Not aMutex

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Not aMutex

Started by SaintSinner, 16 October, 2003, 17:37:18

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintSinner

i have been to the y-hub forum to see what aMutex had said about the old lua board.
to my suprise i read this in the new feature request section:

Quote from: "aMutex"Hey,
Good Hub Soft guys :) Possible to implement +spy function that spys on any user, only for Root profile.. Just like you have in a shop, the shop owner has it for security purposes.

G8 M8s,
Bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
remember when someone would ask for a spybot, aMutex would call them names or somehow discourage them from using a spybot.
and Ptacex says that nobody can contact him and he is not answering his emails,...nobody has this extereme turn of behavior, i.e. (shut down all projects)  unless something happened that we are not aware of, maybe he has no more internet connection....but this is not aMutex and lets hope the REAL aMutex is doing ok.

pHaTTy

Of course thats not aMutex, and anyone that thinks it is, is mad!!!!
Resistance is futile!

SaintSinner

yups

i just wanted to clear that for any new users of the board,

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt??
Of course thats not aMutex, and anyone that thinks it is, is mad!!!!
He could be aMutex after all or not, who knows, but just i want to make clear a point:
He can do what he wanna do, i know many developers who are talking bettween then, i mean hub developers and the same case occurs with client developers, icase aMutex were Amutex and make some post there, answer a few question and also help a little is nothing bad at all, for instance in one post Ptacek mention that he was talking with yoshi, and yoshi is the developer of yhub, i hope you catch the point. aMutex althougth he have abandond the dc community for a while, he can still feel interest about hub soft snce he contributes a lot to the developing of this one. So there is nothing bad to join another boards and make some posts there, even helping. In the case of this board, if he really want to take a year for study, he probably not join in, reason: aMutex is aMutex, if he join here, he probably feels again the need to start coding again and people start asking posting, etc things related, lol, just the thing he don't wana do it. Well was only my thougths, surry for the long post.

pHaTTy

well i got lost in there somewhere hehehe :)
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

the real point is tho aMutex never believe in Spying on a user, i think no one agrees with spying on a user, so thats why i know it cud not be aMutex :o)
Resistance is futile!

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt??
the real point is tho aMutex never believe in Spying on a user, i think no one agrees with spying on a user, so thats why i know it cud not be aMutex :o)
and probably you are totally rigth, the comment is just in case, people can jump from here into another soft and back here again, that's wahr i think  :P

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by [ES]latinmusic
and probably you are totally rigth, the comment is just in case, people can jump from here into another soft and back here again, that's wahr i think  :P

and you also are right, users can jump from one forum to another but a contributing developer of a project does not just up and leave to go do nothing on another forum.
something else happened my friends something BIG. maybe the developers started bumpin heads on where the ptokax project should go, what do you guys think?

[NL]Pur

could be, but as amutex said, before he closed the forum

he's is his last year , and want too focus on his study.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk