Post Bugs in 0.3.3.0 build 16.06 here!

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Post Bugs in 0.3.3.0 build 16.06 here!

Started by PPK, 14 March, 2005, 10:53:43

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

Check changelog  and if bug is not already fixed, post it here  :))
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

6Marilyn6Manson6

Very good work PPK ;)

Doobert

Dont think its a bug in Ptokax but can you throw ony light on the following. It would appear that if you decide not to send MyINFO to everyone the NMDCv2 users do not se them as listed in the hub. Is that right?

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Doobert
Dont think its a bug in Ptokax but can you throw ony light on the following. It would appear that if you decide not to send MyINFO to everyone the NMDCv2 users do not se them as listed in the hub. Is that right?
NMDC2 have bug, disable "Add user mode to MyINFO" on advanced tab ;)
It is crazy but with NMDC1 (and other clients) it works without problems :D
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Doobert

Thanks PPK works a treat now.

Herodes

I know this is not a bug,.... ( call me a bstrd.. ..) but the focusing of the UI Elements is not in the logical order ( use the Tab to scroll among them ) .. would it be possible to raise that qualitive aspect of this wonderfull soft ;) ?  

Great going PPK ...

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Herodes
focusing of the UI Elements is not in the logical order ( use the Tab to scroll among them )
I try to fix it  ;)

ruspant

Hi, since many of us uses ascii char in names an tags, why don't show them in ptokax simply using "Microsoft Sans Serif" font in all text fields ?

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by ruspant
why don't show them in ptokax simply using "Microsoft Sans Serif" font in all text fields ?
PtokaX font is set to Sans Serif :rolleyes:

dannyger74

i have the problem, if i refresh filelist, i get disconnected. if i use command hubconfig nothing comes, am i the only one??

Herodes

I dont think there is a !hubconfig in Ptx ...

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by dannyger74
i have the problem, if i refresh filelist, i get disconnected.
Bug in client  ?( Maybe on filelist refresh spam hub with MyINFOs or something like this  :))

Herodes

Can't see any UserIP2, NoGetINFO Support in PtokaX presently .. at least the Supports string dont say so ...

can you fix that pls :)
( while you are at it could you install support for BotINFO as well .. ? )

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Herodes
Can't see any UserIP2, NoGetINFO Support in PtokaX presently
UserIP2 not supported.
NoGetINFO is supported. But not visible if you use client with QuickList or NoHello supports ;)

Herodes

QuoteOriginally posted by PPK
NoGetINFO is supported. But not visible if you use client with QuickList or NoHello supports ;)
Aah .. that explains it .. ;) thx for the info ...

BBD

the !ipinfo and !iprangeinfo commands dont work?

Tried using them and nothing comes?

Anyone else have this problem? ?(
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Herodes

QuoteOriginally posted by BBD

Prolly this is due to the database of PtokaX... its is a section of Ptx that has not been healed for some versions now ..

plop

QuoteOriginally posted by BBD

disabled because pta is rewriting the database.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

Jorgo

Hello :-)

The following things could be related to other things like my client, but please have a look:

1. Right-click on user list -> Refresh user list disconnects me from the hub (strongdc ?)

2. !cls triggers something weird (Xsthetic 8.07b ?)

3. Hubsoftware doesn't seem to remember deflood setting for Same searches. Always set to 1/60 on program start

4. Chat lines are not parsed (updated) correctly in webserver interface. Worked in 16.05.

5. Webserver port cannot be changed while hub is running (feature?).

Nice piece of work apart from that :-)

bastya_elvtars

"!cls triggers something weird (Xsthetic 8.07b ?) "

Ptokax prob @ all?

"Webserver port cannot be changed while hub is running (feature?). "

As it is inbuilt, the whole proggie has to be restarted. Show me a webserver that is different. :P
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

PPK

QuoteOriginally posted by Jorgo
1. Right-click on user list -> Refresh user list disconnects me from the hub (strongdc ?)
StrongDC++ support Quicklist, and Quicklist not support refresh userlist ;) Btw is here any good reason for userlist refresh ?(

2. !cls triggers something weird (Xsthetic 8.07b ?)
Must be script, PtokaX don't have !cls command.

3. Hubsoftware doesn't seem to remember deflood setting for Same searches. Always set to 1/60 on program start
I check this...

4. Chat lines are not parsed (updated) correctly in webserver interface. Worked in 16.05.
I not make any changes in webserver :rolleyes:

5. Webserver port cannot be changed while hub is running (feature?).
Yes feature...  :]

Khezex

Hmz... weird fenomenon today... i have a !regme command which regs automatically users... with the suplied pass... nothing weird about that... just that... i had 2-3 regs at the same time today, when a friend was logging in (what a weird situation =)) )... and umm he got his pass changed or so he says... i dunno their passwords, but he got a 3x bad password ban... so what i want from all of this ?
1. Look into it ?
2. What about a field to set the number of bad pass-es till ban + a dezactivate option? :D

Pothead

regme is from a script, not ptokaX. I'm guessing user error, cause i have seen people try stupid things like
!regme

(and worse) and well, i'm sure you can guess the rest.

Khezex

Hahaha... yeah.... i saw people with that or evern [mypass]  << like that ... yeah some are strange... BUT... the problem was not with the new guys... it was with one of my vips that got logged, he didn't had problems before... hea had xanthos but then it was 1234... i dunno o.O

2 more things:
1. The GetNicks deflood, it get's reseted after i restart Ptokax...
2. If the deflood options start disabeled... you can still change the x/y sec thing... dunno if it's a bug though :P

Skrollster

QuoteOriginally posted by Khezex
2. If the deflood options start disabeled... you can still change the x/y sec thing... dunno if it's a bug though :P

na, you should be able to set it up and then enable it..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk