is not immune or doesn't have a higher or egal level as your,....
QuoteI set to auto clean logs each 1 hour for all levels, and off auto unreg for mods and ops.

Yestarday I give OP status for user and 4 hours after he was unregistered automatically. Why?
hmm,... i've not done all test about those unreg/clean log functions,... maybe they need a fix,, yep,... i will look at them, :)

Godvampire,
QuoteI have CB 4.3c installed on, after running the CB 5.0 updater the CB5 sx GUI tells me this error, in french:

Execution error ?53: file inaccesible
If you were using Old Cb (v4,, or wathever) don't use any files from the old script,... Clean & complete install needed,... (use the v5.1 full installer & not the updater)

?nek?,
QuoteModem (56.6K) should be included by default in the conenction lists, isn't?
it depends,... some wouldn't have modem in their hubs,...
Be happy that the installation included some basic client-profiles & some basic connection type,... :p
QuoteTranslates are incompletes, if need help to tranlate CB to spanish contact me at gaueko@tiscali.es.
True,....
If you can & have done it,, would be nice to post the corrections done (even the commands.sp.dat file,, if you want,,) under the Latest correction thread,... ;)

New update is coming,,

l8tr,,

acrespo

The problem of suspend mode was correct in new version but there is other problem in that mode.
If a user in suspend mode change the share during the 3 minutes of suspend, user will kick because the check is not doing anymore before kick.

acrespo

The results of ?immune command:

***None users immuned on Unreg check.
***None users immuned on Clean Log check.
***Passive mode is allowed.
***Mac Clients are not checked.
***Free slot are not checked.
***None users immuned by their Nick found.
***Current users Immuned by their Ips are listed as:
VIP_BOT with level: 9

***& DCPPIMMUNE is disable.

I type ?immune command with user acrespo. acrespo is a founder and I set in GUI to immune all users with OP level or higher. I have many ops, 2 mods and 2 admins.
Why I saw only one user in that list?

Guibs

Hi,,

Ok,,  i will check the suspend mode again,, ;)

About the immune functions,,
' Immune by nick ' is not Immune by Ip,
QuoteI type ?immune command with user acrespo. acrespo is a founder and I set in GUI to immune all users with OP level or higher. I have many ops, 2 mods and 2 admins.
Why I saw only one user in that list?
I think the ops immune by Ip must be connected,... (not sure,, lol,, i will check it too,,)
btw,, are they connected,....?
& > VIP_BOT with level: 9 < is an user,, or a bot ? :o)

l8tr,,

acrespo

VIP_BOT is a user (founder level), act as a bot :o)

3 users with OP level were connected in the hub at the time of previous post, but only VIP_BOT was immune. In GUI, I set to immune all levels higher than OP and by nick is checked too.

About auto unreg user, see !info command of VIP_BOT below:

***Info on: VIP_BOT
Connected: Yes
Reg By: acrespo date: 23.03.2004 Hora: 19:38:01
Unreg by: -=WAS2=- (n?vel anterior: 9) date: 23.03.2004 Hora: 20:25:55
Hostname: Immune
Ip: Immune
Share: 5.20 Gb
First shared: 320.15 Mb
Middle shared: 4.08 Gb
Most shared: 12.85 Gb
Less shared: 320.15 Mb
Total connected: 1 dia(s) 21 hora(s) 34 minuto(s) 25 segundo(s)
Middle connected: 1 hora(s) 37 minuto(s) 39 segundo(s)
Connected since: 1 minuto(s) 43 segundo(s)
Most connected: 2 minuto(s) 41 segundo(s)
Less connected: 1 minuto(s) 43 segundo(s)
Slots: 2
Profile name: DC++ & Profile Id: 5
Client: DC++
Client version: 0.306
iVersion: 1,0091
Connection Type: dsl
Mode: A
Share description: Distribui??o de animes para usu?rios VIPs
Tag: <++ V:0.306,M:A,H:1/0/0,S:2>
Mail: was@wasbr.com
Total successfull connected: 26
Total failed on connect: 2
Last fail reason: 'porque n?o compartilhou o suficiente. Tamanho: 3.56 Gb' / Date: 23.03.2004 Hora: 19:30:11
Kicked: 1
Last kick & kick reason: 'Suspend/share' as 23.03.2004 Hora: 19:32:52
Language: br
Last activity: VIP_BOT Conectado em 23.03.2004 Hora: 22:24:36 e ainda est? aqui...

I changed the level of this user to reg and return the level to founder at 7:38 PM. 1 hour after the return of level, channelbot unreg my VIP_BOT user automatically.

GanjaMan

!block is not working for me either. Tested with different nicks but they still can d/l.

Guibs

Hi there,,

acrespo,
Ok,, i think i've now fixed the !block command & the ip immune list problems... a  fix should come soon,

but about:
QuoteI changed the level of this user to reg and return the level to founder at 7:38 PM. 1 hour after the return of level, channelbot unreg my VIP_BOT user automatically.
hmm,.... could you please show me the settings about the clean functions, (show me the result you get with: ' ?set clean ')

l8tr,,

Woodster

Hi

I keep getting Runtime Error '13'

Type mismatch

Thats on setting up the settings

any ideas

Woody
Owner of UK...     dc-hubs2     ...UK
Main Address dc-hubs2.ath.cx
Alt Address dc-hubs.no-ip.com
Apart of DC-HUBS NETWORK

acrespo

QuoteOriginally posted by Guibs
hmm,.... could you please show me the settings about the clean functions, (show me the result you get with: ' ?set clean ')

l8tr,,

---------------------------------------- Clean & Unreg functions ----------------------------------------
CHECKTIMEMODE is set to 6 hour(s)  MAXTIMEAWAYMODE is set to  0
   [Actions:]  DELMODE is set to modo autom?tico & REMOVELOGMODE is set to none
CHECKTIMEOP is set to 1 hour(s)  MAXTIMEAWAYOP is set to  0
   [Actions:] DELOP is set to modo autom?tico & REMOVELOGOP is set to none
CHECKTIMEVIP is set to 1 hour(s)  MAXTIMEAWAYVIP is set to 15 day(s)
   [Actions:] DELVIP is set to modo autom?tico & REMOVELOGVIP is set to modo autom?tico
CHECKTIMEREG is set to 1 hour(s)  MAXTIMEAWAYREG is set to 15 day(s)
   [Actions:] DELREG is set to modo autom?tico & REMOVELOGREG is set to modo autom?tico
CHECKTIMENEWBIE is set to 1 hour(s)  MAXTIMEAWAYNEWBIE is set to 7 day(s)
   [Actions:] DELNEWBIE is set to modo autom?tico & REMOVELOGNEWBIE is set to modo autom?tico
CHECKTIMEUSER is set to 1 hour(s)  MAXTIMEAWAYUSER is set to 15 day(s)
   [Actions:] REMOVELOGUSER is set to modo autom?tico

ENABLECLEANLOG is set to on
ENABLEUNREG is set to on

modo autom?tico = automatic mode. ;)

AlwaysConnected

QuoteOriginally posted by Woodster
Hi

I keep getting Runtime Error '13'

Type mismatch

Thats on setting up the settings

any ideas

Woody

try to look in

ptokax\scripts\ChannelBot_Readme.txt

see there hope your problem will be solved when you did that

Greets Ac:)

GanjaMan

Greets...
Please help!

since i updated to 5.1b my mainchat is spammed with these messages:

13:54:41] ?*?*?*? Blocked: Hub:Jah was making a search or trying to connect, as he is not connected on the Hub! / data: $Search Hub:Jah T?F?3052355?2?11Pleasant$dream$part$2.MP3

[13:54:49] ?*?*?*? Blocked: Hub:rastaxabi was making a search or trying to connect, as he is not connected on the Hub! / data: $Search Hub:rastaxabi T?F?2424831?2?The$Chosen$Few$$$Everybody$Just$A$Stall$$UK$Song$Bird$SB$1067$A$1971$$^$Skips$At$1$Min$02$Secs$^$mp3

the users are in the hub! Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this?

Thanx!

oh, found out they are all in passive mode but still dont know how to fix it ;)

Guibs

Hi there,,

Acrepo,,
If you still have some problems, about the clean log/reg functions,,.... maybe change all parameters > autom?tico < to ' ask/manuel ',....

GanjaMan,,
nice bug,... :)
Waiting for a fix, you can always change the HUBOWNER value,... or log you with an other nick,... (because those kind of messages are only send to the HUBOWNER nick),,

l8tr,,

Blackfox

Ok... dropping user issues.... same users...  even after update... here's a sample and some info...

[14:44] <> 'Yeah baby yeah!', says [SU]Mutor and then proceeds to drive off into the sunset in his Shaguar sports car ...
[14:45] <> [SU]jpdragon says, 'Liston verry carefully ... I shall say zis only wonsse!'
[14:48] <> [SU]Mutor rocks up on a flying tortoise ...
[14:48] <> Sorry Jack ... [SU]jpdragon is back!
[14:54] *** Connection reset by server

That last one was me getting disconnected (logging in remote, to the hub. Not on the server machine).

Almost all of them are OPs or VIP, with a few exception.  It happens every couple of minutes.  Always the same set of users (about 5 or 6 of them out of 30 online).

It's driving them nuts.

Ideas?

Fox

Guibs

Hi,,

Blackfox,
Hmm,.... no ideas there, for the moment,....
Please, be sure that:
1) user get disconnected without having any message
2) all notifications are enabled,, and none notification message is send to admins, while user get disconnected,
If you still have some problems, please pm me,... then, we could try to solve it in private,...

All,
Thks to tell if you have some similar problem,... that one is weird,... :s

l8tr,,

Guibs

Hi,,

GanjaMan,
Quote!block is not working for me either. Tested with different nicks but they still can d/l.
If you're doing test on yourself, using differents nick & if you're immune by ip,, then the script won't block you,.... normal,...
But if you're trying to block an user which has a lower level then your, & if the user is not immuned,, then it should work,...
please, give more details about,...

l8tr,,

Valyto

Hi Guibs, i like ChannelBot 5.2, but i stll having these problems

*** Connecting to mozkiss.no-ip.com...
*** Connected
This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4.99  (UpTime: 0 hours, 0 minutes)
Welcome to PtokaX
Hub powered by Channel Bot v5.0 SX
*** Disconnected
*** Connecting to matrixhub.no-ip.com:411...
*** Connection timeout

Can you help me??
sorry my english isn't good
have a nice day
Valyto

Event_Horizon

QuoteOriginally posted by Valyto
Hi Guibs, i like ChannelBot 5.2, but i stll having these problems

*** Connecting to mozkiss.no-ip.com...
*** Connected
This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4.99  (UpTime: 0 hours, 0 minutes)
Welcome to PtokaX
Hub powered by Channel Bot v5.0 SX
*** Disconnected
*** Connecting to matrixhub.no-ip.com:411...
*** Connection timeout

Can you help me??
sorry my english isn't good
have a nice day
Valyto

I'm not sure but u should try an offical hubsoft release

and about the timeout could be a redialin ( No-IP not updated )
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk