Firewall

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Firewall

Started by angelsanges, 01 July, 2004, 16:19:07

Previous topic - Next topic

angelsanges

hi!
i want a little firewall to ban ips from my hub....
i've tried peer guardian but it does not work!
some suggestions?

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by angelsanges
hi!
i want a little firewall to ban ips from my hub....
i've tried peer guardian but it does not work!
some suggestions?

look around ther is a thread about something called protowall, much faster then firewalls, im sure that wud be ur solution ;-)
Resistance is futile!

(=CyberPimp=)

Best defence for DC hubs is Panda antivirus Platinum, it has great firewall and perfect for DC. It allows you to put a rule on a port. Allow 411 TCP and put all your country IP range in there, Block 411 TCP block all ip?s, thats the best ip bot you can get. And put Extra block 411 TCP ip?s you don?t like. It?s very easy and good firewall but too bat it doesn?t come as stand alone but the antivirus is great aswell. I?ve tried many firewalls and none comes close to be as good as Panda. Tests from Sygate SOS and Symantec all come with the resault STEALTH.  Just try it.  :D

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by (=CyberPimp=)
Best defence for DC hubs is Panda antivirus Platinum, it has great firewall and perfect for DC. It allows you to put a rule on a port. Allow 411 TCP and put all your country IP range in there, Block 411 TCP block all ip?s, thats the best ip bot you can get. And put Extra block 411 TCP ip?s you don?t like. It?s very easy and good firewall but too bat it doesn?t come as stand alone but the antivirus is great aswell. I?ve tried many firewalls and none comes close to be as good as Panda. Tests from Sygate SOS and Symantec all come with the resault STEALTH.  Just try it.  :D

try visnetic
Resistance is futile!

angelsanges

protowall...verynice!

[NL]trucker

i think protowall is the best out here
you can also use blocklistmanager beside it to expand your safety.

it is a bit tricky to set up but if you read the helpfile that is on the webpage with pictures i,m sure you will manage

it will give you an error message after install that it cant find a .sys-file but that one is in the dir where you installed protowall allong eith an inf file to install it.

get it all here

[URL]http://bluetack.co.uk/pw.html[/URL]
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk